War

Should we support our militaries intervening in other nations' affairs?

Innocent people die.

But what has it accomplished?

What if another nation saw the problems of our nation and intervened and killed innocent civilians- including you and your family.

Is this really right?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzScJSET2nI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We should build a wall around the entire third world and let them kill each other off.

We should invade all Muslim countries, but instead of some proxy occupation, we should just annex them and enslave the local population.

Deport your shit first because you will just turn in to pic related.

Constitution Party member Scott Bradley speaks about war.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzScJSET2nI

This is OP. Bumping

muslims trying to establish ummah
commies trying genocide themselves
jews trying to zionize
incans snorting all the cuckaine
canadiens integrating others nicely
etc
why shouldnt you support your homeland's ambitions?

We can defend ourselves. We have enough people to defend our borders, land and sky and sea.

Look into the words by Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin, Jeff Deist, Pat Buchannan and more on this subject.

Innocent people dying is why we intervene in the first place. Look at Isreal, Hamas targeting Isreali civillians. Isreal is hitting civillians too but they aren't targeting them, Hamas is using women and children as a human shield and usind innocent deaths as properganda. Innocent people will always die in war but if Isreal DIDN'T defend itself more innocent lives would be lost.

But why do we need to step in between the conflict of two separate nations?
Our intervention only causes other nations to be angry with is and then attack us.

OP. These are all me.

Still OP here.
Just imagine if a different nation saw the problems in our country and dropped a bomb on us, killing innocent people, including you and your family.

OP Bumping.

OP still bumping

OP bumping again.

The war state cannot go on.
We have been through so many wars in the past 160 years.
So many lives lost.
So much innocent blood.

No of course not
Fuck the ME

Your right OP it is wrong.
Three wars later one american start to think.
I guess better then never.

America should become an imperialist state. I have no issue with wars and collateral damage,I take issue with fighting wars for foreign interests.

America hasn't gained from Afghanistan or Iraq. You should have exploited the resources.

Oh fuck off kike. Israel should be wiped off the map for all their shenanigans.

Yes. Doing otherwise will offset the balance of terror and lead to nuclear war.

>imperialist state, collateral damage
You really are ok with all the innocent lives lost?
What if it was you or your loved ones?

It won't be if we win.

how so?

But other people will die. Innocent people in other nations. They have families just like you. They have feelings. They have things to hope for.

All Op

OP here
Imagine driving to your childhood neighborhood and seeing it laid to waste by a bomb from a foreign enemy, one who was allegedly trying to save us from ourselves.

OP bumping

>What if another nation saw the problems of our nation and intervened and killed innocent civilians- including you and your family.
?
That's why you invade them first

"If the general government should persist in the measures now threatened, there must be war. It is painful enough to discover with what unconcern they speak of war and threaten it. They do not know its horrors. I have seen enough of it to make me look upon it as the sum of all evils."
-Thomas Jonathan Jackson

>should we interfere in other nation's wars?
No. Not unless it benefits our people

>Should we go to war with other nations to conquer lebensraum for our people?
Yes. Definitely.

No, you shouldn't try doing justice across the entire globe. Keep your mexicans in check. All you do is plant the seed of animosity in foreigners. War will just tear apart any positivism the normal man you want to win over feels about you. Just ask the citizens of these "liberated" shitholes if they'd let you live in their towns like you let them live in yours. The best you can do is let them solve their own problems, through whatever social and cultural means the population sees possible. Take Gaddafi for example. He kept his little shithole together with an iron dictatorial fist. And it worked. The moment he was removed the region imploded and ended up worse than before.

We have enough troops to properly defend our borders. We don't need to invade anybody.
We don't need to invade, we just need to properly defend our own turf.

Through moral means of course

OP bumping again

OP bumping again

I love ole' Ron.

Yes.
I hope America some day embrAces a lot of his ideas.

OBS STÜRMT ODER SCHNEIT
OB DIE SONNE UNS LACHT
DER TAG GLÜHEND HEIß
ODER EISKALT DIE NACHT
VERSTAUBT SIND DIE GESI-HICHTER
DOCH FROH IST UNSER SINN, IST UNSER SINN
ES BRAUST UNSER PANZER IM STURMWIND DAHIN

>Should we support our militaries intervening in other nations' affairs?
No.
Libtards are right about one thing...but not in the way they think they are. The constant importation of FREEEEEEEDOM into the middle east is responsible for the rise of groups like ISIS. Libtards think it's because we angered them by bombing their homes. The reality is that we killed the dictators who spent all their time murdering the jihadis who are now not getting killed and are coming to kill us.

Who fucking cares. It's not a question. It's a statement. People always bitch about the poor faggots that die in conflict. It doesn't matter. No one fucking cares.

sometimes. aside from hurt pride, what would be the downside of sending the nutcracker soldiers home and parking US marines on londons streetcorners for a while.

in reverse im very in favor of someone proactively nuking california and if some eastern european country parachuted into the midwest for mass kebab removal then its worth a few prematurely flipped burgers. I would like to make duerte supreme governor of the gulf states.

the fact is there are plenty of countries that do shit better than we do including martial intervention and until that changes a non-interventionist policy for any country is probably acceptable when you get down to the facts.

I would let iranian soldiers use my house as a home base as long as they promised to throw gays off of buildings and chip in on the food bill. fuck this planet basically.

"It is well that war is so terrible, otherwise we should grow too fond of it."
-Robert Edward Lee