What did she mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Ayase is better.

Ayase was fine but not worth the title of the best girl

I slapped my sister's butt all the time it's true.

Please elaborate

This.

Oh you wouldn't care, she's an onee-san. I should've said it's fine for the younger sibling to sexually harass the older one.

Leg lock.

She meant that incest is wrong and this animu should be DELETed.

How could this possibly be wrong?

>Ayase is better.

Yes, let us dispose of meddling siblings.

Why do they need to get naked to innocently play eroge?

>he's never played vidya with his sister while naked

Why are they so perfect together, Sup Forums?

Girls should undress before playing eroge to prevent their underwear from getting excessively dirty. It just makes semse you know?

How else are you going to understand what the characters are going through if you don't copy the h-scenes?

Their love is a miracle of the universe

SAUCE

What did he mean by this?

I'm gonna need some sauce on that.

It means that her victory was forced, ordered by the suits.

I still do it

is she cute tho

Man this anime was crazy.
But I stand with Kyousuke, love has no boundaries.

If you like cow tits and big butts, yes. Classic onee-san.

Onee-sans really are the best.

I am diamonds. DIAMONDS.

Standing with Kyousuke means standing with incest. I hope you can live with that.

Yeah I know. I thought my post made it clear.

I do believe that is precisely the point, user.

My mother grabs my butt and my sister's.

Why didn't she suck his dick right there and then? Would have saved us all a lot of time.

Straightshit is absolute disgusting and impure.

Because most of the fun comes from seeing all the other girls get BTFO by imouto

>Art, music, voice acting and humor are all done great in the anime
>Plot is butchered to hell and back
Why was this allowed?

Garbage shitbitch

>Even kyousuke knows he picked worst girl

The best part about Oreimo is that only the worst girl isn't a virgin anymore. All the other best girls are pure and untouched.

Remember to watch the stream later after Toradora

Incest is wrong and you all disgust me.

Then why are you on Sup Forums?

Me too dude. But I stopped ever since she revealed she was a lesbian. She started seeming more like a brother.

Because I hate myself.

I toned it down significantly as I got older, and started mixing in butt-punches and kicks with the slaps.

>Not fixing your sister with the D

You're to blame.

I want to marry Kirino, Sup Forums.

Her brother already did, user. Find a new wife

I'm gonna second this!

>tfw you catch your kids like this

Meh, better than letting them fuck strangers. I wonder if half the social stigma of incest is just people assuming that they should find incest repulsive and wrong. I mean, that's how we used to justify hating trans* folk and homosexuals, maybe attitudes will slowly evolve to modern life. There's literally nothing wrong with incest besides a slight (still exceptionally low) risk of birth defects. With modern medical science these can be detected much earlier and either aborted or planned for by the parents.

That thought crossed my mind before when fapping to incest hentai.

Imagine you find out your kids are screwing.
Imagine your daughter telling you she's pregnant with your son's baby and you're gonna have a double grandchild.

Wow, grandchild squared. I never thought of it that way.

Speak for yourself. I'd rather see my daughter getting fuck by some stranger than my son.

One day we'll understand genetics well enough that we can guarantee that incestuous couples can have kids who are fine. When that happens they stigma will be have some chance of changing. Until then I think society at large is going to look on it as a negative.

>Modern Life

That's alot of implying

If you want to stick yourr dick in your sister, you're fucked up somewhere psychologically, because the Westermarck Effect is supposed to prevent that shit.

Angry Butt stuff

>Westermarck Effect

>I'd rather see my daughter getting fuck by some stranger
Speak for yourself. I'd rather her be in a relationship with someone she loves who loves her, who I know is a good person.

>daughter and son fuck
>both their lives are ruined, family is split apart
>daughter/son fuck other people
>nothing bad happens
Incest is bad. Deal with it.

Your son isn't a good person if he wants to fuck his sister, much less if he wants to cum in her.

>the Westermarck Effect is supposed to prevent that shit.
It's been a while since we've talked about this, but a while ago someone tried insisting the Westermark effect was a real phenomenon based in science that had real studies to back it up. It's absolutely not, and has about as much validity as Freud's theory that "Everyone you do means you want to play with your butthole or fuck your mother."

Why?

>Nothing bad happens when your daughter fucks random dudes
You'll make a fine 21st century father.

>Your son isn't a good person if he wants to fuck his sister,
Why?

The trouble he's bringing into himself and his sister's lives.
The lack of decency.
And God forbid a child is made.

>And God forbid a child is made.
1st generation incest babies are usually fine. Incest only becomes a problem when it is done repeatedly.

Do we still take the risk?

>Have imouto
>one day have revelation
>been garbage and not interacting with her on any meaningful level for years
>generally ignoring her and browsing internet/playing videogames
>one day have revelation and decide to stop taking her for granted
>attempt to reconnect with her
>shows me the first three episodes of madoka one night
>watch straight through in that sitting
>transform into fullblown weeb
>continue to attempt to connect, watch anime with her, go to cons, etc
>often acts mean towards me, attribute it to teenage girl feels
>one day she brings me into her room
>"Let's watch this anime together"
>had never brought me into her room to watch anime, always came to mine
>it's fucking Oreimo
>watch it with her, explain that I know about the series even though I haven't seen it
>she swears ignorance
>fast forward 2+ years to now
>family disintegrating, sister moved 4+ hours away with father, personally attempting to transition from garbage parentdweller to independent homeowner
>go far out of my way to take her to convention we've been to every year since we started going
>end of convention, in car getting ready to drive away
>asks me if I think she's been too tsundere
>talking with someone else in the car, end up ignoring it
>later brings up that her anime community friends used to joke about her and me together without being prompted
>Currently at status quo
What do

>Why?

Not him, but one reason is that most relationships end in a break up not happily ever after, so chances are it will be awkward at best or avoiding your sister for life at worst. Same reason you don't fuck co-workers, you don't shit where you eat.

you do know it's possible for people to have sex because it feels good and not knock each other up, right

also what trouble are you talking about -- general people drama? it's not like that happens in siblings' lives already, is it? people having disagreements or whatever. nope.

also the only issue comes about when any contact is nonconsensual, which would be the exact same regardless of whether they were fucking someone outside of the family or not.

also if my kids were going to fuck I'd rather they did it where they were safe. it'd also make it far less likely that they'd engage in otherwise risky behavior outside of the house.

also you'd be utterly mistaken if you thought that siblings didn't fool around anyway as it is.

it happens. it only becomes an issue when people start getting ideas about how it's wrong on some cosmic level, which only happens when you put that idea in their heads.

I really love Manami's character design.

It's too bad she's a psycho bitch who ruins people's lives.

Why though? It doesn't have to ruin their lives, it doesn't have to split your family apart. The reason you think that is because of societal norms that don't have any basis in the modern world.

Is it ok to post Christmas Kirino?

She's a degenerate who enjoys incest. She is the reflection of a broad swath of the fan base for that series that was unable to accept the pure love of a childhood friend as the correct answer for the MC's situation.

>The trouble he's bringing into himself and his sister's lives.
What trouble? You're making generalizations.

>The lack of decency.
By what standards? Plenty of places still have first cousins getting married, and they're two consenting people in love. What's the problem here?

>And God forbid a child is made.
God forbid you actually study genetics at any point in your life. Can you explain why it's so bad outside of "People on the internet said the baby will be retarded"? I can tell you why having kids with a 40 year old is actually dangerous, but I don't think you can tell me why having kids with a sibling is dangerous. And let's not forget that with medical science, the risk is mitigated greatly.

In hook up culture land, sure. Chances are if two siblings are entering an actual relationship they've thought about the consequences and are making a serious commitment. Most people in my family are married to their first romantic partner, if you think they'll break up, that says more about you than them.

And what are you talking about with coworkers? Plenty of people meet their spouse at work. Again, the ones that end in bad blood are the ones who were just screwing around.

>not slapping her gf's butt instead

Every day until Christmas?

I like how the arguments people bring up assume that an expected outcome is to have kids rather than to just get off because you're both horny teens and want to sneak into each other's beds to get each other off.

Also if you have sex you are better at reading and communicating with people and get more confidence! So if your kids fuck each other then when they walk around their school they'll exude charisma. And they'll make more friends that way, and have all kinds of social benefits.

Basically, if your kids get horny and fool around as preteens, they will be on the fast track to winning at life.

No, it isn't. This is why you must always BAP an imouto or neesan who harasses you.

>In hook up culture land, sure
I'm sorry, I thought I was talking to someone trying to realistically predict the consequences. Apparently your family anecdote trumps statistics and divorces/longterm relationships ending don't happen.

All of those fall before the Bap.

Bap?

Kirino.

Why is Kirino so perfect, Sup Forums?