Zwarte piet

What is your opinion on it?

I think it is racist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sE1cxGffWi0
nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaas_van_Myra
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zwarte Piet? Don't give a fuck what he looks like. Let the people decide for themselves and keep government violence out of it.

Btw this is the only tradition ridiculing niggers under the guise of national theatre, don't fucking touch our precious ridicule.

I think I would not give a single fuck if there was an african event about dressing as white peoples from the 18th and having fun

That would be hilarious and I'd watch it every year

It's racist now with all the negroes in the Netherlands. It was not racist when they were still in the colonies. If it bothers them so much, file an official complaint, but don't approach anyone and lecture them about racism.

Meanwhile in Belgium we don't give a fuck

I'm black and I think its hilarious. Every culture has its quirks and it is ok.

Lol desu I want the nickname zwarte piet if i go to Europe as a tourist or something, just to fuck with people.

Have you guys seen this picture? Last saturday, based Frisians blocked a main motorway to prevent several touring cars packed with anti-zwarte piet protesters from going through and protest at the televised Sinterklaas arival event.

Suck a dick stupid Randmutt

zwarte piet is black because he crawled through so many chimneys
zwarte piet is actually white

Love it
racist is cool w me

White people + dark skin = poo in loos

Yes it is racist and embarrasing, just like the Netherlands as a whole

> soot is racist
uh… OK…

droplul
roetmop

kankerneger

Everything is racist to somebody so you might as well dress up and have fun anyway.

Why do lefties have no sense of community with their ethnicity?

You Santa looks a lot cooler than ours.

This.

It's funny and I like it alot.

how do you say nigger in dutch language?

neger

Do people not understand yet that niggers won't stop until everything that makes us who we are is gone or dead. Look at the west, we're already experiencing a mass identity crisis because you're being told your existence is evil exiting our mother's snatch.

If a nigger tries to run the show, don't mince words and hit him in the face. This is our land, our traditions. If they don't like it they can fuck right back off. Anyway they have to fuck right back off regardless lol, they have no business here. Europeans going to Africa and colonising the world was a benefit to the world, niggers coming to western countries will ruin the world. They won't rest until the whole world is a depraved shithole. They can't stand the fact that there's one race that shines above all others , can't you people see it's not the tradition they're protesting, it's the existence of white people... The mere existence of whites puts them to shame and it drives them mad, we don't even have to do anything to piss them off.

Wouldn't that just be negro?

It's okay to have a black face

>I think it is racist
Well, you Dutchies are a racist bunch. Accept that. You used to cut off the hands of slaves, treated them as animals and created Sinterklaas en Zwarte Piet to celebrate how good you have it. Now swallow your history like a real chump.

neger = negro
nikker = nigger

Why can't our rijksgenoten grow a fucking pair? Don't let (((them))) win.

>You used to cut off the hands of slaves
That was Belgium you stupid euromutt

Because they're the definition of assholes.

the difference being?

Boppe

Yeah sure. Wash your hands in innocence. I know how you treated Surinamers ((you did cut off hands and Belgiuans are just ex Dutchies) and fuck, lets not forget the Pindas. Pinda pinda lekka lekka. Fuck you're a hypocrite. Accept that you're a racist bunch and accept your history.

please tell the antilianen to go back to the islands, they're acting like a bunch of retards

You might be a nigger lovin faggot. Have you thought about that?

And it was glorious!

Ok so it's racist, what now?

>You used to cut off the hands of slaves

> confusing us with belgians

absolutely degenerate

that said, I usually say that the only redeeming quality of belgians is their beer, but their handling of the congo was pretty based too, got to give m that.

>Accept that you're a racist bunch and accept your history.
I agree with this. Embrace our past again.

Hahaha....Sweden!
I don't even have to add an insult!

i think it's fucking cool
no racist btw

Yours is a gimmick from Coca Cola. Ours is a Catholic Bishop and a Saint who saved kids.

You know what belg stands for?
Ben eerst leienaar geweest. Belguim is basically NL and France. They themselves are confused and you're a fucking ignorant fuck. Ignorant.

unless they start looting it is not racist

They already banned him at my children school, the fuck is wrong with them? female teacher bitching about "racism"...

People act like we were the baddies, but when we arrived we kicked the muzz slavers out of the Congo.
Congo was never fucking free, either it was the arabs taking them as slaves, either is was the white man making them work.

>I think it is racist.
And therefore you should throw away your culture?

>Tradition be damned, here's this new, post-modern concept, "racism"!

People forget about the real legend: Once in a hundred years Saint Sint and his 40 African robbers will come and murder everyone that was naughty.

That time is now.

There is nothing wrong with racism

At some point we did kick the Dutchies out because they were proddies and we were catholics, and the walloon countries and flemish ones weren't as disunited. It hurts my heart when I walk around in Brussels and see the museums and monuments. We were a budding country but we could have united, except that the king's question and the whole post WWII did so much damage we started to tear apart. It didn't have to end like this. But now we're basically French and Dutch territory extensions waiting to happen.

>and murder everyone that was naughty.

that would be all of the netherlands

piece of shit "country"

Hottest black people I've ever seen

Shoo.

I think you should kys

Sage this slide thread

Your shithole is the pedo capital of europe, Belgium is a sad excuse for a country.

Black Pete will get you. Put you in his bag and deport you back to spain.

>deport you back to spain.

yes plz, anything is better than northern europe

I accept our beautifull history!

December 5th. Write it down. You have to set your shoe down with milk and shit every day until he comes. Oh and don't be a greedy goyim.

You mean the diaspora responsible for the debate? Nope. You spineless cheeseheads can keep them. Or throw them off a windmill. Doesn't matter.

>I think it is racist.

I think you think it is racist because Americans have a problem with blackface (a purely American phenomenon) and for some reason you care about what they think

I love how it is socially accepted to dress up like a nigger. When anybody brings up the slavetrading you can just whimp it off with some ''bro stop complaining iz 4 dem kidz''

If only you knew how much we hate ourselves, how much we let it go.

He probably doesn't understand : set your shoe

Who cares if it's racist other than stupid irrelevant attention hungry niggers? You shouldn't even have to be concerned about this shit in your own fucking country in the first place.
Jesus Christ how cucked can you get you toothpaste fag god fucking damn just die already.

The cutting-hands meme comes from Leopold 2 who originates from a German monarchist family. Dutch people and Flemish people are indeed connected together, Belgium was and is an artificial construct made up by the, then ruling, elite. Belgium (and Leopold 2 enslaving Congo) has got nothing to do with the Dutch. Legit fucking nothing. Flemish people DESPISE french speaking people and the (international) monarchy. Leopold 2 spoke french and was of foreign descent. The moment this country got founded it was already lost.

Since 1830, when that little cunt Leopold the second started his reign, the official ties between the Dutch and the Flemish people were cut.
Leopold 2 managed to control 10 million people with 2000 mercenaries (hey hey all of you cunts, it were INTERNATIONAL military mercenaries who were under his command).
This is 1. proof that niggers are fucking retarded and 2. that this was an international project.

Yes, the Dutch did treat Surinamers like shit.

Because they were and are shit.

Amen.

---------------------------

Regarding to zwarte piet: kerel die door de schoorsteen gaat, word vuil, hey zwart gezicht. En gedaan verhaal.

Fucking ruftekinderen die verder denken dan dit bij een kinderfeest zijn kankermongolen die regelrecht naar het congo van vandaag gevoerd mogen worden om daar hun zever tegenover negers te gaan verkopen. Eens zien op hoeveel begrip ze daar kunnen rekenen.

Fuck you belgium

being this poor and bootyblasted at the same time

its not stfu nigger, you are the racist

LISTEN PEOPLE.

Sint Nikolaus was a Byzantine Christian and after the fall of constantinople the Christians took his remains and re-buried him in Spain. The myth that Sint Nikolaus was a Spanish slave owner is kike propaganda. Dont be fooled.

your Santa is a fairytale based on our Sinterklaas, we have Santa here too btw, 2 times a year we got gifts as a kid :)

It is is very culturally inappropriate of him to hate on us for hating ni.. black Pete tradition.
But you take a shoe and set it near a stove or oven. You put some milk and carrots out for the horse. The Horse and Saint Sint walk on top of the house, and the Black Petes climb into the oven to snatch the food.
Sometimes they will leave candy which can be pepernoten or chocolate shekels in a shiny golden wrapper.
If you are nice and behave, you get rewarded. If you don't you get deported.

That is how you create docile white children, used to blacks stealing their shit.

Wtf is een nikker, niemand gebruikt dat woord

Why do I hate the low contries so much? I just can't stand them and their stupid faces.

Fucking obnoxious cunts all of them. Why can't they just drown in a flood already?

youtube.com/watch?v=sE1cxGffWi0

>symbolism of soot covered faces stems from pagan rites and several of these ancient "sinterklaas" rites survived in europe.

Modern sinterklaas is already a 2.0 of what it used to be. I would consider it a national loss if we removed it further from it's original meaning. To bend the knee to racial zealots who object to everything which doesn't please them on a superficial level is fucking gay.

Why are whites so obsessed with blacks

It gets even more interesting when you find tales of Sint Nikolaus freeing children from Arab slavers.

nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nicolaas_van_Myra

"Een andere versie van dit verhaal vindt plaats na de dood van Sint Nicolaas. De stedelingen van Myra waren zijn naamdag aan het vieren toen een groep Arabische piraten vanuit Kreta in het gebied van Myra kwamen. Zij stalen de relikwieën uit de kerk van Sint Nicolaas. Terwijl zij de stad verlieten, ontvoerden zij een jongen, Basilios, om hem als slaaf te kunnen verkopen. In dienst getreden als slaaf werkte Basilios voor een koning als wijnschenker, die hem gekocht had omdat Basilios niet zou kunnen verstaan wat de koning tegen zijn raadslieden zou zeggen. Het hele volgende jaar zou Basilios de koning zijn wijn schenken in een prachtige, gouden karaf. In Myra kwam Nicolaas’ naamdag steeds dichterbij. Basilios’ moeder wilde niet aan het feest meedoen, omdat de dag voor haar tragische herinneringen opriep. In plaats van mee te doen aan het feest bad zij om Basilios’ veiligheid. Terwijl Basilios zijn diensten voor de koning verrichtte, werd hij plotseling uit de zaal geplukt, de gouden karaf nog in de hand. Sint Nicolaas verscheen voor de doodsbange jongen, zegende hem en bracht hem terug naar zijn ouders in Myra."

Fuck off, traitor.

It's okay to be a nigger, stop the self-pity Jerome

Voor de duidelijkheid ik ben pro zwarte piet, maar ik denk nog altijd dat het een neger moet voorstellen omdat ze allemaal kroezelhaar hebben.

I think you have to go back

Because whites want to make the world a better place and niggers... Are niggers.

Leave him alone you faggot!

Tuurlik wel. Nikker is the Dutch way of saying nigger.

Haha, klein kutje.

it's great - every country should have it

i think that zwarte piet will soon stop making sense in the negerlands

Hey maybe if you are kind Sint will ask to his pal alluha to send some sandnigs for blowing up Delta Plan to flood us

Only randstadcucks hate black petes. Gtfo randstadshill. Throw yourself in a fucking canal with a concrete cylinder tied to your neck

Did Christmas in Holland a few years back. Stayed with friends. Just ate a lot of stinky cheeses and drank wine by candles. I guess that's tradition.. Told the Black Pete story. Was cool. Ethnic Dutch are based.

I love carnival. stop morosing about it you glum cunt and party.
>"b-but muh blackface is raysis"

No one but you and some extremely sensitive people care, and you should look to stop things that offend you based on what is aimed at you, if a black person doesn't like it, he may sound his opinion, but you're getting pissy over something that does not really offend you, but makes you uncomfortable because you fail to stand up for your history you spineless fucking worm.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Is men de ironie opgevallen in het feit dat de anti-zwarte piet demonstraties meestal in het engels zijn?

Dare I state .. /ourpete/?

>I think it is racist.
Nice bait faggot. SAGE
This is literally a 10 yo, congratulations all faggots that actually responded.

>friesche hartjes
Nee

Good times are here to stay.

Hahahaha finland trying to be funny