CBTS #495 The Opening of Our Eyes Edition

1. The purpose is to log events as they happen over the coming days. Everything is connected, Everything has meaning.
2. Yes, we all see the attempts to demoralize us and derail our redpills to the normies. Stay strong lads. Focus. Believe, and make a choice right now: Do you Trust Trump?
3. Stick to your choice. No one tells you what to do, so just do the voodoo you do so well Sup Forums
4. How would *you* succinctly break all this news to your blue-pilled friend? Does the initial message need to answer every detail? Do normies even post here? Bring them along for the ride and celebrations lads.
5. Get Comfy, Believe in your bones that we're riding the greatest timeline in existence.

QMAP

LASTEST Q
Nov 22
AND
Nov 20 & 21
Green1 (++ Counter) Green 2, 3 4 remains

Advise for newfriends GUIDE
Q Trip !ITPb.qbhqo
Legend Decoding CNC
Signature Countdown +++
Q-Text:
>pastebin.com/vTs4pdpC anonfile.com/b4N8X2ccb5/Q5.pdf
>pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/

**QMAP REDUX, FACILATES CONNECTING SIGNATURES
!!!SPREADSHEET: Open to contributions, with answers being a collective effort. Spreadsheet user AT !!LytbJwNsQ6v
Helpful as it provides the actual flow and context (with links to posts in archive +date)
Normal people answers, no ayy lmao/reptilian bs >app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

!!!WIKI (Thanks WikiAnon!!bWaeQ92+NhD)
>cbts.wikispaces.com/Home

Sealed Indictments are a huge thing
1,800+ NOW

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VUm5R
pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA
archive.is/eH4S7
archive.is/vIxJq
archive.is/j2gH3
dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0
imgur.com/a/BMZ2b
pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
pastebin.com/daaKW228
pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR
archive.is/hP2bn
secretnyc.co/666-feet-tall-building-will-remplace-uws-synagogue/
twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/933409288407736320
twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/932987477224230912
washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/one-air-force-pilot-dead-another-badly-injured-after-plane-crash-in-texas/?utm_term=.b53a53003ac3
washingtonpost
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/one-air-force-pilot-dead-another-badly-injured-after-plane-crash-in-texas/?utm_term=.b53a53003ac3
conspireplanet.blogspot.com/2017/07/benjamin-fulford-july-5-2017-north.html?
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149787537/#q149787537
youtu.be/h1AAI_aYgt0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SPREAD IT FAR, SPREAD IT WIDE.
Pray for the protection of those in harms way.
Godspeed anons.

Q's letting the world know that ratlines and wealth strings are drying up and being cut.
They [Wizards and Warlocks] have already carried out one of the largest silent sweeps in history (The massive amount of pedo-related arrests after Trump was sworn in).
Got the lackies on the bottom, flipped 'em, and worked up the chain as much they could.
Now the sources of wealth that fueled these entire operations got cut off. (The +++ ++ + is a countdown associated with bleeding the three groups: SA Rothchild and Soros)
The ones in the middle of all this are on their own, and freaking out.
With the full weight of the Military, Navy, and everyone Loyal to the American People/Trump in what you might call a position of STRATEGIC PATIENCE against the bad actors left.
Pray for those who are saving the Republic of America.

WHAT HAPPENED IN SA WILL HAPPEN IN AMERICA
SA > NA > ASIA > EU
>"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us.."

>NEW
SS Insight Directions
Keen RD (for NORMIES) SUMMARY ON CF+++ Meaning MESSAGE TO ALL LURKERS
Q-Book
TASKS (For those who are lost)
0. LOOK, REREAD THE QMAP
1. PRODUCE Infographs/CIRCLEMAPS/Memes detailing SA, CF, NK.. EG: TEMPLATE 2. 3. REDPILL families, friends
4. Dig into $$$
QRD SocialMedia RPP ENDGAME M-Intel user Saudi theory Big picture SA timeline FOG OF WAR Search analytics theory
EU Q Trip !6.YVwvfgt6

NYT Post (Declaration of war per Q)
archive.is/VUm5R

Concise EVENT LOG/NEWS NOV 21 NOV 22 ULTRA CONCISE BY FIBO-SIG user pastebin.com/H8aUyMhA

CRUMBS
Nov 10-12 Nov 13-14 Nov 14 Nov 15 Nov 16-19
>Nov 20
MSM SM/Q Q CLEARANCE AF1 over NK NK & Clowns Soros sells Twatter FB etc stocks (In light of RECENT Q)
Yellen to resign in 2018 archive.is/eH4S7
BO, LL documents requested Opium field bombing archive.is/vIxJq

>Nov 21
Soros-funded Organisations CERN & White Rabbit >>Swiss Ft Knox KEYSTONE V1 V2 V3
Answers U1 Informant 2

>Nov 22
!!Hugh Hefner/Q Crash & ++ Counter BAYS [..+1] == CBZT Owl by Q Owl/Minerva GLOBALIZATION Symbolism Spoopy Owl FLY Eagle FLY BC = Eagle
LANGLEY @CHANNEL 9 Conyers Harassment archive.is/j2gH3
MAGA No OWLs in China/Russia CF and Pod Group
***GODFATHER III

**MOTIVATION IF ANONS HAVE OC, ASK BAKER OR NEXT BAKER TO ADD TO NEXT BREAD

DROPBOX MEMES FOR NORMIES
>dropbox.com/sh/cttxb9tqm7raowd/AAAxFfTDKuyUdrKc5NLamrU8a?dl=0

INFOGRAPHS
Osama Bin Laden History CIA Asset Follow The Money Killary's History Killary's Body Count Deep State Ratlines Epstein, Weinstein & The Mossad Epstein Temple Podesta-Madeleine Comet [not] pingpong Trafficking Arrests *BlackRock Redshield $$$ THE SWAMP U1 DOJ Sheet U1 TIMELINE HUMA Holy See >NEW
THE CABAL Dossier Gate Al Waleed MS-13 *MUELLER & DJT BO $$$ & meme Strings

MEMES (Could use Hefner/CIA memes)
Feinstein Move on goy Move on V2 Mccain RS HRC HRC U1 PG Obummed SA & BO SHH Lond0n Vat1can DC OY VEY U1
>NEW
D & Blacks Opium Grope award P0pe John P. Black Eye
!Twitter MEMES imgur.com/a/BMZ2b

BACKLINKS
000-099 pastebin.com/9hSzyjBk
100-199 pastebin.com/7abWXgWQ
200-299 pastebin.com/daaKW228
300-399 pastebin.com/TWHQeCgR

#400 #401 #402 #403 #404 #405 #406 #407 #408 #409 #410 #411 #412 #413 #414 #415 #416 #417 #418 #419 #420 #421 #421.5 #422 #423 #424 #425 #426 #427 #428 #429 #430 #431 #432 #433 #434 #435 #436 #437 #438 #439 #440 #441 #442 #443 #444 #445 archive.is/hP2bn
#445 #446 #447 #448 #449 #450 #451 #452 #453 #454 #455 #456 #457 #458 #459

#460 #461 #462 #463 #464 #465 #466 #467 #468 #469 #470 #471 #472 #473 #474 #475 #476 #477 #478 #479 #480 #481 #482 #483 #484 #485 #486 #487 #488 #489 #490 #491 #492 #493 #494 #495

An owl sees in darkness, and moves without being heard.
Owls can see what we cannot see.
While they wait until the time is right to obtain their goals.
Those groups have the same intimate bond of brotherhood in their occulted paths as the pedophiles do for each other [See Kubrick's comments around Eyes Wide Shut].
It's Them vs the world, and everything in this world is seen as a tool for completing their mission.
Exactly like Jason Bourne. The end goal of CIA training.
They care not for you. They do not feel remorse as you wither.

Yet here's the interesting thing about magic.
To achieve the goal of "Being the strongest person alive"
Deities have the choice of how that's going to turn out
If you ask one that's in line with God, you'll most likely suffer in the best way possible as you grow out of your old beliefs that have held you back from that goal and you'll be showered with crazy and out-of-the-blue oppertunities to train and grow.
If you ask one that isn't, you'll be granted physical immortality as everyone around you suffers from debilitating illness/freak accidents. You'll be so heartbroken and tired of living that you'll wither but it just makes everyone around you die faster just to make sure you're still the strongest person alive.

moloch is the latter.
It feeds on children.

Just imagine the kind of long term world changes that have happened due to this kind of worship.
Just how old is this FANTASY LAND?
How many have died so you can stay enslaved?

Reminder

Only one user on decoding images so far

pic related is why they're sliding, shilling, disinforming, dividing and conquering, and psyoping in these threads.

is dodi fayed important?

diana = snow white, fayed was protecting her/attempting to get her out?

Doubled up NameFag
And your loaf is still rancid
Here is the real bread

i can confirm what he said. opened it in a hexeditor and see those characters. opened it in steg and tried a number of things. no luck.... yet

did a search on which building is 400000 feet tall - interesting results!

secretnyc.co/666-feet-tall-building-will-remplace-uws-synagogue/

Tip of the triangle points exactly at 300 degrees.

we're so used to the good stuff. his shit was lame

Thanks for baking Nightbro. Nice idea to break up the posts in smaller chunks. Do you want to bake a few breads before I head in for the night ?

This is bullshit but I believe it

Who really controls NK?

My guess is the CIA.

want me*

Just a thought. Are Chemtrails at 40000ft? Who is behind them, really? What is the Real purpose?

Way higher.

We got 3 weeks left before shit totally hits the fan. We need some serious memes to soft red pill the normies. Not full on space Nazis from the moon / hollow Earth shit. That will never sell to Grandma.

What is abrogation?
When does it occur?
What is the seal of the prophet?
What does it ask of us?

Kissing Ass to keep your control of your precious words, BookFag ?

We are Anonymous here.

We all cooperate to make bread.
Maybe you should try the power of Anonymous
It could do you some good, Tripfag

Then who does run it?

This. He wanted to help her telling everyone what the royals really are.

Any anons good with pics want to aid in the effort of decodig Q's pic ?

Why are there multiple breads of CBTS!???

What happens in 3 weeks?

Why is there multiple breads of CBTS going on? Need to really pay attention to that. And how is that happening so often?!? Been going on since last week.

>Sealed Indictments are a huge thing. Really.
>1,800+ NOW

If this is the case, and the MSM aren't talking about it then how about some disinfo to get the nevertumpers to spread it for us?

Useful idiots are there to be used and abused right?

Who controls the CIA?

Twitter becomes no go

A pleasure Bookbro. Sections were too long so had to really. Maybe better in smaller chunks though as you say. More digestable, possibly?

I'm fine until you come on in a few. Comfy. Thanks.

Someone mentioned defectors and the Hunt For Red October event that hasn’t happened yet. There was just a NK soldier defect the other day. Not Russian onbvioisky but we’re not at war with Russia and NK is (cough cough) of some significance...

aids

the banks

DeepState

Answer is here:

real bread still rolling at only 144 / 34 / 49 / 1

defend your claims

Ah, you want to bake? Sure, if you'd like to. A break would be good.

Google search the filename and it comes back with Power Line Adapters

Also - see

Every sane person will/should move to gab.
Who controls the banks?

past week was a group actively trying to get all threads shut down
not sure about today

They are doing an end run for control of the internet. Think active censorship. Why do you think this whole net neutrality and Internet merger thing is going on

checked
memeandgooglesearchresultoverdrive

>Every sane person will/should move to gab.
every sane person never had a twitter.

Remember this post where NightBaker decided to start a war.

I’m pretty sure Q is a team of people and some of them post a bit in advance of Q once we’ve got the answers from the previous questions.

They drop the crumbs, then Q posts and sets it up for us to find. I saw that NOKO building with the “SET” remark a couple loafs ago.... now Q shows up and posts it.....

Conincidence that one of us found it around exactly the same time? I don’t think so.

I’ve seen other instances of the same thing, 30-45 mins before a random user will drop something exactly related and direct to what Q is getting at.

Only found blog with secret hotel flor in nk with weird pic

twitter is the devil
checked
+++
Praying

John M BOOT SWITCH?!?

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/933409288407736320

+

wait is this the same plane crash that Trump tweeted about?

twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/932987477224230912

washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/one-air-force-pilot-dead-another-badly-injured-after-plane-crash-in-texas/?utm_term=.b53a53003ac3

Checked and agree, social media sites like that are mentally debilitating

Sacred Ryonmung Caves in N Korea:

2 giant dragons surround the door to the caves.

Archived that

>washingtonpost com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/one-air-force-pilot-dead-another-badly-injured-after-plane-crash-in-texas/?utm_term=.b53a53003ac3
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/checkpoint/wp/2017/11/20/one-air-force-pilot-dead-another-badly-injured-after-plane-crash-in-texas/?utm_term=.b53a53003ac3

The North Korea Picture has code in the title.

E4E7A284-C686-406E-89E1-3FF30826F988

user in last thread said it reminded him of a Wikileaks insurance leak, possibly the same type? Anyone have a database to see if this matches any of the drops earlier in the year?

Anyone working this?

Its their last straw. Its a wounded tiger. He fights for his live. We won.
checked, but it was still useful.

That’s why I was asking. They seem to really be trying. Just a shame. Needs to really be watched

> (You)
>twitter is the devil
>checked
>+++
>Praying
godspeed

I'm liking this quite a bit.
THIS.
I've seen the dome. Can confirm.
No worries, been happening to me too. I have to type elsewhere then paste to make sure it doesn't change.
Bless this post ahaha. Drink responsibly, keep it sacred, find your partner.

Checked and true
his "broken foot" switches sides

surprise, they like ping pong there
>pic from interior via google maps

Need to see all Qs references to NK together in one post. May tell a story.

Sorry meant to say if you want me to bake for now so you can rest and come back in when I head in for the night.
For the batter, if you find anyting that can be added to it, just add them.
Like this we can build on each other's batter with each passing shift and prevent info from clogging

It did fucking switch legs!!!!!!!!

Absolutely checked

>John M BOOT SWITCH?!?
>twitter.com/SenJohnMcCain/status/933409288407736320
or the image is flipped

Ok thanks, will see if there are more infos

Ok will do

ignore w6n91/L someone - probably him tried to split the breads despite three being clear linkage from nightbaker in last bread.

Someone who wants to bake and create the batter here is pissed, so is trolling around and making their own threads.

See all the comments to me, and posting different OP content under mine.

I was just leaving the mods to delete them. They know our bakers.

The order and time of Q's post are likely to have meaning in translating the map.

Wasn’t trying to sound rude. Just don’t want to see us get banned and all the work and research basically go out the window. Along with Q not having a place to come to. Really need to watch how multiple threads are breeding.

no, check the buttons. picture on left is not flipped.

40000 ft is the highest a commercial/civilian aircraft can go as of today minus the M380.

Look at the shirt buttons
come to your own conclusion
+++

Tried to find other 495, where it is??

this

Do not worry. Q knows his own. Pray.

"North Korea is a proxy for the Japanese deep state"
conspireplanet.blogspot.com/2017/07/benjamin-fulford-july-5-2017-north.html?

NOBODY owns the BREAD NAMEFAG

The Bread is Anonymous and every Baker
has the responsibility to MAKE SURE
That he is not doubling up the thread

YOU FAILED in that responsibility NAMEFAG

Okay... I can add to the batter while you bake? I've been unable to do two at once just now, it's so fascinating in here lel. But I'm happy to.

I have some things to add. Let me know what's best for you and I'm cool.

Carrier jet crashed on landing at sea.

Why do you guys take this bullshit from "Q"? "I might have over estimated your abilities" That's incredibly disrespectful to a group of people who have dedicated 4 weeks to their every word.

Trump himself wouldn't tolerate this bullshit. Demand more information or tell them to shove it.

See also

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/149787537/#q149787537

> Look back and re(Hash) what is GIVEN.
> dqcjsdbz2

No tripcode but style fits and possible clue. That image also has steghide data in it

Interesting....will add for reference. And Checked

Their Daddy: the Skull and Bones
Who controls the S&B: Their Daddy
The Bavarian Illuminati

I’ve noticed the attacks. I just ignore them. I am more concerned mods catching it and shutting all down. And then what? That’s way I say something. Bread makers HAVE to consistently watch that. It takes one mod to be a dick, and then bam it’s done.

I believe defectors and Red October means NWO, running to some base in Antarctica, but they'll be stopped by U.S. assets that were "searching" for Argentine sub...just a guess

Huge clinton donor just arkancided

ADD TO HAPPENINGS

Btw new meme

youtu.be/h1AAI_aYgt0

i mentioned defectors.

it's a common theme in all of his movies...embedded traitors (positive/heroic to the audience, tho) of one sort or another in each story. people betraying their stated mission to help the good of the story.

if red october hasn't happened yet, NK defector wasn't it. that may have just been a not-a-coincidence of another kind.

Do you learn more from success or failure?

hotel in bloom

5) Fake News was not a Trump invention. Media used it to label conservative, pro-Trump outlets. Trump flipped the script on them.

6) Crowd-sourced information now given higher weight by pubic than MSM official sources.
a. People get their info from twitter, facebook and reddit feeds rather than MSM.
b. Reviews of strangers in bulk like google reviews trusted more than “experts”
c. Viral nature of good memes drowns out MSM narrative.

7) Twitter rules changes. Q implies may affect POTUS security. Will it also stop the bots?

I do not think there is such thing as us or japanese deep state. there is just the deep states.

Read: pray and meditate more