Women in combat

Greetings /pol

Why do you believe women cannot be into military?

inb4
>Women are too weak
what does physical strength matter when modern guns shoot over 9000rpm
>Women are too emotional
actually, studies show the opposite, women are calmer in combat situations due to lower test
AND women suffer less from PTSD

I for one think the west can use all the help that it can get, and adding women into combat roles increases the army's capacity by 50%

So why can't women enter combat positions again?

>shit trigger discipline
DROPPED

Tell that bitch to get her fucking MIDDLE FINGER off the trigger

Why SHOULD they?
>not even b8ing

Dont they ever update your inventory? This bot has been uploading this thread for over a month already literally unchanged.

Physical strength is just as important in modern infantry warfare than it ever has been and anyone who thinks otherwise is both an idiot and has never served as infantry.
sage

>>Women are too weak
>>Women are too weak

I dont care if women want to join the military, imo they should just make one baseline pt requirement instead of separating by gender. if a women can do as much as a dude than why not.

but thats not the current state of things, in the U.S army you ahve to be able to run 2 miles in 14 minutes, for a women its like 25 minutes.

>actually, studies show the opposite, women are calmer in combat situations due to lower test
lol source.
Women can't even decide where to go for dinner, I don't trust them making snap decisions.

>physical strength doesn't matter
It does when you have to carry 50kg of equipment on a 20 mile run, or carry your 6'3, 250lb friend on your back to save him from bleeding out on the battlefield

>Women are calmer under stress
Have you ever even set foot outside your bedroom door? Women are fucking train wrecks under pressure.

kys idiot

Do you think soldiers just sit there and fire guns without moving? Without also carrying 50 pounds of gear? Without having to make athletic twitch movements? Without climbing/descending stairs, mountains and hills? You know what, just stop posting here.

woman are weak and feeble

like leafs getting BTFO'd by the wind

only if they're hot

k

I think its more like people dont want women in combat roles because if they get injured and captured. Also its been proven that having women in squads breaks coheison

>being in the military is just being able to shoot a gun

>forgetting hours long ruck sessions with 80 lbs on your back (gives women hip problems)
>forgetting the strength it takes to carry a big guy with 80 lbs strapped to him after he’s bleeding and terrified
>forgetting the strength it takes to carry ammo belts
>forgetting the strength it takes to rappel properly, especially with a comrade on your back

etc etc etc

DONT BE MEAN TO MEGUMI YOU FUCKING KEK I'll STRING YOU UP AND EAT YOUR CHILDREN
REEEEEEEEE

>muh guns just go off even with the breach open
hell i think we have more knowledge than the land of rhte free sometimes, you know farmers walk about with the gun broken like that all the time. Not every weapon is a 9mm autofire glock with a hair trigger.

this copypasta + the effect women have in combat, white knights dying for then unnecessarily, and all the other less PC bullshit that comes with females.

>Women in combat
>posts picture of woman with hunting shotty

the fuck would you know muhammed

>Why shouldn't women be in the military.

To sum it up really quickly, you spambot piece of shit operated by a bunch of schizophrenics in some hidden discord community, for the young people entering the thread unawares of how Sup Forums works just yet ...

Because I can kick the shit out of all of them. Every single one.

>It does when you have to carry 50kg of equipment on a 20 mile run,

or they have one of the men carry their bags for them

the purpose of women is not to be discarded on the battlefield

Women are always in combat in our oppressive society.

And to tie her fucking boots.

low tier bait

kys please, thank you

>Form a combat unit with 50% women
>Spend millions in training for war
>Battalion Commander call muster, going to war
>During pre-deployment exercises 100% of women get pregnant
>25% of the babies make it to birth
>None of the relationships last
>100% of men deploy on schedule at 50% manpower

Happens every day in the Navy

Women are weak and cowardly and men love to fight because we're good at it.

Women should all be enslaved and married off at 13. They're more valuable as obedient mothers, wives and house servants.

This unironically.

Women are more afraid to die anyway, that's why they're more religious.

because you stupid leaf physical strength is not just for fighting . birches can't carry the 150 lbs plus of gear , not only that if you got shot in your stupid maple face Stacy is not going to be able to carry your ass off the battlefield

I meant it unironically. Anything short of 100 percent patriarchal authoritarianism is modern unnatural degeneration.

>modern guns shoot over 9000rpm
Leafs cant into gun knowledge

people still replying to this fucking bait thread makes me unironically believe slide threads are a real thing

agreed also unironically

I don't believe it leaf, I know it. Why don't women box or fight men in MMA? Why don't women play rugby or american football against men? Women may be able to drive tanks, steer ships, fly planes but when it comes to suffering and cruelty men have no peer. Gun fights are cool, knife fights even better....do you really believe the ladies want to do that shit in any significant number?

Lets not play games, the real world is not some intellectual circle jerk.....

Some women are beastly and could be in support units, sanitary, mechanized and light infantry, but not heavy foot/mountain troops and spec ops.

She looks like she should be pregnant with the next generation of soldiers. Why would you throw away your most genetically valuable women in the name of equality?

i bet you dont even own a shotgun pablo

Women are literally more valuable than men because women can only make 1 or 2 kids at a time and one man can impregnate thousands of women.

The entire purpose of women is to make children. They are inferior in every other way.

This.

Thin waisted, big hipped women with supple breasts need to be having strong and healthy children to fight for the nation.

Women can be in the military for non combat jobs but they must be held to as high a standard as men. No fucking slacking. They are not built for the physical and mental exertion of combat. Gear is heavy and getting shot at/things blowing up around you is scary. That being said, women should own and learn to use weapons in order to protect themselves and their children.

SAGE saw the same thread a month ago

>Women are too weak
>what does physical strength matter when modern guns shoot over 9000rpm
Its not only about combat, you need to be fit for the physical labor that comes with being a soldier. Lifting heavy shit, carrying heavy shit for long distances, not to mention lifting wounded squadmates in combat. Imagine a 60 kg woman trying to lift a 90 kg man during combat

Women can't carry even their own bodyweight worth of gear on half a patrol without breaking down.
Women have no physical or mental robustness, and they break down crying the moment anything bad happens.

I wouldn't in Norway most grills use the military as a freeyear. Makes for more based mindsets. But maybe in times of war or just freak of nature women could be a useful implementation

Light infantry is actually not "light". You have to carry everything.

Went through basic training in 2010. Army. Mostly 13 and 14 series with 88M as well. Had a lot of females. Many of them couldn't so a single push-up but still passed the already easy as fuck female PT test. Most of them fell out of runs and ruck marches. When I got to my unit the brigade was run by fat sassy nogs. The command sergeant major was a black dude. His cousin was an a 400lb black dude, a csm in the s6 shop. At PT they would walk around in a big gaggle. The army is riddled with affirmative action and political correctness. It's a fucking joke. Most all those sexual harrassment cases w e we're told about from before my time turned out to be nigs trying to get da Whyte wimmenz. The black affirmative action csm was a shining beacon and a role model for the white enlisted, then he solicited a female for sex or some shit.

Because they can't tie their boots nor can they carry a wounded comrade to safety

> 15 kg is nothing, heavy troops carrying large antennas, heavy weapons or equipment is something else

IM ALL FOR WOMEN BEING ON THE FRONT LINE MORE BUTCH LESBIANS DEAD THE BETTER

>Keep your fingers on the trigger some of the time and some of the time you will have a negligent discharge
>Never leave your finger on the trigger when not shooting and you will never have a negligent discharge

Greetings pol, explain to me why you believe the sun exists. I come here with no background knowledge and I will not lower myself to do any research, I'm just curious as to why you think that the sun exists.

Talk to someone in the military why women shouldn't be allowed. Otherwise shit the fuck up.

The military is for men who are prepared to fight and possibly die. Not a daycamp.

What are you quoting? 15kg? Try 50 at the least. If you have heavy weapons you have vehicles. Sure you have to move them from the vehicle to wherever you are putting it but light units walk all day to everywhere and a woman's (and men long term) body physically breaks down from the abuse. Not downplaying whatever you are saying but I am have been in a light infantry unit so maybe I have some bias.

Women are illogical and do not respond well to stress

t. any man who works in a high stress environment with women

>what does physical strength matter when modern guns shoot over 9000rpm
Because if another soldier gets wounded you have to be able to drag/carry him to safety.
>actually, studies show the opposite, women are calmer in combat situations due to lower test
AHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. No.

> what does physical strength matter when modern guns shoot over 9000rpm

Because you have to carry 9000 rounds of ammo...

She was probably just daydreaming about shooting a nigger.

The gun isn't close to being fucking cocked you moron.

>join military as a wee lad, want to go to war and shit
>three women in basic training unit
>all three consistently fail to carry their own backpacks every time we go on exercises, they have to be carried by the males in the unit
>they all fail ALL the physical tests, despite these tests having lower requirements for women
>female sergeant in another platoon also can't carry own gear, has male privates carrying it for her. Also can't do a single push up, while talking shit to male privates when they can't do more at 30+
>female private who has never passed a physical test is accepted into sergeant school cause of women's quotas
>black, female staff sergeant (who's never been deployed ofc) in charge of the armory enjoys spending an entire day screaming at us that our weapons aren't clean enough for the half year inspection, it gets to the point where our own sergeant who's an old guy from the french foreign legion tells her to fuck off
>finish basic training, go into Afghan training, no women thank fucking god
>women in all other units keep fucking shit up - female medics who can't carry anything, female sergeants who shit up the coms with nonsense, female drivers who break the vehicles
Had to quit the army once I got home from deployment, the affirmitive action putting incompetent women in roles they can't live up to is ridiculous. The platoon relieving mine after ended tour had gone through all their training with a female captain and lieutenant, and the captain had a nervous breakdown due to stress a month before deployment, while the lieutenant decided to have a kid. Within the last month, they had to find male officers who were able to take over instead.

>weak
Fine. Firearms are equalizer.
>emotional
Fine. Maybe they can become bezerker mode.
>brainlets
This is why they lose.

they're incompetent and destroy the fraternal bond because everybody wants to fuck them

If we were a homogenous raced nation, then yes, we would send our girls to mandatory military school, like Israel did, or Russia used to do, but in a mongrel nation, you are just sending white girls to be hounded at by niggers and spics who will take advantage of the situation.

A lot of our problems are directly due to our mongrelization, go figure (it's actually just about every societal problem).

>1 post by this ID
almost got me faggot

As usual
SAGE
A
G
E

Why should I make more soldiers when I could
BE
THE
SOLDIER

>"women are calmer in combat situations"
Bull. Shit. I was in 2 car crashes with women, they both clammed up and did nothing. Screamed and sat in the car till i told them what to do