The truth

1.Insidious - The Further is a realm accessible in sleep or meditation that is full of evil beings that want to steal your soul and take over your body
2.Nightmare on Elm Street - Freddy is an evil being that committed atrocities on earth and now lurks the "Dream realm" looking for prey
3.Stranger Things - Government trains a child from birth to be able to enter the "upsidedown" a dimension layered over our own but dark and spooky, her goal is to gather intelligence/secrets for the CIA, evil beings lurk this realm ready to consume you and have the ability to escape into the real world
4.Poet Anderson - Tom Delonge claims all his media will hold nuggets of truth wrapped in fiction, this story revolves around a lucid dreamer who enters a "shared consciousness dreamscape" inhabited by evil beings that want to eat his soul and take over his body
5.Religion - Nearly every major religion speaks of a hellish dimension you can end up in one way or another
6.CIA Document on Gateway - the CIA released a document(linked below)vetting the reliability of training agents to have physic powers the document is nearly 30 pages and acquired from CIA.gov the most stand out quote comes in the conclusion
"Be intellectually prepared to encounter non -corporeal energy beings when time-space boundaries are exceeded"
So what am I getting at what is the point of all this?
I knew about 1 - 7 for years now but it took an outside perspective and one final piece for me to understand the bigger picture

Other urls found in this thread:

documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html
cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pastor-shooting-suspect-kyle-odom-charged-claims-martians-control-earth-n535241
twitter.com/AnonBabble

8.Kyle Odom
Kyle was a 12 year US marine, after which he maintained a 3.96 GPA and acquired his Master's Degree while acquiring his Ph.D. in human genetics he began to as he puts it " experiment with meditation and extreme states of consciousness" he describes entering another dimension where he is separated from his physical form. In this dimension, he encounters a being which he claims he immediately gave into which then merged with his mind and gave him the most intense feelings of ecstasy ever experienced, after this encounter he was never able to Astral Project again and he descends into paranoid schizophrenia, either he actually was stalked and surrounded by evil beings from other dimensions or the original being he encountered was a mind parasite which drove him insane (leading to him shooting up a church) Other notable information relating to Odom includes claims that they were trying to force him to be the next school shooter and that most of those terrible events are perpetrated by these other dimensional beings, furthermore the shooting that he is notorious for he claims the man he shot Pastor Tim Remington was a shapeshifting alien, crazy right? well the pastor survived 6 - 12 gunshot wounds atleast 2 in the head from a .45 and I should also mention Odom won ribbions for his marksmanship skills.
We are living in a world where each and every one of us has the power to enter other dimensions at will with the proper training, in these dimensions lurk evil beings which are capable of trapping us in their dimension and taking over our physical bodies

Odom manifesto - documentcloud.org/documents/2754139-Kyle-Odom-Manifesto.html

CIA Doc - cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf

comeonyoucunts

You guys are unbelievable

fake and gay bud. You know the drill

Point out the flaw?

The CIA confirmed it in 2003 and no one cared, Ive posted the link to the official doc and a screenshot of the relevant section,

Tom Delonge is working with the government and claims his books include truth in fiction and his books match up exactly with what Im saying look at the pic in OP

You realize Tom DeLonge stole Steven Greer scripts VERBATIM? Look it up.

blink 182 + aliens + Podesta + dreams= FAKE AND GAY

Which is why the meat of my argument stems from other sources because I know Tom Delonge is a magnet for unjust criticism right now,

Tom Delonge and Steven Greer are both CONFIRMED to be working with the highest levels of Government/Military

Tom has said verbatim that his books contain soft disclosure of reality wrapped in fiction

My infographic shows the connections between his books to support this theory and I even have Kyle Odom for a real-life example of a self-proclaimed Astral Projector interacting with a being outside our dimension and being driven insane despite being top 3% intelligence and discipline in this country

Nice critical thinking skills bud

>Tom has said verbatim that his books contain soft disclosure of reality wrapped in fiction
That in itself is retarded, why doesn't she just say what he knows. Fucking faggot.
>Tom Delonge and Steven Greer are both CONFIRMED to be working with the highest levels of Government/Military
Then why does Steven Greer never mention him. Even though he just blatantly and badly copies everything Greer says.

Why is there a jewish mystic biomedical enginner referenced in a psy-ops training report.....? I need to do more research..

One of the alledged alien shapeshifters in this list was shot earlier this year and survived. I forgot his name, he was in a baseball field iirc

He shot tim remington with a .45 and the bullet stopped at his skull how does that work?

Why are you being antagonistic and ignoring the overarching point of my argument ignoring the pastor shot 6 - 12 times, ignoring the obvious repeating theme of an accessible other dimension throughout all our media and throughout the history of humanity ignoring every government official who has publicly backed To the Stars Academy, ignoring Kyle Odom who publicly released the fact he was an astral projector and documented his encounter, it was on NBC for christ sake

just get out of the thread you stupid faggot
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/pastor-shooting-suspect-kyle-odom-charged-claims-martians-control-earth-n535241

News claims he shot him 6 times,

Kyle claimed on facebook prior to his arrest he shot him 12 times and this was a Marine Marksman.

Maybe because you are using blink 182 as your main source of evidence you dense fuck.

How is that my main source of evidence when the only reference to it is small entry
5 mentioning Delonges claim and the plot of one of his published books? out of 8 other entries.

You are the one making this about Tom Delonge I dedicated like 30 characters out of 2000 to him

Jungian ideas of archetypes and collective consciousness, western esotericism, even lots of mainstream religious concepts tap into this stuff.

Anybody involved in lucid dreaming and the kinds of ideas Crowley, Evola, Timothy Leary, and others can note the parallels. Memes and information structures are central to all of this and are why this site exerts a bizarre amount of influence.

All of these demons and gods exist in the consciousness of man and manifest themselves through our actions. The society is merely the collective of our thoughts and actions. This society is gripped by vice- indulgences without long term stability.

You autistic little shits need to go play outside learn how real things work

He said while contributing nothing but pessimism