Mahou Shoujo Ikusei Keikaku

>80%

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1nftORTV1b3AujzmgT_wg5pxkmfBA3BGaIx21lxW82aY/edit?usp=drive_web
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This show is so 80s it hurts.

I have created a masterpiece.

why does mao pam even bother with what little cloth she has?

Yeah, I love that neckerchief thing, goes really well with the clothing you're not wearing.

>questioning fanservice

you gotta admit though, that ribbon and frill thing on her neck is amusing

TOP SPEED ALIVE IN SERBIA

>no one cares about the fact Cranberry doesn't wear pants and has her panties showing almost all the time

No one likes Cranberry.

It's not that he's jerking it to himself.
It's that he's using his female body to model as SW (his best friend) doing lewd poses, and masturbating to the pictures.

That's Sup Forums levels of fucked up deviant behavior.
I'm jelly

its like some kind of showgirl skirt

HER FETUS DIED SO SHE COULD LIVE.

Inferno runs around in her underwear too.

Deluge is smart because her outfit's a swimsuit.

God, it hurts to look at them all together and happy.

delet tis ur alse a swar a wel hont yu don, yu liddl biyetch

So what are those things on Swim Swim's waist?

Sorry, I can't read mongaliod.

Melville please go back to your side of the uninhabited wilderness.

Sex band

all things considered, she had a good life

I finished reading volume 1, is it worth it to read the rest even though there'll never be a season 2?

the volumes get better as they go on, yes.

Swimchan could have been Cranberry's strongest disciple, fuck that dumb mutt

First arc is the shittiest book so far.

I'd say that's more of a reason to read them

I think they're supposed to be some kind of floating marker things. They also look like devil tails.

Her mother will spend the rest of her life convinced that her personal failings as a mother are the reason died of suspious cases the night before her first real attempt to stop being a NEET.

That she did.
Dying in your sleep is the best way to go.
Sure as hell better than how the others went.

fuc uff, yu suk; nut wordy fur mistriss

Replacement headphones?

and then a year later, she loses her niece

Who wants to bet that there's going to be a Doujin of La Boipuccelle masturbating in his Magical Girl form?

Down syndrome is a serious condition that ruins lives, one (you) equals one pity for this miserable cretin.

what is the deal with the headphones; where does it fit with the swimsuit or the devil stuff?

Are they even headphones, or are they some kind of swim accessory I've never seen before?

Maybe bunny ears?

She probably kills herself soon after DESU.

she doesn't have downs, she just has a bizarre accent.

I wonder what that sounds like in the Japanese

I wonder who will get the best ass pounding in the end

a certain girl from Restart gets some nice orifice penetration

Thank you for your kind donation. Together we can provide these hapless mistakes the illusion of a caring family.

Supress devil is out guys!!!

To Surpass the Devil is out

They're tentacles with 4 in total to represent the amount of girls she's raped.

There's a reason elementary schoolers are underrepresented in the field of cutting edge fashion design.

Who would win in a lewd-off?

La Pucelle, if told that if he loses Snow White would have to make up for his failure, or Swim Swim if she believed that by winning this she would surpass Ruler?

Let's assume that there is ironically a "No killing" rule in place here because Fav can't make his pimp money if his hoes are killing each other.

>actually not a troll
docs.google.com/document/d/1nftORTV1b3AujzmgT_wg5pxkmfBA3BGaIx21lxW82aY/edit?usp=drive_web

hype

Well everyone I care about is dead at this point. I'm on Cranberry's side now all opposition will be crushed.

Why is Mao Pam so polite and best and kek she's shitty with computers

I am glad she die in comfy bed rather than the one in manga

Mao Pam a best, she gets all the religous and mythology books just to study her chuuni names and doesn't wanna get left behind in tech by the new generation

A disguise for ear plugs. Autist have issues dealing with loud noises.

>I'm on Cranberry's side
>The person who created this game and is the prime cause that characters I cared about died.

>Suddenly, out of nowhere, a Magical Girl came down to strike Pam, heading in with a kick launched towards her.

>Pam caught her legs, and immediately slammed her down to a park bench, destroying it.

I still don't get how she could get caught off guard by the rainbow needle when she has 6th sense like this other than for plot convenience.

She was already fighting someone strong like Pukin, plus the 5 star acting skill, no wings open for defense, and Cranberry showed that she can still be caught off guard sometimes, though Cranberry still get absolutely fucking destroyed

she has good hearing but rainbows are the silent killer

Because this Magical Girl made sound from air friction, wind, etc.

It's specifically stated in Limited that Rain Pou's rainbows are made of light, and so cannot be heard at all. Even Ripple was caught off-guard by this. Rain Pou is essentially shining a flashlight from behind you that stabs you.

Mao Pam is cute, her lack of tech knowledge was great, especially when she got a microwave instead of a laptop, Cranberry took pretty good advantage of that too, though its good to know she still got absolutely demolished. Also Cranberry actually missed her pals at the school, if only she had stayed with Mao Pam instead

I choose to believe the girl who tried to sneak up on Mao Pam is Flame Flamey.

I want to believe her abolutely savage beating has been immortalized on social media.

Oh god, that's probably why she has goggles and earphones. Her thought process must've been:
>I like swimming. Swimsuits are for swimming. Swimming Swimming.
>Loud noises make me hurt. Earphones make hurting stop. I like earphones. Ring ring.
>I don't like bright lights. Goggles stop light and make the hurting stop. I like goggles. Goggle goggle.

>Lake of Fire Flame Flamey
>Dark Fang Limit
>Blue Dragon Panasu
>The Flower Vendor, Marika Fukuroi
>Twin Stars Cutie Altair

Marika got the worst one

>bad with tech
>name of attacks come from classical religions
>beats your ass while smiling

She's totally a badass old granny

Her studying religious books and mythological books to get names was great too, why is she so cute anons

So now I want a sidestory about Cranberry's time at the school. Cranberry could have been healed if she'd stayed with her buddies. Fav's a douche.

I guess that Comiket thing about the survival games will be close to that.

Mao Pam school slice of life when?

Don't care, I'm done supporting losers. From now on I'll be on the side of victory.

>“Congratulations!”

>“Wow, you’re gonna do great in the Land of Magic”

>“It’s always the quiet ones, huh?”

>“Good job… Forest Musician”

So which one's Marika's line, and which one's Flame Flamey's line?

Its really cute to imagine them all happy and cheering for the elf.

I really hope Marika genuinely visited Flame Flamey at one point.

>Primulina Farinosa next
Hype

>I'm done supporting losers
Don't expect forgiveness from Swim Swim when you come crawling back.

>It seems that whenever she read the books, she seems like she’s enjoying a really good story, and then she takes out her pen and writes down something in her notebook occasionally, excited at it too.
That's cute.

Only if she visited to bully her, she didn't seem to get on too well with Flamey, though she did like Cranberry

Thinking about it, we don't actually know if Flame Flamey actually was a criminal, right? I mean, I guess she probably was, but we have no idea why they were fighting. Maybe she just went after her to avenge Cranberry, or something.

She might just have locked herself in her basement out of embarrassment over getting her ass kicked, and her newfound fear of extinguishers.

You gotta give Mao Pam credit. religious texts and mythologies have really kick-ass names.

Reminder that Swim Swim is to be protected and not bullied. No matter how many anons/characters go against her, I will always be there for her.

>set a school on fire trying to defend herself
Obviously if the Magical Girl Hunter's trying to take her down, she did something awful.

Well, Marika made fun of her for being a lamer, but I think she does that to pretty much everyone.

Then again, she was the most disliked of the school, and voted most likely to go off the deep end.

could have been an abandoned school; you never know!

I like the series running joke of how much of a failure Flamey was

Nice; we're getting it right after Jokers, so its probably like Snow White Raising Project or The Turtle and the Goggles, where its like an epilogue scene.

She literally gets tackled, roughed up, and thrown out of Mao Pam's funeral. Dislike is an understatement. Though, the part where one of the students saying that the one with the flowers went crazy and for one of them to assume they meant Marika was pretty funny.

its great because we have no idea what flame flamey is even like, other than secondhand information about her.

If she ever does show up, she'll always be overshadowed. I want it to be meta and have the story acknowledge how much of a loser she is

I'd laugh if she were to be a main character in QUEENS or KINGS and kick almost everyone's ass. You'll all feel sorry for making fun of Flame Flamey.

That was pretty great, specially for my Cramberry hate boner.

I wonder if Mao Pam let Flame Flamey graduate out of pity

Didn't know you got Internet access where you are Flamey

She becomes Batman, but with mind-reading powers.

>Rain Pou
>Cranberry
Who would win on a 1v1?

Everybody loses in this game, user

It's just a matter of who survives to lose even more

>implying swim swim will be able to do shit after her skull has been pounded into jelly

Yeah, but only landline.

Stop posting Lame Lamey.

Cranberry probably since she can hear heartbeats and stuff like that.

It was never stated that she graduated she might have still been a student
Rain Pou relies on sneak attacks with her power and acting, she would lose to SW and Ripple in a straight 1v1

Cranberry easily. Shit Pou is shit tier

>only 2 more episodes

>one chapter left for JOKERS

the anticipation is killing me

>skull has been pounded into jelly
>trying to curbstomp a girl who can swim through matter

I really don't get why Cranberry decided to beat up noobs instead of fight other badasses. I mean, I guess she did that as well like in the Mao games, but she could have done what Marika did.

What a lamer

C'mon user, there will be more, right?

>we still don't know why Rain Pou killed the official in LOM
When will this gonna be touched upon

Stuff is, Cramberry wanted to fight to the death, not just a fight, sure, fighting was fun, but she wanted to kill people, it doesn't help how Fav was inciting her to continue on that path because I'm sure that with him out of the picture Cramberry would have stayed there.