The Globalists are pushing Kpop boy groups on teen white girls

They want white girls to racemix with asians men too so they're pushing kpop groups like BTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hz_gOFRwTcg
youtube.com/watch?v=pHKAxQE9qKo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

they tried that with mexican bands years ago like menudo

I hope this is just bait and that you don't really believe it.

>soy boys

it's not very likely to brainwash them into thinking that because the moment they'd try to date an asian they'd either see a) too many differences in terms of genetics and cultural backgrounds and b) find out that the asian dude has hyper-nationalist parents who don't like foreigners or whites.

it's even difficult if you date some american-asian person. segregation is a good and important thing so they can date each other. anything different from that feels like pushing a circle through a triangle shape/form and """make it fit""" somehow despite all sorts of trials of calamity and backlash.

also, it's funny how those who actually did marry an asian and who live in China, Japan etc. now complain that they have a hard time getting accepted by the asian parents-in-law

Soon they will start to push russian boy bands for americucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=hz_gOFRwTcg

>white cucks are actually this insecure

Pathetic. No wonder girls are flocking to POC.

>thinking these are 15 yr olds
>actual age 22, 24, 24, 25, 25, 26, 27

plastic faces

those are regular Amerimutts though

statisticaly speaking white women are least likely to race mix. but i guess cuck fantasies are part of being 50% face

bts wouldn't be my first choice, but the more popular kpop is the more likely western music will try to emulate it and make it sound not like fucking shit anymore. and maybe the western usic industry would step up their mv production quality.

They do look like lesbians though

do they make these in a factory someplace in worst Korea ?

There’s more estrogen than man in that photo.

They're trying to get whites and Asians to breed en masse in order to create offspring that are less chinky than Asians and less rebellious then whites.

Hence all the propaganda here pushing (((waifus))).

>They do look like lesbians though
unironically they look less manly than that.

its funny how low t all these k-pop fags are

Better for them to mix with ugly, high iq kfags than with low iq, strong niggers

Non white America won't care about the holohoax. How will AIPAC get their money in the future?

>Soon we'll be seeing riced.com
>White girls getting fucked by pencil dick chinks
Are you ready Sup Forums? for RICED.COM?

Would smash boipucci literally the most alpha thing a man can do

Google koreans and the talmud.

Anyone who listens to this shit is a fucking loser, I only bump LiL PEEP.

Our government continues to let China become the new world power; race-mixing with asians will only be beneficial long-term.

white genocide intensifies

youtube.com/watch?v=pHKAxQE9qKo

Poor guys.
I was gonna write they're homos, but homos have better taste in clothing. They're just put in a commerical cage and forced to look plastic and gay. Sure they signed up for it, but human circuses are still distressing to behold.

No, this is just to appeal to minorities. No white girl I've ever met has had the slightest interest in K-pop, but East and South Asian girls go crazy for it.
t. just graduated high school in THAT city.

Koreans are fucking culture vultures just look at these fggots

God they're ugly, they have to go back.

Have you even been to the US? Honestly this whole meme would be dispelled if you had actually seen some of our whitest states.