Sup Forums book club

Which books should I read to improve myself and my understanding of the world? I am currently on Democracy in America and The Ego and His Own. Should i pick up anything by Jack Donovan, or is he retarded Reddit propaganda? How about The Road to Serfdom?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jack_Donovan
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>stirner
read hume instead

Read evola

How will i make myself a better citizen of society? Besides becoming part of a RWDS, of course.

Mods, send this homo to /lit/ please

>Hume vs Striner
Any major differences between the two? Im a barbarian and know nothing about either.
Ive heard he is very good, ill read him after Marcus Arulius
also post inspirational images

The Holy Bible, specifically the New Testament

The Ego and His Own

post your real flag, leaf. Good suggestion though

Oops, sorry. Had it set to jackass for a baitpost earlier.

Is Jack Donnovan any good, or is he Reddit like Cernovitch?

Also, while reading the New Testament, that nothing in it is metaphorical, except the parables told by Christ.

Never heard of him.

both preach moral nihilism but hume argues his point better with the focus being on his philosophy of empiricism, rather than just saying 'who's will should i serve but my own? yall niggas too spooked'

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Jack_Donovan
Is the way of men any good? I understand that youve never heard of him, but im not sure if hes full of shit or not. Does Yuri Brezmenov have a book?

Neato

Just read The Foundation for Exploration and ruin your life completely.

either way all you can learn from those books is that nothing is inherently right or wrong, morality is nothing more than our feelings about a situation turned into pseudo-objective assertions. important thing to realize when leftists tell you it's wrong to be a white nationalist or antisemitic, you have to keep asking them why until you get to the fundamental assertion beneath it all

leftists are worse than normies. Normies simply do not think, and will accept anything as truth, but will often be persuaded otherwise if you are more charasmatic. Lefties are physically unable to see the truth, and it kinda hurts knowing that you cannot really save them.

OP you should also read this. Be warned, this is not entry level commie propaganda, you should only read it if you are firm in your beliefs. However, it will give you a clear understanding of modern American marxists.

is this a love story or something?

>Days of War, Nights of Love is a collection of political, social and philosophical essays written and published by anarchist collective CrimethInc.. Most essays advocate the fight for personal freedom, alternate choices and lifestyles.

Absolutely not

cover looks like a young teen love novel

Currently reading ‘The Metaphysics of War’ by Evola, good stuff would recommend.

Thank you. I suggest God's Battalion by Rodney Stark for a crusade redpill. Have anything on Rhodesia?
We need to make sure Sup Forums reads more books, especially converted redditfags and normies so they can actually be useful rather than shit up the board, and we might even make some journalists break on air, and start heiling as their minds melt from the redpill

shills are gonna tell you jack donovan sucks because he's a fag, but his books are pretty good. yuri bezmenov has 2 or 3

at least read the way of men and becoming a barbarian, a sky without eagles is decent. you can pass on androphilia and blood brotherhood if you want

fucking goonan. he still shills on /lit/ constantly, it's pathetic

>Hume

Read Aristotle instead

He's pretty shit, he basically just wants society to produce more of the type of men he's attracted to and he has an obvious hate of women

the only thing interesting that stirner wrote was this:
Have you philosophers really no clue that you have been beaten with your own weapons? Only one clue. What can your common sense reply when I dissolve dialectically what you have merely posited dialectically? You have showed me with what kind of ‘volubility’ one can turn everything to nothing and nothing to everything, black into white and white into black. What do you have against me, when I return to you your pure art?
which he wrote in response to criticism of the ego and it's own. it's the best refutation of all philosophy i've ever heard
>it's sophistry bruh

holy shit btfo
he sounds gay, but maybe he has a point about how faggy everyone is now. No one has beards anymore except really gay guys and actual mountain men. (I hear this is due to excess estrogen in the water, but this is coming from Alex Jones, so its probably an insane conclusion but totally correct nonetheless)
Any good books on American Folklore? I need to btfo filthy Euros when they claim we have no culture

He unironically likes dicks in his butt

Read this. Report back.
xroads.virginia.edu/~ma01/Kidd/thesis/pdf/protocols.pdf

He may be a huge faggot, but he seems to hate faggots and wants all gays to be manly Bara JoJo type guys, which i think would be an improvement over normal faggots you see on the street