Railgun

Getting up to speed. Are you guys rooting for doppel-chan? Everyone is out to get her and no one considers her feelings, even if she does happen to be a robot.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1002056/e4be729a18/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It can't be helped, Leader is too cute.

I prefer Ya. She reminds me of Frenda and her current style with her hair down and midriff showing is great.

>Considering a robot's feelings

Robots dont have feelings

Robots have no feelings, it's all a ruse to make you let down your guard.

This is the kind of shit that makes robots want to kill everybody

First they try to kill Estelle and Yomikawa, and now they harass a cute robot girl. Scavengers deserve to get bullied hard.

Scavenger is the comfiest dark side group. No infighting or drama, just bff's working together for justice.

>Naru
>Fran
Hamazura would be pleased

>bullied Leader
She deserves to be ripped apart by saints

What does the luck stat means in death?

exhentai.org/g/1002056/e4be729a18/

Reminder that Will is a tool by Aleister and does not represent the true feelings of the clones

Is this loss?

Leader was made for bullying

Why is Misaka molesting Misaki?

Why aren't you?

the question in which everyone ask

She's too shy to confess to Touma so the sexual frustation has to go somewhere

How close you were to dying by snusnu I suppose.

Low luck means you lost to some bullshit ass plot armor of Touma's.

>Implying Touma and Aleister's bad luck won't cancel each other for a fair and square fight

Even leader knows.

Does Mikoto knows about Touma's short term memory on Misaki?
It seemed like she did in NT16

She basically knows that they have history, but figures that they don't really show it due to his brain wipe.

That and she hasn't questioned why Misaki keeps calling Touma her prince.

I think she just figured it out that Touma did his thing of saving cute girls in trouble with her

>The ultimate normal unlucky highschool boy vs the ultimate normal unlucky magician

This is going to be brutal.

>Touma runs forward
>lightning almost strikes him
>Aleister steps back
>trips and cracks his head open

Are you like the only one that doesn't realize she's a lesbian?

Reminder that Kamijou and Misaka are endgame.
And so is Accel/Mugino

>Accel/Mugino
The last person these two want to end up with is a fellow ex-darkness edgelord. Mugino will always be Hamazura's third wheel and Accel will have a family end, unless Kamachi has balls and ends him with Estelle.

Ya>Seike>Leader>Naru

S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?S3 when?

That's my order too. But I still think they're all beat by this.girl.

>All those series getting new seasons
Soon
Thats what I'd like to say

>Seike
>higher than Leader
Other than that this is good.

>yfw the entirety of Tokiwada wanted to become true ladies when Touma arrived during the Element crisis

Leader actually peeing herself again when?

The moment Mikoto stops being rused.

>yfw we have all fallen for Scavenger and want them to be happy despite killing countless multiple people prior to meeting Accel

What did zappy dan the magnet man mean by this?
Was it a new form of attack?

Literally every dark side character has blood on their hands, loved or not. A little "rehabilitation" like with Accel and they'll be fine.