"The world is becoming more brown, deal with it!"

"The world is becoming more brown, deal with it!"

Chelsea Handler - 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Handler
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Copy that.

>the world
She realizes that whites have been a minority in the world for a long time, right?

Israel is a nation of immigrants and refugees

#openbordersforisrael

>((( Chelsea Handler )))

Good.

"I'm a vapid cunt spiraling into obscurity."

fixed

at least dont use an AK fix the pic

maaaaaan it really blows seeing whim in post-menopausal.. i cant eat my tendies now

mutts dont have any identity of course they wouldnt mind it

Greatest honeydick meme of all time right here

*inspires*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chelsea_Handler
>Her American father is Jewish

who is this
for months I was thinking chelsea clinton had a handler

it's from all the baby blood.

She had some shitty show with low rate comedians and always bragged about getting blacked.

Chelsea Lately

watched a few minutes of her on youtube
looks like a female colbert wannabe

(((they))) know and don't care

I hear jewesses love black dick.

>deal with it
Be careful what you wish for.

hahahahaha took me a second....

the world was already majority brown, fuck off out of our civilization.

every time

She's had so many abortions it's no secret she wants to diminish whites.

She feels extra guilty because her grandfather was a Nazi.

Why do Jews hate us?

Thank you, mistress.

Can we get some pics of her tits?

>"gee, I sure can't wait for white women such as myself dying out and I sure think it's okay to backstab the white male who loves and pampers me every opportunity he gets to make sure he gets eradicated too! boy, I sure am smart and educated and totally not radical about this at all!"

is this edited? her body looks fucking weird

Bitch built like spongebob

kek

>The world is becoming more brown
The world is becoming more shit

And she's becoming older. When she dies she's going to hell for betraying her people for shekels.

Very nice

The Jew fears the Cro-Magnon.

I've never seen this cunt do anything or say anything funny
what made her a b-list celebrity exactly?
I want to kick her in the snatch

SHE'S A JEW

As if you didn't know.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'm Italian, and every trait except some of the physical characteristics mentioned exactly fits me.

I hate sun-loving normies and love the night. The jews are vile and hate beauty however, so I am not entirely like them.

The absolute state of the United Mongrels of Muttropolis

>deal with it
Maybe we will