Scotland thread

Thread for all things Scottish. Not feeling a serious one the now, boys, so let's devote this one to anglo-bashing.
youtu.be/f3a_xjZU59Y?t=6m53s
Scottish-Khazarian alliance when?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6SQN07Xqec
youtube.com/watch?v=nMf2FD52Y5M&list=PLcY8Tg3ygNaaxwGF51CPQ4iMdZCO6M1PP
scotsman.com/regions/inverness-highlands-islands/first-syrian-refugee-baby-born-in-the-outer-hebrides-1-4248447
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Kirk of Scotland is the most cucked out of all Christendom

Not my local Presbyterian church, tyrone. Away back to your fake jew-worshipping """christianity"""

Presbyterians aren't exactly Kirk of Scotland are they Seaghdh

The Kirk = Church of Scotland, you fucking miscegenated ingrate.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6SQN07Xqec
I don't like this pan-Celtic shite but I prefer Scots to Anglo faggots.

But Scotcuckland, you are of Anglo Saxony.

Cuck.

We aren't Celtic and it makes me REEE internally and externally. We are Scottish, which is a pure race set apart by God Himself.
A lie as old as recorded history England.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMf2FD52Y5M&list=PLcY8Tg3ygNaaxwGF51CPQ4iMdZCO6M1PP
Declaration of Arbroath - literally threatening the Pope. Kek.

>A lie as old as recorded history England.
No Scotcuckland, you are of Brown Eyes and Black Hair like Nicola and Alex. You are of BEAD!

You must accept your role on this Earth.

"My local Presbyterian church" = free Presbyterian or reformed Presbyterian, decidedly NOT in the national church

Stay irrelevant

Our role on this earth is to be good and kingly shephards of the unruly southern barbarians. Only when you accept the supremacy of the Scot will you be a mighty nation again.
Durrrr let me take the time to slap you back down into your place, heretic. Church of Scotland. The Kirk.

Yeah right.

if that man is celt then America is 100% white

Scotts are even more subhuman than Anglos.
I suggest nuking the ever-living fuck out of Inbred-Island (aka the UK).

meme flaggot

You are of le beady now my Scotcuck friends. Embrace the bead.

I'm Welsh.

You are LE BEADY BEAD now.

You are LE BROWNY BROWN now.
BTW don't come over here to escape the Pakis. We'll burn your house down.

jimmi krankie would get it in her arsehole an then donkey punch her til she deaded

said the dankest meme merchant here

scotsman.com/regions/inverness-highlands-islands/first-syrian-refugee-baby-born-in-the-outer-hebrides-1-4248447

>SNP are based

The SNP aren't based.

Guys I have a job interview in a few days for a position in Edinburgh. I know the city (super comfy) but anything I need to know about the interview itself? Like how friendly or reserved do you need to be?

tfw when Lowland Scots don't realise they are genetically indistinguishable from Englishmen

>I understand green text

tfw Lowland Scot. Hear friends call themselves highlanders.

It's just not right.

Ken a geh a wee fish sapper and can a iron bru wee hen.

This is just retarded and false.

Hi Scotland how about not becoming degenerative pieces of shit who are ruled by Germany the puppet master of the EU?

How do anglos believe memes like this when scotland is the whitest place on the mainland

Not If Scotland got what it wanted with staying in the EU.

How about neither? We want a good relationship with the UK/EU after Scoxit. Scoxit means Scoxit. We want a strong UK/EU. We won't pay the UK anything more than we owe. etc etc

Shit 2 doubles.

>post a thread about all things Scottish
>use pic of a jew who pretends to be Scots
Next up: more "Scottish" heroes like irishman Sean Connery, jew Billy Connolly, etc.

Scoxit?

Englandistan or Scotland (minus paki area of Glasgow) tough choice, i choose faroe islands

>Scotland got what it wanted

Again how do anglos believe these shit memes, the snp is not scotland and if you didn't already know the only party in the uk that doesn't want to flood the country with shitskins is ukip and they are cucked in the water

Because you cunts want to stay in the EU and keep electing retards like the SNP.

if it makes you feel any beter I don't actually believe the pic, it's much more likely you're going to go full venezuela instead

Where have I seen this delusion before?

Anyone else watching the taigs getting pumped by PSG?

phwaor that's top cringe, right enough

I guess your not so bad after.

well we'll soon see with brexit. arguing with england and vice versa is a lost cause imo. you're not going back to the sea

Alot of scots think the SNP are full of shite, after the indy ref, we all found out the SNP wanted to leave UK and join EU, most scots thought this was a wank move, snp aint shiney shite anymore

ive voted for the SNP 4 times now even though i hate almost every single policy of theirs besides independence and detest the communists.

ive had the misfortune of working in london for 3 of the last 6 years and england is fucking finished. the union jack waving retards in sotland are fighting for a country that doesnt exist anymore.
we're getting corbyn next time round and unionist divs in scotland will defend it

I have Scottish ancestry, it takes up a lot of my dna percentage. I have no idea what go's on their.

>ancestry
Will you rootless whites please fucking stop? You visit the US or whatever ex-british colony you're from and it's muh ancestry "I got french ancesty I got Irish ancestry".

I just said it once calm down stranger, it's not as if I'm yelling it in your ears while having you strapped down to a torture device, repeating muh ancestry very loudly.

Glasgow here. Police just buzzed me and knocked the guy above's door, then when he didn't respond, they just fucked off.
What's going on?

Depends. If it's a blue-sky thinking, glass building meme job for a hipster app startup, then it'll be casual as fuck.
If it's something quite serious that you've already gone through like 3 stages even to just get to interview, get suited and booted user and act as though you're at your grandparent's house.
That's how i'd roll.

Tbh, I wouldn't go at all. You've got no business being in Scotland and working a job which my country produced and taking that opportunity from one of our own. So, kindly, fuck off and stay at home.

or this, pretty based opinion desu.
I suppose I was just assuming hes a real belgian and not a Mohlenbeek terrorist.

Why are there so many darkies here now wtf, these somalicoons and west african midgets are everywhere in my region

where are you at? i didn't realize there were many outwith Glasgow

Wits happen troops

nothing apparently my dude, we've missed the thread.
I always miss the thread though desu. Might stop coming here.

bash us all you like muldoon,you are here forever,you are no longer scotland,you are greater england lmao god save the bloody queen

watching deepwater horizon. pretty good. john malkovich being a cunt.

Implying it makes any difference, pleb

who /anglo/ here?
don't tell the scots tho :^)