Is this a good book Sup Forums?

Is this a good book Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no its made by a white supremacist, don't read it

No, it will make you racist and you'll be an outcast.

Read The Fault in our Stars instead.

Kek these are so typically Leaf and Swedistan

iq is racist because it discounts cultural differences. shitty book desu

Yes, but don't be a faggot, you need to read the best counter-arguments made by the opposition as well: "The Mismeasure of Man" by Stephen Jay Gould (a direct response to The Bell Curve by a prominent evolutionary biologist)

IQ is 100% useless and if you think it has any relevance or use you are an uneducated rural retard.

Yeah, although it just informs you of what you know already and you can't use it as evidence in any debate because it's racist.

Murray spoke at my college last month, great guy, don't believe the anti-intellectuals.

>discounts cultural differences
stupid is stupid whatever your 'culture', if you can call it that.

pic related is mandatory for any self respecting Sup Forumsack

this is a better one:
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf

Black people score better on questions which are subjectively rated as 'cultural' by experts.

>IQ is 100% useless
IQ is the singles greatest predictor of success in life.

Yes we need to promote the book the next time the communist have a March for science.

It's a good start, but don't treat it like the end all be all.

What do you know about tire necklacing?

Like tire necklacing and rape?

Should I eat Cheerios while I read it?

Niggers are violent and have low I.Q.'s

>stein

It's a great book. Really sorta fucking me up emotionally for a bit after reading it, sad stuff desu

wasn't Gould's work and that book shown to be fraudulent?

For more on Murray's work, check out the podcast with him and Sam Harris (not to be confused with the Douglas Murray episode, also worth checking out)

His book Coming Apart is worth reading as well

It is the best book. It proves Asians and Jews are superior to whites.