You racists are delusional

Everyday you spew your nonsense about the upcoming race war
how you guys are going to wipe out the jews and the blacks , the dykes and so on

when will you fucks grow the fuck up ?
what have you to say for yourselves?
your a bunch of fringe loser virgens
you cry about degenerates but you are degenerates, outcasts to society, social rejects

Everyday its women are sluts cause the wont suck my cock, chad this, blacks that, its the jews
wa wa wa

there is no upcoming race war
there is no day of rope
you guys are losers, degenerate losers, hitler was a fraud and you will end up just like him, a fucking nobody six feet under

how do you guys even plan to fight this race war? you don't have the men, the equipment, the closest thing you have to a propaganda outlet is this site, and that's fucking nothing , where's the money in race realism? Who will fund you? No one because there is no profit in it

your hoping that one day people will wake up and become race realist? Please, lets just say for the sake of argument that everything you say about blacks and jews and women are correct, what the worse that will happen ?

we will become like brazil or other south american countries, and guess what, there is no race war anytime soon there, so why here? In america and Europe? Black people have been here over 400 years and there has been no race war. South american countries have been heavily mixed for years and no race war. And its well known that that white people rule those countries yet they are the minority and still no race war.

Wake up you frauds, wake up, your ethno state will never come true

I can't be racist. I'm black.

Checkmate.

Relax, the race war won't start without you. In fact, we'll probably hang you first

> Same shit some leftie said during the Wiemar republic

>how you guys are going to wipe out the jews and the blacks , the dykes and so on
mfw dyke and petrified of this but know alternative is diving off a building with achmed as my spotter

>Same shit some leftie said during the Wiemar republic

and look how well germany is doing without hitler

there is a reason merkel gets elected
merkel is good for the economy

t. assblasted leftist

>muh raycisssssssstssss
Opinion thrown in garbage and lit on fire.

delusional
absolutely delusional

you're forgetting that racism was cool back in the day, you didn't get look down on for being a racist . now its not, so much so that you will lose your job over the slightest hint of racism, the world has evolved. 50 million died because of your stupid ideas, it will never rise again, the world has seen your true face, never shall you rise again

You’re the racist buddy. You just hate yourself.

>You’re the racist buddy. You just hate yourself.
how so?
How is not wanting a race war and holocaust 2.0 make me a racist?

Are you retarded? Look through history mongol.

>Wake up you frauds, wake up, your ethno state will never come true
Even so, being racist is only a net positive in anyone's life. Being aware how much the jews hate you and how savage niggers are makes you cautious, and being aware of the common tricks helps you counter them. And having a nice, big, loyal white family is utmost emotional security and domestic bliss. Sure, nazism is a political movement, but the underlying thought of pursuing self-improvement and progress for you and the people you love is beneficial on every step of the way.

>Are you retarded? Look through history mongol.

the times they are a changin

do you really think you can get enough people in this day of age to start a race war?
answer me.

I understand completely that you, being totally conditioned by mainstream 21st century jargon are incapable, as in, you literally lack the imaginative capability, of comprehending what happens to be a very naturalistically consistent conclusion to the issue of both God and State.

I get that kid, but WE are trying to break your conditioning. Trying to SAVE you.

OPs face pic related

>it will never rise again, the world has seen your true face, never shall you rise again
Then why are you wasting so much time on it? I mean, if we are not a threat, you would just leave, and get a cup of soymilk, instead of wasting your time here, arguing with people, who you apparently not see as a threat

>Look how well germany is doing without Hitler

Listen, my brother. I was once like you. I stayed for a while and learned more about the cause. You may rant, rave, all that you please, with any colour you like, but that does not defy the fact that if you continue to stay here, you will finally realize that all of us were extending our arms to you in peace and understanding.

That it wasn't between Fascism and Human Rights that you had to choose between, but that the choice was definitively, "My Nation or My Enemy".

Who said anything about racewar? But mass expulsion of immigrants sure.

>Even so, being racist is only a net positive in anyone's life. Being aware how much the jews hate you and how savage niggers are makes you cautious, and being aware of the common tricks helps you counter them. And having a nice, big, loyal white family is utmost emotional security and domestic bliss. Sure, nazism is a political movement, but the underlying thought of pursuing self-improvement and progress for you and the people you love is beneficial on every step of the way.

but how do you know the jews are really out to get you and that blacks are really savage?

you got all this information from meme infographic and webms from liveleak posted by underground beta nazi virgins

rationally why would you trust underground beta nazi virgins with the truth?

the jews have a saying
"In a lawsuit the first to speak seems right, until someone comes forward and cross-examines."

who will cross examine nazi infographic on a imageboard designed for anime?

no one, because they arent worth there time
they are nothings
like chaff blowing in the wind

I feel bad for him.

>Then why are you wasting so much time on it? I mean, if we are not a threat, you would just leave, and get a cup of soymilk, instead of wasting your time here, arguing with people, who you apparently not see as a threat

come to pol to have a political desousin

>wtf man why cant you just leave us in our little echochamber REEEEE

its pol, i came to talk politics and politics is what i am going to get

>Opinion thrown in garbage and lit on fire.
so you guys do not believe in the inherent genetic superiority of the white race
?

>OPs face pic related

typical britbong, pic related

I asked a question
>wtf dumb rayciss cant handle opinions lol btfo
Also, if you genuinely take seriously the racewar MEMES here, you should unironically neck yourself

>gets trucked

>I asked a question
i answer ed
im here because i want to , im talking because i want to

>Also, if you genuinely take seriously the racewar MEMES here, you should unironically neck yourself

mate ive been here too long to know this isnt satire

>hitler was a nobody

We will all see, probably later rather than sooner, but no one gives a shit....our hate comforts and warms us.....you don't like it? Good! your tears are delicious....

sage

Just wait.

It's just a prank bro.

>ive been here too long
hard to believe with this plebbit spacing

Well racial tensions are rising every day, and a multicultural and multithnic society has never worked in history, one culture always wins and the ethnicites interbreed or completely anihilate or displace eachother.

Everything I have learnt from this place I have triple checked, every stat, every study, the history of the bank of england, the media's blatant agenda, the open society and soros funding of racial groups, etc.

There will be a race war/civil war with resulting government expelling a lot of non-ethnic nationals or our race will no longer exist, I'd prefer for mine to exist so kindly kill yourself.

you truly are autistic

Cool blog post.

Can you link me to some articles about this

>plebbit spacing
you don't deserve those digits

Nobody wants that you have been tricked. We just don’t want to be attacked anymore. Our women are more of a problem than you though.

There is too much and I don't have the links saved.
There used to be a lot of good threads on this board but it's gone to shit lately, you just have to lurk and see what comes, it's too much to take in all at once anyway.

What I'm referring to is crime stats by race, IQ and and SAT scores by race and income, the transracial adoption study, the fact that only whites in america even add money to the governments coffers over their lifetimes, only men add money to the government over their lifetimes study in new zealand, the english civil war and the forcing of William of Orange onto the throne, who then allowed a central bank to be set up with unlimited loaning capabilities to himself and the government and the ability to loan 10x more than the gold on reserve, and the sole ability to issue currency notes with each loan being guaranteed by the taxes of the people, (the origin of the central bank), the napoleonic wars where rothschild bought all the shares in this bank by learing of the result early and tricking people into selling their bonds, and the setting up of these central banks all over the world and the wars that ensured this.

There is too much just lurk more

I’ve been robbed by a best friend I have had my grandparents robbed by a friend of the family. That’s all there is to it. Also had some wannabe gangsters sucker punch a friend of mine and break his jaw.

this board is unironically defending the end of net neutrality, why do you even bother anymore

>where's the money in race realism?

This is really the heart of it. The money is in race realism or at least social conservatism. The system can only stand so much strain before it begins to buckle. Modern leftism simply doesn't bear fruit; it's sterile and vampiric.

>But what about the race war!
I don't know, but social conservatism comes back in waves. I'm honestly more scared that our temporary inroads will lull people away from a massive conservative upheaval.

Trump is the president.
You lost.
There's nothing you can do. Nothing.

Fpbp

papaw getting burger guests makes me happy

so does this pic

>insufferable cunt accuses man of "manspreading" on train
>gets socked in the gaping mouth

>the dykes and so on
>implying we ever even talk about dykes
neglected dyke detected

t. redditmutt