You have assembled all seven dragon balls, what is your wish?

You have assembled all seven dragon balls, what is your wish?

Your mom

I'll take a bag of ready-salted crisps, cheers.

shinobu to be my wife

Everyone's waifus.

Release the dragon from having to grant wishes. Never watched Aladin?

more wishes

Haruhi S3

Immortality?

pretty sure that kills him.

didn't work that well for Zamasu

Came here to post this. Then I can see the future and not worry about how to spend what little time we have on this planet.

I wish i knew what to wish for

Eternal Youth

I wish to be a Super Golden Majin Red Blue Mystic Legendary Super Saiyan 4 infused with Baby and with partial Namekian blood. Also let me be able to absorb others to enhance my own powers and make my skin alabaster with purple highlights.

i want to masturbate without using my hands

>Immortal
>Witness the sun exploding
>Get stuck just floating through space until the endless boredom drives you insane.

Its called humping

> contracts aids

Hire a prostitute.

I wish to be a cute anime girl!

to switch with goku's body

721 Quintilian years later you reassemble your thoughts and become omnipotent. then you go crazy again cause no more anime

The same genes as Cell.

>i will become Friendly Cell, your friendly neighbourhood artificial lifeform!

I do hope I'll get Norio's voice, the English Cell is good, but you can't beat Norio.

I want the dragon balls to teleport back to my location after scattering. Just to fuck with people.

I still have two wishes left.

kill all fucking ningens

For the dragon balls to never have been able to grant wishes

Limitless time travel with zero side effects or consequences.

TV?

succ

That all minorities and white race traitors be wiped out of existence

OR

Unlimited money so I can buy all the anime related material I want, fund my OC anime series and make a video game.

Generals to be banned

What's wrong with Generals?

dec

I want to be a cute Korean girl.

I want ability to make any character be it fictional or real appear/disappear as i please follow my every command.
Hope you guys know where that leads

You would no longer be a virgin.

To make mai waifu real. If theres more wishes left over superpowers I guess

correct

Moot loves us again

I'll take a cute loli harem please

Teleportation, so that I could go to nipland whenever I want

eternal youth and health

Bring back the Third Reich

A special notebook that can retcon anyone else's wish.

to switch bodies with shenron

Melt that fucking ice off my door, now.

>he doesn't know how to achieve Hands Free Orgasm
el oh EL

Make Gohan great again.

I want to be a cute girl.

Please grant the wish my sub-conscience wants granted the most.
What could go wrong?

I want a beautiful girlfriend that will love me almost unconditionally and fuck me regularly.

>Please grant the wish my sub-conscience wants granted the most.
>What could go wrong?

How about everything?

At least I'll be happy deep inside. Even if I hate it.

I wish for world peas

I wish capeshit never existed in cinemas.

First wish: immortality;
Second wish: transform all anons, including myself, into cute girls.

Immortality itself doesn't mean invulnerability, lack of aging or impreviousness to pain. By itself it just means that you will stick to life no matter how much hell you go through
Immortality does not make you any less shit of a person
Immortality means you'll outlive anyone and everyone, including the world and probably the universe itself

If you want lonely, unending torment, why don't you just wish to go to Hell?

Omnipotence, then I give myself omniscience and omnipresence.
If I can't wish for omnipotence I'd just wish I had never existed and would never exist.

>Immortality itself doesn't mean invulnerability, lack of aging or impreviousness to pain.

...But that's literally what we've seen every time someone has wished for immortality with the dragonballs

Well I guess we've never seen someone be immortal long enough to see if they're aging, but Shenron works like the opposite of a monkey's paw, he grants wishes in such a way to fit your actual desires and not the strict wording of the wish, and will tell you if a wish is going to have unexpected consequences beforehand.

a link for tonight's episode

Why is Shenlong such a bro?

I want to feel happy.

Or you could always just kill yourself

I wish Beerus would hakai 9gag

Because he was created by Kami to be a bro

I would wish for Purple Man's power, to make everyone obey my every command

A monkey paw

> she becomes real
> leaves you for chad

Absolute immortality, death scares me too much to wish for anything else.

I wish,
that i could turn back time.

Well remember. The db are an imitation of the Super db which are meant for gods so it is logical they work better than most wish granters in fiction.

Oh yeah I'm not complaining. There's more than enough media exploring the concept of tricky wishes.

Kill all muslims
Kill all jews
Have an ice cold Coca-Cola

You forgot to kill all christians

I'll have a double order of onion rings

Christians are fine.

My ass they are. All godfags need to die.

3edgy5me

I'd wish to pat and scratch Beerus on his head without pissing him off and making him destroy everything.

>kill muslims and jews
>not edgy

nice try, Franciscus

I'd wish for the power to grant myself infinite wishes at any moment.

Then I'd go for invulnerability, immortality and for those I care about too. I'd wish for world peace maybe.

But the most important wish to complete my immortality, I'd wish not to be able to get bored. Immortality without boredom sounds awesome. Once you've seen everything you can do it again and it never sucks.

Yo Shen-Long I'll have two number 9s, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45s, one with cheese, and a large soda.

>Christians are fine.
t. Baby raper

That's not how DB Wishes work. His waifu by default is in love with user-kun and perfectly loyal. Unless user is into NTR.

Anyway, I wish for
A) Become a cute loli, ideally with no change to my mental state.
B) Immortality, the good kind with eternal youthfulness and impervious to bullets and shit. Hopefully with the ability to still feel pain.

Go ahead and give that to any user who wants it too, unless that requires too much power in which case just me. See you in a year.

I AM SORRY BUT IT IS BEYOND MY POWER.

Big Smoke please. Just wish not to be such a traitorous fat-ass.

Give me the power to teleport the dragonballs directly to my location every time I say the phrase, "Come to me dragonballs."

This will guarantee I can use the dragonballs once a year without any complications about how you can't have multiple wishes because of limited wishing power or whatever. Once a year is good enough for me.

2nd wish would probably be an immortal body that I can transform at will to any appearance.

3rd would be something to give me infinite wealth, but I'm not sure how I would do it. Infinite wealth is a tricky one.

Well she might leave him if he would change for worse. Shenlong would gift you a waifu loyal to how you are now. If you improve she will love you more. If you become a worse person, there is nothing keeping her attached to you. She was created to fall in love with you as you were at the time of the wish you see.

Interesting fact. Bulma wanted to wish for a prince originally. She never wished for one but she did catch Vegeta.

>Implying you have to be a christian to hate shitskin muslims and hook nosed jews

a lag free super raw stream

>He was buying time so Freeza could kill them

cute girl

Zamasu was an idiot

Unlimited wishes

How cucked are you to defend a religion that hates everything about you?
Oh right. You are a christian trying to pretend not be one. That is the best trick in your book.

He could be from Sup Forums.

You can't expect logic from Christfags.

I want to be a "dense" harem protagonist, and be able to see Sup Forums shitpost about me.

He can't do unlimited wishes. Dragon has limited wishing power.