Wtf is their problem?

cuckoldry

soy

t. Little Congo

They have been an all white gated community for so long that they don't know a thing about other cultures and had no idea what would happen when they allowed masses of arabs and nogs into their country.

Forgot to add, what happens when western women are given political power.

this might be worth investigating

are swedes known for above average consumption of soy products?

Everything?

Said little Syria

NIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSS

I am a resident in Sweden in the capital.
AMA

I can answer any questions about the immigrant situtaion.

They lost their balls over 200 years ago.

It's called black people, calling them all niggers is disrespectful. Plenty of blacks are based

none of our people are from the congo you dunce

the 7% of shitskins that make up our nation are mostly former colony niggers and turks / morocmutts (because we allowed less than 100k refugees per year in unlike millions as you did while you have less than half our population lel)

I WANT TO KILL ALL THE NIGGERS AND THEN MOURN THE FACT THAT THERE ARE NO MORE NIGGERS LEFT TO KILL

Most immigrants are actually okay, in many cases they are just like you and me

>implying france and greece aren't worse

"Diversity" = White Genocide

>are swedes known for above average consumption of soy products?
Other way around, we consume extreme amounts dairy.

Why do you hate blacks so much? They haven't done anything, don't blame the immigrants, blame your politicians. The politicians are the ones who invited them into your country

Same as every country being subverted by globalism and jews really. It just worked better in Sweden because of our indifferent attitude to bad things happening around us and "jantelagen" + Sweden has always been in this pseudo communism stage since the early 1920's.

Sweden is also a smaller nation compared to say USA, so it's far easier to subvert/infiltrate/change opinions. I'd also say that it is because when Sweden switched from the monarchy to our current system (because the king at the time was a fucking pussy and decided to secure him, and his future lineage a life of luxury in return for giving over power), we never wrote as many laws or something that gives us as many rights, hence the state has far more power than it ought to be.

And take over the state = excellent propaganda machine. Especially when there is no proper Bill of Rights or anything similar to keep a check on that power.

If we stopped with this SJW nonsense, encouraged kids to workout. Stop eating the sugar/carb jew and re-learned the ability to think critically, and encourages them to create traditional families, we might stand a chance and turn this country great. Right now I do not see that happening. And the politicians are working damn hard to keep this country on a road of damnation. Which is a shame as Sweden was once a super power to be feared. Did not last quite long but was still a interesting prospect.

He hates black guys probably because they get along with A LOT of our women.
Especially the younger girls growing up.

Swedish, white women are in love with immigrants, especially black guys. When I get out drinking, my girlfriends always end up drunk-talking about black cock.

What does 'black people' mean? Is it the same as 'niggers'?

>I can answer any questions about the immigrant situtaion.
do swedes even do anything about that situation?
i mean on street level.

Multiculturalism

Haha, Swedes are the most beta, passive people in the world. What'cha think?

The real fire started when Olof Palme in the 70's started advocating for the multiculture shit.

He was also for Fidel Castro.

His murder has never been solved, no doubt it was politically motivated. But I honestly think it was a false flag to garner sympathies for his multicultural bullshit in line with ((their)) agenda.

you are the migrant situation, i see
nice bait

I am not. I am am immigrant from EU. I am not viewed as an immigrant to Swedes.

>immigrant from EU
you mean like from afghanistan-turkey-germany, you got your documents in germany and therefore you are a EU resident?

If you are from an other western/northern European country no one would look at you as the everyday immigrant. That mostly applies to niggers, sandniggers and Balkaniggers.

No, albeit an immigrant, I have an aryan appearance.

>immigrant
you mean: new swede. watch your lengauge.
>I have an aryan appearance.
ok, but Iran is not in the EU desu