Kratom

>no hangover, they said
>no euphoria, they said
>no addiction, they said

Complete and total bullshit. I took 5 grams of this stuff over 4 hours and was fucking assblasted high. "It's good for anxiety and depression!" -- because you'll be high as a kite for like 6 hours, obviously.

I don't care that it's not scientifically an opiate. It gives you the same exact sensation as an opiate. I woke up this morning physically and mentally tired. Can't focus very hard and am all around slow, just like an opiate.

Should 100% be banned.

not an expert on kraton but I usually don't go through 5 grams of pot in 4 hours
is it possible you took too much?

“People should be banned from making their own choices”

Yes indeed. They often choose communism.

don't ban the choice
execute those who choose it

Yeah look at all those communist countries. Oh wait.

Fucking moron, I've only read about this stuff but know that 5 grams is obviously way too high. You're a mongoloid and should be hanged.

and i usually don't go through 50 milligrams of oxy in 4 hours, different substances have different effective amounts

idk shit about kratom but the things i've read in threads on here seem to indicate you're supposed to make tea out of like 2 grams at least for starting dosages

:thonking:
Guess we should ban being a faggot too, since OP can't stop sucking dicks on his own.

If you were prescribed this and didnt sign any liability releases you can sue all day. And if you did, you might still be able to, talk to a lawyer.

I take 2 or 3 grams before lifting and it just helps me focus. It does also help my anxiety, but I rarely take it for that just because I don't like relying on a substance in order for me to go out

i used it to get off codeine other than that its not very good
>addictive (depends on the person)
>shitty after effects

Is this the nasty shit that gives you crocodile skin and fucks up your organs?

>different substances have different effective amounts
>seem to indicate you're supposed to make tea out of like 2 grams at least for starting dosages
ok so OP was at 2.5x dose even if taken over time

might be part of the problem

To solve the world problems the only redpill it's NOPILLS

>A severe hit to corruption
>this kills a lot of mafia, narcos and other criminal business
>severe hit to moneylounders
>Mexico less a shit hole
>south america less a shit hole
>central asia less a shit hole
>less dude weed on the strett

To solve the world problems we don't need genocides, being heroes, sacrifices etc... but only a single thing... the NOPILLS meme.

>>>/420chan/

It's not a pill it's just a dried, powdered leaf

>hurr I can't handle a fucking plant because I'm too autistic to take care of myself
>we need to ban everything that could possibly hurt someone

You should be ashamed to call yourself American.

>5 grams

you did it to yourself.

I take 2 grams in the morning and night to deal with aches and pains.

Less is more.

Less is more with Kratom. 3 grams was my sweet spot. I did quit though, as it can be addicting. No withdraws from that low of dose though.

5 grams for your first time, you are retarded. Its not the plants fault you cant research the quantities. This shit kills my back pains. Its a blessing.

Kratom does not depress your respiratory system so It shouldnt be banned because it cant kill you, but i do wish you would have died after taking it, dummy.

>all these degenerate drug apologists

>sounds like a nigger drug
I said. But you wouldn't listen.

5 g is a normal dose. shit will be illegal soon.

Kratom is based.

Feel great. Crush gym. Unlimited sexual endurance.

>5 grams

>I took 5 grams

>not realizing that communist parties are very popular in Europoor and across the planet

where do you buy it? is it only sold online?

I took 10 g the first time. shit drug, tastes awful. glad I didn't enjoy it.

I tired it once, didn't like it. Just because you can't control yourself doesn't mean it or any drug should be banned. You just a weak ass bitch.

yes

You can buy in bulk online roughly 80-110 / kilo from a reputable buyer.

Don't buy head shop kratom. It's shit.

Give green borneo a try if you like the downer effect of opiates, or maang da if you like the buzz from hydrocodone.

It really is effective at killing pain. Just don't eat too much. Sick as a dog.

You took too much. Next time, familiarize yourself with what your ingesting. You have no one to blame but yourself. It works fabulously for chronic pain. It's uneducated people like you that will help get it scheduled.

Well, we are the country that has banned all kinds of other drugs and Kinder eggs because people can't handle them.

Go drink a gallon of Jack Daniels and report back how that made you feel or 5 grams of caffien. Yea idiot too much of anything will fuck you up. Kys

I've never got intense feelings,highs, or alternative preceptions of reality from kratom. It just makes me slightly happier and makes my joints feel good for some reason

I got through a 1kg bag every week. Shit is good. The best is when you're going to sleep at night and it feels like this limbo between the sleep world and reality. Where you're in waking dreams that are placing on the screen that is your eyelids. Goes good with beer too. A six pack goes a long ways with kratom.

>It gives you the same exact sensation as an opiate. I woke up this morning physically and mentally tired. Can't focus very hard and am all around slow, just like an opiate.

Never once felt this way taking Kratom. For me it's more like coffee than opiates. Not really a high but an energy that's just kind of in the background. I don't feel it kick in like a drug. More subconscious. Like an hour or so after taking it just kind of realize hey I'm in a good mood and pretty talkative. The feeling is nowhere near as harsh as opiates.

I don't care about some trotsky LARPers advertising their stupidity to the general population

Kratom is basically an opiate but with much less side effects, like dying. the amount you take to "get high" as you say, never really changes so you don't have to up your dosage to compensate. Probably the most important element to Kratom is that you do not want to 'overdose' on Kratom. It will rape you like overdosing on caffiene. You only have to experience that once to know you never want to experience it again. but it won't kill you.

biggest downside is that it's addictive and the withdrawals are very, very bad if you take it every day for a few months. Probably worse than opiates desu.

It also does something very fucking weird to your public filter. You will catch yourself not giving a single fuck, calmly talking shit to anyone who fucks with you. You get aggressive with anyone quick.

How bout you fuck off with that bullshit. People can choose for themselves

I take like 10 at least.

>withdrawals
I took it for about 3 months straight and didn't get any side effects except a bad stomach ache for a day. Now I only take it a few times a week though to avoid relying too heavily on it.

Heroin was legal when my great grandfathers were busy building their properties that have generated revenue for every proceeding generation. They could have ordered cocaine cigarettes from a sears catalogue.

But despite mommy government not holding their hands for them, they managed to ignore drugs and were busy with other activities.

If you don't like what something does to you, don't fucking do it. It's really simple.

Wipe your own ass.

My 'stomach' (guts) are really sensitive to drugs (whatever, alcohol, hash, kratom) so there was no ache, but I got that uncomfortable feeling for longer than a few days.

You're a pussy.

I've been taking ~3000mg a day for the last 3 years. Never been better.

t.former pill-head, tweaker, stoner, etc

Long (3+ years) time user here, just got a fresh key today - 250g each of 4 strains for 77 shipped from li herbals.

Less IS more with this stuff, I usually only do doses of 3 grams (get a scale!! don't try to measure by volume)

Yesterday I took my first day off in several months and got flu-like withdrawal symptoms, not a big issue for a longtime 10g+ daily user

>t.current pill-head, tweaker, stoner, etc

fixed baka

My only real complaint about kratom is the inconsistency batch to batch - I read something about people cutting it with Matcha (green tea powder) so the energy level it provides can vary somewhat.

Kratom helps me with fasting, usually don't eat anything except a big dinner

Hello alphabet agency faggot

I totally agree, we should ban coffee too and dish soap

Imagine the profits!!! Who needs freedom right?

>Using anti-depressants

This is why humanity is going down-hill. People want to get through the pain. They don't want to face it.

A these butthurt shills and copfags*

Fixed it for ya

>dried, powdered leaf
delete this

>>not realizing that communist parties are very popular in Europoor and across the planet

Not realizing that almost no countries are communist

If you are a faggot you will remain a faggot. Kys OP