Northern Europeans are subhuman

Nothing good ever came from here

Stop
dividing
europeans
you
fucking
traitor

Finland gave us great memes and pic related.

please die, self hating cuck or migrant

Well what do you fucking expect its fucking cold as shit.

Try to invent the steam engine when your fingers are frozen together

idiot fuck

YOU ARE NOT EVEN THE SUBJECT OF THIS THREAD, WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE

Because we're all europeans.

To divide ourselves is just what (((they))) want.

Stop. Dividing. Europeans.

Not even true, OP.

Fuck off, Northern and Southern """Europe""" have nothing in common, wtf is this nonsense.

Especially the "Finland Swedes". Those fucking kikes deserve a worse death than gypsies

correct

Finns are glorious Mongol warriors

you are superior to cumskins (as a med) and yet suck their dick
sad!

why you answer in these obvious troll threads :D are you fucking stupiiid??? get cucked bois

>since 14th
>conveniently excludes stuff like CIVILIZATION, STRATEGY, LITERATURE etc
that's like lefties saying that the majority of most dead in terror attacks died in rightwing terror attacks since they're excluding 9/11

Why? I know one and he has embraced his Finngolian heritage

No. wh*Tes are subhumans.

Oh look, another crypto-x-is-not-white-we-have-nothing-in-common-lets-just-be-marxists thread.

Please kill yourself.

>we don't have enough enemies outside Europe, so we have to fight each other from the inside

sad!

Based Greek

>germans
While they pretty much brought on the migrant crisis, they did bring a lot of engineering innovation and produce many Nobel prize winning scientists.

Finland has no enemies except Swedes.

Finnish skater ass master race.

They are Jews. They are all rich, all the left wing politicians are Swedish, they keep shitting on Finland, they have the "Swedish party" which gets about 3% of the votes but at least 10% of the power and the Swedish party hates Finland and wants to make it Swedish.

We know you're a pole

how's life in Pakistan, Ahmed?

OP is a polish diaspora fag, see how neatly all the slav countries are excluded

There are parts of Stockholm that can be considered suburbs of Baghdad at this point.

This country is beyond saving.

And we all know you suck black cock

Pay or Bamse will come to collect

Germanics and Nordics are already your enemies
you're letting your heart grow soft and you already see the consequences (truck of peace)

Ah the one I know likes Jussi Hala-aho so I guess he's the exception

>map of germanic people
>slav countries are excluded
no shit

whiteys are never getting a penny from us

literally somali shitposter

Go back to Somalia then

i'd really like to travel to all those places and spend my burger bucks however i don't know where to begin. they all sound comfy. in the US you can just rent a big 4x4 or motor-home and just explore any state.

lmao, slavic internet defense force in full swing

you got btfo and now you feel stupid for being a brainlet :^)

Shit rate shilling, poles.

beacuse slavs are not subhuman?

Calm down Sven. Now more than ever Nationalists of Europe need to stand together to protect the continent (even though we can do nothing about what's happening and everything will go to shit anyway).

Thanks for having a brain
>"Europeans are under attack, what should we do?"
>"Lets fight among ourselves like idiots!"

He's been doing this for a long time. Probably that butthurt croat.

Shit rate shilling, Abdul

take that back you fucking nigger !

I too, am a European.

You fucking greeks deserve to be genocided
I had enough of you turkish rape kids fucking around .

I would pay all to get to sodomize a greek faggot like you

You're literally arguing with a shill. Just slide the fucking thread.

Living where it's cold af forced N Euros to have a cultural work ethic. The lazy ones froze and starved.
People lazy here in the tropics because it's warm year round. Pick yer food off a tree, year round. Fuck firewood. Pura vida.

is it considered "cool" to hate your country, where you are from? serious question

well, i dont like to play this game. But you northerners started it with your "slavs and meds aint white, we wuss masterace and shit"

And i raise you All with Vinca culture (8000 years old), first writing system in the world.
Pic provided is amulet dated to 5500 BC. and predates Sumerian script.

fight so that all the white subhumans go extinct
starting from GERMany
we've done it before we'll do it again

But the point is they have achieved far more than you without a doubt, if they are "subhumans" I wonder what you are.

It's cool to hate Sweden where I come from.
t. Yooper.

True. Fuck nordcucks.

No because I'm tired of shitty am*rican threads about the fucking net neutrality thing and drumpf and I want threads about Europe even if they are North vs South banter.

Bring this ass blasted.

/sage

reminder

I never called anyone subhuman but trust a moor rapebaby to not being able to read latin script:^)

why the fuck are you always shitting on germanicbrahs you fucking subhuman?
You are in every anti-germanbrah thread.
Are you a filthy shitskin larping as a greek?

Also pic related is a real Greek, if you don't look like that then you aren't Greek.

Well? What does it say?

haha, at first i was gonna call you a faggot, but youre alright op you made me chuckle with this one.

Thank Finland (modern phones)
Thank Sweden (your furniture)
Thank Norway (sushi, yeah look it up)
Thank Denmark (Legos)

you literally couldn't live your normal life if it weren't for us.

:DD yeah right lol :DD boyy :DD XDD

No one knows
could be fake

That's Antonis Martsakis
he's Cretan, not Spartan (even if they're closely related)

Except some great metal

also germans are subhumans

literally the largest empire in the world, the mother of nations such as based Rhodesia, based apartheid South Africa and based British raj

but sure Swede, just keep on trying to divide us while you get anally raped by diversity which of course is a strength

fucking swede

>if you don't look like that then you aren't Greek.
>jewsa flag
the goddamn arrogance of you people...

insallah comerade

also civilization is only a matter of perspective.
the Greeks thought that the romans were uncivilized barbarians.
The Romans thought that the Germanics were uncivilized barbarians.
And the Germanics took from the Romans which took from the Greeks and formed the modern western civilization we have now.

Also the reason why Mediterranean civilizations got advanced pretty quickly was because the middle east was at their fucking doorstep.
Summeria was the first modern civilization( Caucasian) and before that it was Gobleki Tepe and before that no one knows what existed.
European civilization is an evolutionary timeline of European Tribes getting handed the civilization torch to pass it on to the other European tribe.

ironically the image is taken with flash on
this is another Cretan

Swedish nickle is inferior to Australian nickel.

>that sign

fpbp

sage

I dont know about this one.
But there was another one that said "from our grandfathers hands, the rule is now upon you"; it was like an stick that the ruler gave to the new one after elections.

Modern phones is the only good one from that list. Note however that Fingolia is not colored blue on the map.

only autistic "people" likes metal

lol all this damage control

wew

Also reminder that we are the descendants of the great ancient kingdoms in south europe. They just came up to northern europe because of african hordes. Modern greeks and italians don't look like ancient romans or greeks at all.

Scandinavia is a nice place to live. Before immigration that is. Now it is a rapefest

Wh*te subhumans!

That sign is so unbearably German, like.... it is like their essence seeping out for the rest of the world to see. And it is awful.

the real icing on the cake is that none of you fucking idiots managed to actually debunk what OP said

it seems like nordics really are just pale niggers

> tfw there are less nords than jews in the world but we get more hate threads

all their signs are like that

>Scandinavia is a nice place to live. Before immigration that is.

Sweden was bad even before the Syrians flooded in.

Nords are subhumans!

>pale niggers
which is true

is this loss?

Such a MASSIVE relative advantage and yet you ended up where you are today - you should be ashamed for what your country has become.

My ancestors are smiling at me, cuck swede, can you say the same?

That's because Greeks and other Yugos started coming here. Sad!

umm sweety
you have no bond with the ancient greeks. They weren't brown and swarthy