Dragon Ball Super

Episode 69 discussion

>Jobeta

Also, would you let Goku touch your ochinchin?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xWSBkrrVv80
youtube.com/watch?v=WdKsH2MlMpo
vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:523100
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gag power >>>> powerlevel meme power

Toyotaro is literally /our guy/

Things that are canon, forever: Beerus > Arale > SSB Goku.

loved it, Arela-chan was kawaii.

Can Beerus solo the Looney Tunes verse? Goku implied gag power wouldnt work on Beerus.

diarhea gags >> power levels

when do we get a crossover?

Between this and the last episode really sad Kenji Utsumi passed.

>AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

>muh Toyotaro

So basically this episode confirmed beyond a shadow of doubt he'd win versus Goku.

I'm surprised by how well Toei has been executing the fillers. I've loved this and last week's and it looks like I will love next week's too.

this

Diarhea can fuck up anyone. Remember that even Buu was crippled by it at one point.

What about Beerus vs Popeye with infinite spinash?

looks great, nothing wrong with homages in a sequel based purely on nostalgia and fanservice.
Now Toei on the other hand... well let's just say there's a reason why the animatin directors have already been canned twice and replaced.

How many people got triggered over gag powers?

How can one episode be better than the other 68 episodes combined?

last week's filler was outsourced to another studio and you can clearly tell even though it's filler the quality is much higher than the usual Toei Phillipines sweatshop shit we're used to.

All of them.

>Homages

He can't live up to toriyama's standards so he's aping the poses and choreography from the manga. Some of it can pass for homages, like Goku and Vegeta's pose, but shit like the Fridge doing Kirillin's combo is pure ripoff.

Where were you when Arale saved Super.

Well Beerus had done it, Uni 7 had won it...

Kinda wish they had had beerus try to destroy her, and then explain it failed because her plot armor was too great

>but shit like the Fridge doing Kirillin's combo is pure ripoff.
no that's also clearly an homage. It looks absolutely amazing and after 20 years of no DB, the fans are getting exactly what they want.
The TV adaptation on the other hand looks absolutely horrible in comparison.

all the powerlevel fags

Just read the comments
youtube.com/watch?v=xWSBkrrVv80

Popeye can beat Goku, but it was implied that Beerus-sama can hakai anything even gag-characters

Toei's Frost vs Goku made me want to puke.

>Clearly a homage

It's got no place on a fridge. It's a plain old ripoff, and it's especially clear since Toyo can't do original choreography worth a damn.

>It would've been perfect if Gohan came in and started to wreck Arale.
jesus, gohanfags never lose hope

Popeye survived being Hakaid

youtube.com/watch?v=WdKsH2MlMpo

Well, the guy's entire selling point is to copy Toriyama's art as closely as possible, so how bad is that really?

It's just a shame that Toyotaru will probably never create his own battle choreographies that are on par with Toriyama's...

The biggest missed opportunity was them not remaking the Dragonball Super opening shot for shot, but with the Dr. Slump characters.

chapter 1's choreography was spot on and it was clearly his original work.

>not Zeno

>Beerus
>Krillin
>Piccolo
>Yamcha
>Goku
>Gohan
>Trunks

Who will be the other two players?

They both coulda popped up right after it fails

Will Arale be in the multiversal tournament?

Buu and Monaka?

Monaka and Vegeta

>So non-canon it hurts.
>Probably the most retarded episode ever.
>is the whole gag character statement by vegeta a reference to OPM or is it just me lol
>this pissed me off Goku and Vegeta trained ridiculously and this bitch Arale comes out of nowhere matches the power or even greater than them is utter bullshit
>Right, taking a break from DBS for a few weeks/months. Clearly Toriyama's creative team already left ahead of me.

>And this is how Dragonball Super dies. Arale fought against Goku as a kid and couldn't beat him then and now somehow she is as powerful as a Super Sayian Blue? Also the constant referencing to her being a "gag comic" or "gag manga" character is irrelevant. That doesn't excuse the outright bullshit that was put on display. In fact this only hurts the credibility of the show once again. If Arale is so strong and can ignore the laws of physics, where the hell was she when the androids appeared or when Goku Black appeared? She's in the Dragonball universe and has been around since Dragonball. She defeated General Blue of the Red Ribbon Army, she's a fucking canon character. Whatever to this series anymore. Goku has "summon King of All" button and there's an absurdly strong robot girl that makes all of the previous androids look like push overs. There's no way this series can be taken seriously anymore.

Vegeta is taking his talents to Universe 6

Ten-Shin-Han and Chiatzu

wait, there are 768 episodes of One Piece now?

>Arale fought against Goku as a kid and couldn't beat him
You what?

leave universe 6 to me

those are youtube comments man

Vegeta is in Champa team

Why is watching Beerus destroy stuff so... cathartic...?

>chapter 1's choreography was spot on
No it wasn't. Chapter 1 was looking shit even for Toyotoro. The best looking page in that chapter is the first one, and that one is entirely copied from several panels in the original manga. The action panel that Toyotaro came up with himself is fucking horrible.

Wonder what champa promised him

or maybe he just wants to beat goku at something

I have to assume Goten

>Uses a right-handed palm strike after using his right arm to grapple cell's

What the fuck is going on there

Are you gonna fall for her Feminine Allure.

Have modern Japanese viewers even watched/read Dr. Slump?

that's not horrible, that's great perspective and use of panels for such a brief snapshots of his imagination.
It's not Toriyama level obviously but you're clearly over reacting to say that this is horrible.
We've come a long way from seeing artists like Naho Ooishi trying to carry on TA's legacy and I'm glad Toyotaro is here leading the way.

who's the tiny one? Goten?

Not unless Senbei installs her woman's weapons.

where is Hit?

If Krillin is on Team Universe 7, who the fuck is this? Oolong, Goten?

>baseball episode

They are usually hilarious in other anime, so I have high hopes for it.

Obviously Oob.

Dragon Ball Super is going back to its roots.

Episode 69 was so great.

Right behind you

Please don't insult the roots like that.

heh, nothin personel

Wait, are the batter and the catcher on the same team?

this looks so fucking ridiculous and I'm gonna love it

>Yamcha will somehow be the worst player

It's like pottery it rhymes.

You're welcome to read this

>wow guise I guess Arale is universal level now
>And Beerus should have soul destruction hax added to his profile, what an amazing feat!!

>vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:523100

It's Cabba

Monaka and either Tien or Mr. Satan are my guesses

Cabba is already in the picture, to the right of Champa

The preview was setting him up to be the central character of the episode, so I hope not.

Vegeta is wearing Uni 6 colors.

No, the Catcher is part of the defense. Might be a coloring error. - note the catcher has glasses on, like Gohan, who was shown catching in an earlier shot.

Think you're confusing him and Cabba.

They're literally retarded

It's Goten. You can just barely see some of his hair when they all raise their arms up

The diarhea was a gag so, no. Gags/toon force > beerus

Vegeta is wearing blue in the official concept art and not just the screenshots, this is a fact.

>toon force
we were having a good thread until this faggot arrived

you shut the fuck up, we've had enough of your bullshit last week.
Toon Force/Physics is already established as a legitimate term. Deal with it.

fuck filler and fuck Dr. Slump

>toon force
wut

Wait, how strong is Arale?

will beerus ever be satisfied by any other earth food ever again?

>Toon Force/Physics is already established as a legitimate term

it isn't every non-fag say gag-character, I will stop now because I got banned last week, but I want you to know I hate you with all of my soul.

so no one really cares the earth is broken in half

that's cool

Strong Enough

a character and the toon physics/force he wields are two different things you dipshit.
I hope you get banned again you queef.

Strength is kind of irrelevant. She's a joke character, like Bugs Bunny or Popeye. She will always win if it's funny.

Those comments gave me cancer

This is the pure autism of battledomefags. I miss those days.

But not Beerus

You're right. Don't know why though, maybe he wants to know Cabba better or maybe Champa just threw a hissy fit about the uneven teams in a game he started.