Transhumanism

Why is Sup Forums so adamantly against Transhumanism?

Don't worry, you still be able to pray to God with your metal hands

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/ArthasMenethilPure/videos
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Enjoy your future hubrisfag

>niggers and kikes fucking everything up
>dude robots lmao

Priorities first faggot. Cleanse the US and Europe before pissing around with such fantasy shit.

Besides, Genes > robots. Eugenics is better and more suited to our aesthetics.

trapargay

Prometheus is literally the champion of man...

I'm pro transhumanism. First I want cool augmentations. Then I want transcend.

IS THIS SLUT A TRANNY ROBOT

Also, Theseus paradox

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Why would you still pray to god tho then? Since you undo gods creation and transcend

What the fuck are you on about?

i'm pretty sure he was referencing the punishment

Most of Sup Forums supports it, what are you on about?
Genetic modification is going to be the best way to preserve the white race.

Maybe because it requires a million times more trust in a capitalist's compassionate nature than loaning a Nigerian your credit card info.

Transhumanism is fantasy. It is only supported by idiots who don't understand the science makes it impossible. Sure we might be able to replicate human limbs through robotics, but with computer technology we are a long way away from a brain/computer interface. The most immediately realizable goal is eugenics coupled with very very careful genetic manipulation

this could disrupt the "evolution" process and halt us, genetic manipulation is dangerous as fuck, we must thoroughly test it first and as you suggested: very very carefully

stem cells are going to make all of this shit obsolete

once they figure out how to literally regenerate cells(brain, neuro, etc) you will know that we've reached the future

I have magnetic sensory implants in my hand you loser

Chinese social credits system is good enough.

You get too many points for misbehavior? You get sent to gulag!

SUPERMEN > BORG transhumanists

Pol complains about low Test males, but is against research into technologies that can raise testosterone?

Testosterone Replacement Therapy is transhumanist, as is the rest of the regenerative medicine field. Transhumanism isn't necessarily about becoming a cyborg, it's also about technology to make sure that you stay as young and healthy as you possibly can, for as long as you possibly can.

Anyone who has worked in a nursing home, or has spoken to seniors about their health complaints or the amount of medication they are on, will know that aging is not joke. Physically it can be brutal, and transhumanists want technology to end aging.

Stem Cell Therapy, Testosterone, and HGH are current regenerative medicines which are giving people their healthy back. Transhumanists want more of that technology, better and safer versions.

Why would anyone be against that?

youtube.com/user/ArthasMenethilPure/videos

It would fuck up our natural way of evolving

I have a literal AI assistant in my pants pocket.

Seen Minority Report? Your smartphone can do more than that fancy holo screen computer they showed.

Because there are consequences in this plane of existence. What are the forces driving the technology? Where is the money coming from to pay the researchers? What ideologies are in place on all sides of the issue?

Once pandoras box has been opened with this stuff, there is no turning back. That genie ain't going back into the bottle.

It is not going to be like any of us think it will be, both good and bad.

But the thing I fear is not the "uber men" or health control. No, the things I fear are out of the realm of fantasy & nightmare. The chimeras, the hybrids. Ever hear about the nephalim & gibborim? They were bad things.....and fools want them around again....what ever good these things may be are vastly out weighed by the harm they shall most certainly cause......

I'm pro heterohumanism. Fuck off transfags

It sounds expensive initially and maintenance costs are likely through the roof. Put the work in on the ol' flesh machine unless you are lazy and broken to begin with.

I'm not against it, I just think it's so far down the line that you're borderline autistic if you let fever dreams of downloading your consciousness into a computer rule your life one bit

HURRRRRRRRR

Fuck off goblino, go fight another jew war because you couldnt afford college.
Evolution will become, just installing the latest Intel(R) chips

I'm Okay with it. I believe in the kingdom of God, where I ascend into a greater spiritual form than I have here on earth.
I look forward to, at the end of a life of brotherhood and service to my fellow man, die and peacefully pass on into Heaven.

In heaven the faithful will heal until ready for universe service.