So how do you think the next OPM season will be in regards to adaptation?

So how do you think the next OPM season will be in regards to adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PPTdI0GKA94
youtube.com/watch?v=69f2_7P71VA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shit

shit

shit

shit

shit

shit desu

It'll be shite m8.

C-c-c-ombo breaker

Original anime story filler so that the manga can catch up.

>"how do you think the next opm season will be"
>is going to feature best girl as main arc/antag

do you even need to wonder, user? garou's the only good in opm

Genos and Saitama go to the store.

The End.

It won't have Saitama vs Garou because Murata will take at least 10 years to get there.
So it will be shit and the high point will be the Metal Bat x Garou meme fight.

From what I read Boros will come back and Saitama will lose his powers.

Speaking of shit and/or filler, I wish the manga would get this arc over with. It's just not very good compared with the webcomic story. They're going to kill the series' popularity.

It's plenty good enough, the release rate is just really slow.

> Fubuki going full Mob
> Tats wrecking shit and balls
> MB, Metal Knight and WDM getting some screentime
> Garou being Garou
> Snakepussy
> Pig god
> BONES

There are already ton of memorable moments. Elder is also easily the best monstrous design so far.

I don't know, there is no way Murata will finish the MA arc in time.

It's cool to see things that fans want to see, but ONE's focus on writing is absent.

S2 will clearly be everything up to before the MA raid.

bullshit, again, it all works much better if you read it in one row.

Yeah, so does Bleach, but that doesn't make it well written.

please don't compare OPM to this piece of garbage. There is nothing wrong with ONE's writing here.

The thing that Bleach devolved into years is exactly what you're praising the current filler for. Cool set pieces, fanservice, no substance but who cares, look at the cool character design.

You're fucking retarded. Kubo writing is completely garbage and even the fights were totally stupid. How about comparing the final fight with Aizen to the one with Garou to see how stupid you're being?

The small part with Bones two chapters ago was brilliant. ONE totally knows what he's doing, and he does it well. There is much more than fan service in all that.

Bleach > OPM.
ONE is a hack that got lucky because of MURATA GOD

You're only remembering Bleach for its biggest letdowns. The Aizen finale was the culmination of years of decline.

And the quincy arc was mostly made of shit on the same level if not worst.

> Grimmjow and Nel finally appear after years to do nothing and disappear without ever being mentioned again

See, now that's terrible tier "fan service". Or rather than fan service, it's just about using properly your cast.

Why do people think it will be shit?
I just want this animated the same was as the boros fight was desu
youtube.com/watch?v=PPTdI0GKA94
youtube.com/watch?v=69f2_7P71VA

this fight is much longer, it won't be the same as Boros' intense DBZ fight.

Pretty sure Murata was part of the anime team, or at least helped the animators, he will probably be part of drawing the scenes and episodes which means he could probably work things faster later as the manga catches up, but who knows.

Wouldn't be so sure about that.

His Twitter reaction about the animated Boros fight clearly showed that was his first time seeing it. Also, that would most probably have been mentioned if he did such a thing, the mangaka animating a scene of the anime never happens.

I'm pretty sure I read about him helping the animators get the characters and shit right though
Maybe he will speed up the manga, maybe he secretly has a bunch of shit in store? Who knows.

So as the character designer then, that's a bit different compared to animating.

That was anime character designer Chikashi Kubota's job.