Is the Lebanon going to be the next Syria ?

Is the Lebanon going to be the next Syria ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Mourabitoun_(militant_group)
zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-22/lebanons-odysseus-hariri-returns-beirut-puts-resignation-hold-whats-comes-next
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what's a lebanon and why should i care?

It's gonna be the next Palestine

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Mourabitoun_(militant_group)

Only of the CIA starts funding "moderate" rebels.

We will support our Maronite Brothers.
Maronite-Alawite Phoenician Master Race.

Maybe not. What did I read What did I read? Or did I dream it? I think I read it. About 4 AM? Had to be either Zero Hedge or ATS. If it's ATS, I'll never find it…….

Tajikistan is the next Syria

steve bannon's name in french

But Lebanon was the old Syria in 80s? Half a dozen local factions, Palestinians making a mess, Hezbollah, Syria and Israel intervening, heavy U.N presence and U.S abandoning its moderate rebels in the end to allow Syria to seize the opportunity.

Here it is. I found this encouraging.

zerohedge.com/news/2017-11-22/lebanons-odysseus-hariri-returns-beirut-puts-resignation-hold-whats-comes-next

why should they ?

but it's quiet stable now for a middle east state

This
Fucking millennials
Syria is the new Lebanon.
They are also quite weary of any civil war on any side, so no one minds hizbullah as long as they aim the rockets at Israel.

The war in Syria is way more intense then the wars in Lebanon.

depends if CIA niggers want to get their ass kicked again

I hope so we can have cute Lebanese refugees girls again

That’s debatable.
Marine casualty high score
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1983_Beirut_barracks_bombings

the wars in lebanon have been between religious groups, the one in syria is between political groups.

Yes and no. it's going to be like Afghanistan ans Syria.

They got it out of their system in the civil war back in the 1980s.

>being this new
How kawaii senpai

>retard marines shack up in an apartment
>get truck bombed by mossad

fucking idiots

Syria was the next Lebanon.

absolutely. it's what the jews want and it's what they've wanted for at least the past 20 years. Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Lybia and Iran. they succeed in Iraq and Lybia, failed in Syria and now it's on to Lybia and Iran.

it's doesn't matter who's president, they get what they want, it's just a matter of tricking the goyim into supporting it

>Is the Lebanon going to be the next Syria ?
Probably. It is also part of 'Greater Israel'

this
(((they))) are of the long breath.
We failed? Ok, next country and we try again in a few years.

Literally every interesting country I want to visit gets a (((civil war))).

Funny how these countries with lots of history get savaged by war and all historical sites get (((destroyed))). Its like (((someone))) wants to remove Aryan history.

Hezbollah is starting to get targeted by media heavily without any apparent reason. Israelis probably feel like it is getting too powerful so they are finding a way how to cut it down. I would not be surprised if Israel escalates the situation with border raids trying to get a response. The escalation could even lead to reentry of SAA to Lebanon.

Lebanon country where christians and shia ally against jews and sunni.