The Holocaust

Yeah, I bet the women and children were in on the Jewish Conspiracy too, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html
rense.com/general68/hoss.htm
darkmoon.me/2015/torture-and-testicle-crushing-at-nuremberg/
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=35
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz
archive.is/SwK0K
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why did we put jap women and kids in concentration camps

You fool there was no Jewish conspiracy! Don't you realise that the Jesuits control everything?

Yes they were.

>Yeah, I bet the women and children were in on the Jewish Conspiracy too, huh?
Not an argument.

The Holocaust did not happen because there is zero evidence for the Holocaust.

Also, that picture you posted is not proof of the Holocaust.

We didn't systematically attempt to genocide them. Also, considering that the Japanese were fucking insane on the battlefield as well as extremely loyal to their emperor, it's easily understandable why we'd be afraid of even their kids.

How the fuck is photographic evidence, not evidence?

>We didn't systematically attempt to genocide them.
There was no systematic attempt to genocide the Jews, either.

>Also, considering that the Japanese were fucking insane
And the Jews aren't?

>as well as extremely loyal to their emperor,
And Jews aren't extremely loyal to their own people?

> it's easily understandable why we'd be afraid of even their kids.
But being "afraid" of the Jews is not understandable?

>How the fuck is photographic evidence, not evidence?
There is no photographic evidence of the Holocaust.

That's not proof of a Holocaust.

You sure you're American?
>proof fagging like a vodka nigger

>And the jews aren't?
I don't recall Jews sticking bamboo spikes under their POW's fingertips or strapping bombs to women.

To a degree.

>You sure you're American?
I'm White before I'm American.

>>proof fagging like a vodka nigger
Then how come the only so-called "proof" of the holocaust posted in this thread is a picture of people and a picture of a title page of a book?

>I don't recall Jews sticking bamboo spikes under their POW's fingertips or strapping bombs to women.
ow Britain Tortured Nazi PoW's
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2223831/How-Britain-tortured-Nazi-PoWs-The-horrifying-interrogation-methods-belie-proud-boast-fought-clean-war.html

How the British Obtained the Confessions of Rudolf Höss
rense.com/general68/hoss.htm

Torture and Testicle Crushing at Nuremberg
darkmoon.me/2015/torture-and-testicle-crushing-at-nuremberg/

>arguing with a leaf

>I don't recall Jews sticking bamboo spikes under their POW's fingertips or strapping bombs to women.
Imagine that...a book was just released detailing the torture of the NSDAP by the Jews...

Commandant of Auschwitz: Rudolf Höss, His Torture and His Forced Confessions
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=35

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Gas chambers are just atrocity propaganda. The holes were added post war and theres no cyandide residue in the alleged homicidal chamber at aushowitz. If the germans systematically genocided them there wouldn't be so many death camp survivors would there.

I mean, eventually, yeah

>tfw will never look into Anne Frank's beautiful blue eyes after a night of passionate lovemaking, placing my hand on her massive, hard, and swollen belly, feeling the child that's the only thing keeping the two of us from being even closer together kick responsively, running my fingers through her curly chocolate hair, kissing her and listening to her purr as our three hearts beat in unison.

feelsbadman

Anne Frank didn't exist.

Also...
>Wanting to bed a kike
Race traitors should be gassed.

yea , the holohoax only refers to Why Hitler hated Jews, and The total amount of Jews killed. The rest happened accordingly.

Many Jews have recanted their claims of the "death" camps. theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz

Please archive or screenshot
archive.is/SwK0K

Yes, Ann Frank was real, her diary on the other hand contained multiple types of ink, pages torn out, pages glued in.... all from her father....

nobody had heard about the holocaust until 1972, let that sink in

the victims were anything inbetween 1-3 million but mostly slavs, homo's, gypo's and a bunch of traitor jews, how they marketed it as a jewish story and opening theme parks telling fake death camp stories is a perversion of history and it's what they use to indoctrinate, control the American mutts.

Thank you NorBro

The Jews controlled the Nazis. They persecuted their own people to justify the establishment of Israel and to motivate Jews to move to Israel.

There was no Holocaust. The Jews were placed into work labor camps. Many died from starvation due to supply lines being cut off during the war.

Jews and Nazis are the same thing.

Both are masters of propaganda. Both believe in racial superiority. Both are eugenicists.

Both worship the planet Saturn. The six pointed star on the Israeli flag represents Saturn. And a Black Sun mosaic was found at Wewelsberg castle during the Nazi era, which also represents Saturn.

Both are working toward a 1,000 year reign. The Nazis = 1,000 year Reich. The Jews = 1,000 year Shabbat.

need sources my man....

Jews mainly died from typhus that were carried by louse . Zykon-B was used to de-louse people and cloth in general .

>The Jews controlled the Nazis.
lolno.

>Jews and Nazis are the same thing.
ROTFLMAO. If you said Jews and Communists are the same thing, I'd agree with you.

But the one ideology that the Jews don't want the goyim even considering is Jewish? You're fucking delusional.

>Both worship the planet Saturn.
Now you've just gone off the wall.

Next you'll be saying Hitler was Jewish...

>Next you'll be saying Hitler was Jewish...

My man.... fucking hell that was funny

maybe because someone didn't want you knowing about it.

nice counter

Which "Holocaust"? Be more specific.
But yeah Jews were likely involved, incl the women.

t. Stormvirgin

Meant for