Daily reminder that you should breed with other Europeans to create the true master race...

Daily reminder that you should breed with other Europeans to create the true master race. A combination of Western European intellect, Northern European kinship, Eastern European strength and brutality, Southern European pasta and wine making skills, and Irish drink tolerance will make the indisputable master race of the known universe. Then we can easily unite under common kinship and purge the inferior races once and for all.

Prove me wrong. Top tip: you can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/health-of-purebred-vs-mixed-breed-dogs-the-data
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I agree but only if Mediterraneans aren't included in the mix. Mediterraneans are not European.

Yes they are.
Many of them got cucked by shitskins, but not all of them are mixed with non-whites.

I am an amerimutt whose heritage is exactly as follows: Russian, Irish, Italian, Scottish, German, Dutch. No superhuman combination resulted: just mutty wash out. It would likely be no different in Europe proper.

You forgot to mention the negro and mestizo DNA.

It would mean the extinction of Nordic race. Southern Europeans are not white.

No in all seriousness, not a spot of either and many mutts have none. Just a hunch of random first gen Americans screwing other ones--a Russian with an Irish, a Dutch with a German. Then the offspring of all these combinations is unrecognizable. Don't encourage it you fool. Hell mestizo and African would be an improvement because at least that's an identity.

Are you going to ignore how somehow we with only 246 million whites compete with the entire E.U on the GDP scale? Even with non-whites dragging us down on average, we're still competing with them somehow militarily and economically.

It's almost like you're completely wrong about OP's premise.

>Heterosis
interbreeding creates vigorous offspring.

>being this dumb
You are forgetting the part where Europeans are not united by one culture and have varying levels of economic development.

The only reason people don't have an identity these days is because of globalist brain washing. Just because you're mixed European doesn't mean you don't have a fixed European identity. It means that you have the option to pursue any number of European identities.

The globalists are responsible for your lack of identity, not being a mutt.

I thought Americans didn't have any culture?

Also if you're going to take that position, wouldn't that imply that it would be better if Europeans united, like the U.S? They would perform much better together than apart.

as if any of you incels will ever be allowed withing a 5km radius of a woman

lmao get a grip you wetters

pooey wee

Show your flag

>Are you going to ignore how somehow we with only 246 million whites compete with the entire E.U on the GDP scale? Even with non-whites dragging us down on average, we're still competing with them somehow militarily and economically.
That's because American Jews are doing all the heavy lifting to make the US what it is, we have more Jews than Europe. Our success has less to do with the white population and more to do with how much Jew influence we have

Every time this post comes up, I can't help but make this same point.

instituteofcaninebiology.org/blog/health-of-purebred-vs-mixed-breed-dogs-the-data

The fact is, if an organism is genetically diverse, it is healthier and more fit for it's environment. There is vigor within it. This is established science, and I'm fairly certain none of you would want to be mixing with Asians, aboriginals, poo's, Africans or Native Americans and Islanders? Would you? That leaves us with Europeans mixing with other Europeans. Which has proven to be successful, if you take a look at the U.S on many metrics comparatively to the E.U.

But if you want to take the route that Muhammad would take, go ahead. Become inbred.

Southern europeans are mudslime inbreds.
The Moors did so much fucking, they changed the entire bloodline.
>Dennis Hopper

>Implying Sup Forumstards will ever procreate

>I thought Americans didn't have any culture?
Then you're a fucking retard.
Your culture is money grubbing, worshipping money and money makers, materialism, greed, and extremities in general. You are perfect worker drones. That is your culture.

Nope

Not bad even without makeup. Show us ur pussy user

Everything I don't like is Jews. Everything I can't explain is Jews.

Eat dick retard. There are more genius level whites then there are Jews in existence. You should know this.

Take schlomos dick out of your mouth.

>tfw I am this exact breed of Amerimutt

Except I've been with about 15 different women over the past 10 yesrs. In relationships and flings.

Are you implying that Europeans are any different? Doesn't seem like it. Also I'd take you more seriously if you kindly just took off your memeflag.

Humans are already have high heterozygosity, so we do not benefit from outbreeding.

>Nope
Best argument I've came across

Are Australians all Anglo or do you have other kinds of European in your bloodlines?

what im not western europe? literally as west as you can go

A good portion of my heritage is probably Irish. Fuck you nigger.

Yeah this. Talking about myself too.

Do not mix with brown eyed girls either. Keep it pure.

Eastern Europeans have low IQs. There's a reason why their main contribution to the West has been serving as cannon fodder to block the march of Islam and later Nazism.

Yes, we are different. We are not as extreme as you. Why do you think countries like Denmark and Norway even exist? We are not all greed driven materialist individualists like you.

It was a joke mate. You are Western European.

>almost never fuck
lel couldnt be further from the truth back in the good ol memes it be uncommon to not have more then atleast 8 children even today we one of the only european countries with a healthy birth rate not being aids-ed by shitskins also i like how you shit on irish people when your great great grand daddys dogs owner was probably irish you mongrel

Yeah this is true

I am of
>Scottish
>English
>Irish
>French
>German
>Portuguese

Decent and I am literal master race material minus my brown eyes. I am 6,3 medium build with pure pink nips and a perfect reddish brown beard. I can drink like there is no tomorrow and I have an IQ of 160. My dick is 7 inches and i wear a size 12 shoe

Yes, that's how genetics works. Kys.

No you're just ignorant and stupid. No wonder you're an anarcho capicuck.

Americans are capable of collectivism and discipline. All of our societies have become what you just describe.

this comic was from the 50s I have one for almost every country that is relevant

wow what an incredible achievement
going on your gravestone?

i-im relevent?

They have become as I've described primarily because of American domination over the last 70 years. And no, you're not capable of collectivism in any real sense, you despise collectivism.

t. chinkboy

I'm 6 ft brown hair blue eyes, weighing 180 lbs, pale skin, pink nipples 6 inch penis and my shoe size is 10.5

I don't drink at all, because I'm a teetotaler. I grow a curly dark brown beard.

My family thinks we have English Irish German and some assortment of Eastern European countries, Croatian, Czech, and some Med too, with Spanish and Portuguese.

>exceptions to the rule

>every non-eastern European is a genius

Reminds me of that old joke from a better time.

Heaven is where the police are British, the cooks are French, the
mechanics German, the lovers Italian and it's all organised by the
Swiss.

Hell is where the chefs are British, the mechanics French, the
lover's Swiss, the police German and it's all organised by the Italians.

The girl in your picture is slavic.

central european countries do seem to be a bit better than northern or southern european countries.

Somone tell me why british men have high voices and cross thier legs when they sit sip tea and are overall faggots?

She's baltic.

I'm half Italian and a quarter German and Polish.
I have the palest skin and super green eyes and blonde hair. Anyone who says Italians aren't white is fucking retarded; maybe Sicilians could be considered non-white but Italians have pink nipples and they're white. You're retarded to think Meds aren't white.
I am the whitest possible. I will rule as the White King.

Wow...

White Americans can breed with any European.
Europeans should stick to their own ethnic group.
American Exceptionalism.

This.

>only amerrimutts can pick the hottest girls
No thanks, Scooter.

Is there a difference? since Russians are predominantly Baltic due to being close to them for 100s of years?

Pls my nigga, we have been impregnating northern european girls for decades now.

>"Prove me wrong"
Result: Amerimutts (Though, you gotta add some nigger/native genes into that mix also so maybe that's what throws the cocktail off).

Yes, big difference. Slavs never controlled the Baltics, except for the last 200 years or so. But even then Balts were the majority in those countries. Balts are probably the most genetically homogeneous group in Europe, they're closest to the original Indo-European settlers, especially in language. Balts are genetically closest to Finish people and other Northern Europeans.
T. like to read shit about European genetics and history.

>amerimutts can contaminate Europeans
>Europeans cannot revive the dead blood of amerimutts

This is somehow the (((strongest))) Nation on the planet.

>European inbreeding

Serving our daddy proud

Balts also share the least amount of genes with non-europeans.

Disgusting

fpbp

>europeans
>hard working
only in the north

kek

My sides...

I am only attracted to Eastern European or Germanic Women.

It's a big problem because I don't know many of them.
>t. califag

I'm an anglo and I found a nice anglo grl (appearance and surname) even in amerimutt land

> be 5'6
> German/Norwegian/Irish/Russian with some Med and Balkan splashed around
> 4/10 looks
yea no I'm not reproducing nor do I think it is a good idea to mix Europeans

Pic related is my heritage
>6 ft 1
>8 Inch Dick
>Size 10(US) Shoes
>Icey Blue Eyes
>Brown hair, born blonde though
>Good alcohol tolerance
>140+ IQ

Whats so special about being mixed?

Literally just white Americans

>the cooks are french

Fuck off our pussy is full.

>what are Dinarids
>Dinaric is a mix of med and nordic

>distribution of races
>canadian

You win the bread, gg.

Leafastani

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'm saddened that, although I'm not that old, I'm old enough to remember when the terms Canadian, Australian, British, New Zealander, and even American implicitly referred to someone entirely of European heritage and a white ethnic group unto itself.
>implicit
>I
>M
>P
>L
C
>I
>T

>hapa here, Asian dad, (mostly) Nordic mom
>5'11, 6 inch dick, /fit/
>make 86k a year @ 28 in "systems and modeling" for major agricultural company
>have full German, Pennsylvania dutch wife
>Daughter is blue eyed dark dark brown hair (intermediate school aged)
>She's incredibly intelligent and passionate about it, scouted for gifted programs, and has been suggested we try to get her into modeling.
>son is very light brown with blonde highlights-haired, light hazel/honey eyes (yellow looking eyes, like his mother).
>first grade, is tallest in his class, crazy athletic, and intelligent. Good rapport because teachers knew his sister.

>I was blonde haired up until I was 1.5 years old.
>I'm pretty sure the genetic tussle in my balls is making the whitest of children .
Can me and my family stay Sup Forums? Plox

Breeding with East Asians is also okay, right?

>1/64th this 1/64th that
You're a mixed mut

Don't be sad that's it's over, be happy that it happened. Take action and salvage what you can out of this country while you have the opportunity.

Ofc, asian+white is the only acceptable racemix

>Europeans
>the true master race
>tfw spic and this only makes me want to fuck white women even more

Asian+white is the best racemix, but Hispanic+white is the second best mix. Many of you guys are already whitepassing

you people are a cancer and actively engage in a race towards the bottom

Don't be harsh on him, Hispanics are much better than the sandpeople and afro-africans Europe is currently importing

They are the second worst group of criminals behind blacks. You are delusional.

You are not white

Daily reminder to NOT only breed with other europeans. But to breed with european men too!

Europeans have been doing this since their have been Europeans. My European mother is more pan-European than my American father.