youtube.com/watch?v=GpxrsEAIMT4
youtu.be/3vVSc-EpOqg
youtube.com/watch?v=234a0963oVw
youtube.com/watch?v=_6dbcQaOddk
youtube.com/watch?v=V4xqYqwKmOE
youtube.com/watch?v=iHzG42u15k4
youtube.com/watch?v=_SyWm37vXzs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Put a paperbag over it's face, so that it won't kill your boner.

hyoga dubbed vanilla ice
incredible

This is why Saint Seiya never caught on in the United States. We didn't get it until 17 years later and that's the quality of the show we got.

I thought the French dub was bad but seriously, it's a piece of art compared to this.
But we got a shitty opening too

>But we got a shitty opening too
It's better than what we got.
youtube.com/watch?v=GpxrsEAIMT4
A shitty ass cover of a classic 80's pop song.

This is hilarious

best dub coming through youtu.be/3vVSc-EpOqg

youtube.com/watch?v=234a0963oVw
Well it was catchy, can't deny that

Oh god my sides.

Did they downgrade the animation too?

>Audio latino
>Spaniard speak

Are you retarded?

posting best dub
youtube.com/watch?v=_6dbcQaOddk

I have never watched the Saint Seiya anime, and have only read the manga. Is the filler bearable if I didn't grow up with it? I've recently been watching DB and the filler is so noticeable and bad, but I know that in SS it literally replaces some plot points, so it's not easily skipped.

Also, which is better between the original Japanese version and the latin american dub?

Honestly, no. The anime is gets bad because not only does it have filler arcs it also has filler mixed with canon arcs or outright changes from canon arcs. There's a lot plotholes that don't exist in the manga, for example Ikki wears Saggittarius cloth and it looks nothing like the saggitarius cloth, in the manga he never wears it and we learn that it's weird appearance is because Mitsumasa Kido put some iron on top of it to hide it from the sanctuary

For example Shura is being deceived by Saga in the anime and he's the most loyal saint or some shit. In the manga he's willingly following Saga because he believes in his strenght.

The crystal saint or some shit, well iron saints too and of course Asgard.

And fights in general have been changed a lot, Dragon vs Black Dragon, Seiya vs Saga.

Athena's character is honestly ruined, she's useless in the anime while in the manga she's the one that beats Poseidon and Hades. Athena's changes are both severe and light at the same time because in the manga she never actually fights head on but more like uses the saints to do her bidding until it's time for her to shine, she only ever fights against other gods.

Seiya himself is more of a mary sue in the anime while in the manga he's incredibly flawed

I'd say it's worth watching if you like Saint Seiya and the hotblooded fights but it's overall inferior to the manga, the censorship and some stuff bothers too.

Probably, there was a lot of things they had to do with animation back then to get lip syncing to be at all realistic. The cheapest way sometimes was to just freeze the entire scene and then reanimate the mouths.

I loved it as a kid but i think the filler would bother me if i wanted to re-watch it.

This isn't the brazilian dub though
I actually really fucking love the original, latino and Br dubs, I've had to watch SS episodes through different dubs and subs when access to episodes online wasn't as easy

Read the manga, there is a torrent of the viz translation and it's easy to find.

Can you even read?

The portuguese dub is way worse.
In fact, all portuguese dubs from the 80's and mid 90's are atrociously bad.
In fact, portuguese dubs in general are atrociously bad.

>expecting a spic to have a firm grasp of the English language.

If the portuguese SS dub is as meme-worthy as the dbz one I have to watch it asap CALMA VIDEL

youtube.com/watch?v=V4xqYqwKmOE
Some memes but not as many.
Wish there were subbed versions of these "perola" vids like the french HnK dub one because holy shit Portugal is the land of memes. I happen to know a bit of portuguese but not many people do.

youtube.com/watch?v=iHzG42u15k4
Ask France

ROLF

>shitty dub
>not posting vegeta evil robotic voice
C'mon OP

youtube.com/watch?v=_SyWm37vXzs

Saint Seiya was too violent for murrican standards anyway. Too much sadomasochism

2 days ago it was Seiya's birthday and no one cared