*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*BOOM*

*CRASH*

Thats all it takes for a home invader to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.

Why dont you own a gun?

Mummy May says guns are naughty.

>not making a bootleg shotgun trap

Get them while they are cheap

I don't live in muttistan where being killed by a burglar is a real concern.

because my house isn't made of cardboard

>white home invader

Suuuure.

get a rottweiler.

many can be trained to be silent non/barking. they sneak up on intruders.

they're legal boobytraps.

pretty much this.

Because I want the first confirmed B&A kill with a broadsword

I live in Norway, not a third world country like yours. I never even lock my door and yet I can feel 100% confident that no one will rob me.

I live in a rich white area where there are cameras and police everywhere. I don't need a gun.

That's why you have a good dog as that layer of protection to "sound the alarm" before the intruder gets to your door or window, buying time to get to your firearm.

Address plz?

>implying

Crime rates are low in my country and our law enforcement agency actually does their job.

Remember to tell them to "bin that knife" when they're holding your wife and daughter hostage

usually people get robbed when they're not home

Usually people get murdered when they're at home.

t. neanderthal

Jokes on him, my front door is painted on

I’m good

i welcomb any interference

I have Japanese steel folded over six gorilion times

>but funs are banned in my country

No excuse

Then post your address faggot

And then his ass is laying across the street but his legs are still in my yard.

yup...have a gun, HK USP9 and 4 big dogs....they would not make it far...fact is I do not even bother to lock my door...step near front door an outside lights come on and dogs are right at door...keeps jehovah witnesses away also

Stick a few job applications and paternity tests to your door. It keeps negroes and liberals away.

Because Net Neutrality says ISP's are evil

because Im a fucking leaf

I live in a gated community. He would've been stopped at the gate before getting a chance.

*HONK*

*HONK*

*CRASH*

That's all it takes for a clown to break into your house with the intent to spook you and your family.

Why don't you own a wiffle ball bat?

you made this thread too many times

I have my father's old Winchester .30-30 carbine, oiled, loaded and ready to ventilate anyone who thinks my house looks like a good place to rob.
(also a .22 Marlin rifle, old Savage 12 gauge pump and an even more ancient Winchester .44-40 lever action that I don't really dare to shoot because it'll probably blow up in my face.)

Daaamn, I'm finna hit up a gun show familamadingdong.

we are a homogenous country, even my drunkard neighbour isn't that dangerous and my doors are laughable, everybody could destroy them

> Thats all it takes for a home invader to break into your house with the intent to rob and kill you.
Not really.

> Why dont you own a gun?
Because a gun costs like 5 times more than I can afford.

Well I have a solution that doesn't need guns,kiddo.

>places Claymore infront of the door
>goes to sleep
>robber opens door and steps inside
>BOOM
> i wake up and clean up the mess

>fart rape

A noble quest!

Best part is they claim that Trump is a racist, fascist dictator while demanding to be disarmed.

It's going to be a turkey shoot when purging time comes.

Slav probably.

I have my teeth

I have some serious double metal door, son. Good luck getting through that without tools. Also no accessible windows.

We chase bears in villages for fun.
Why would the robber do this to himself?

Why would i tell anyone that i own a gun?

killing machine

Sure if you need to defend yourself from pic related.

That pic REALLY needs to be updated. Lots of bad recommendations and out-of-date prices.

That pic is .45-70, not .30-30.

I'm not allowed to.

;_;

I'm Canadian.
We have a gun store in town called Gunsmoke. But i've never even been inside
I'd like to have a gun at home, a concealed carry would be cool but I doubt that's legal.

I wouldn't even know where to start or what to get

Yes you are you just don’t want to dedicate the time and effort to joining a club.

t.Nigger.

Got a kukri I'll cut their fucking arms off.

Funny thing happened here recently, someone hacked the gun registry. So now criminals know who has some of the guns. Think they'll avoid those places? Fuck no, they'll try to steal people's collections and sell guns on the street for like 5 grand each.

>*BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*

My door isn’t made of particle board.

well its v3 so go and make a v4.

Not like he would be allowed to kill anyone breaking in or for self defense.

because i'm a first degree black belt in karate and both of my fists are legally considered weapons. Go ahead, make my day crook

this

There's a lot more to it then simply joining a gun club you fat oaf.

>gib me your money karate kid

>*BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*

>*BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*

>BUDDY YOU'RE A BOY MAKE A BIG NOISE PLAYING IN THE STREET GONNA BE A BIG MAN SOME DAY

My cousins had a rottweiler professionally trained. He would try to put out the fire on trash heap, would grab and pull you by your ankles on a command in a playful way, or take a man down if his dad was threatened. Was friendly, playful and reserved otherwise. Got hit by two cars, but didn't die until he eventually got nuked by a semi. 10/10 dog.

>teleports behind them
>chop
>chop
>chop
Give me your lives

I was arrested with a little when when I was younger and I'm not allowed to own a firearm
land of the free /s

an actual uzi and a browning HP!? fuck yeah finally ungratefuls with taste.

>*BOOM*
>*BOOM*
>*CRASH*

That's all it takes for Freddie Mercury to break into your house and bum you.

Why don't you own a gun?

Knife, balls of steel and complete darkness inside the house. Step right in huhuhuhu

because I have AIDS

got 'em

And they are always white guys like the commercials

cuz yuropoor, not spending thousands and years just to brag on the web

All you need is a tool belt with the right tools and you could open almost all doors.

>mossin

Lost

I envy your gigantic hands

t. tiny thin fingers

Be of getting glorious mossin

Because I don't live in a nigger infested shithole.

>I wouldn't know what to get

American citizenship

Who says I don't?

I own 13 guns I own two large dogs that will afford me the time to get said guns and defend my family.

Yeah sure the guns are ALMOST affordable- but what about lower class individuals? And this doesn't even take into account the fact that ammo +accessories NEEDED for the gun to function cost $1,000s of dollars. Probably double if it's a longer gun too. A quick Google search shows some of the ammo costs $900 for a single box.

hell even a high powered air pressure thing could do.

see caselman 30 cal machine gun

Just do it the Quick Draw

>Yeah sure the guns are ALMOST affordable- but what about lower class individuals? And this doesn't even take into account the fact that ammo +accessories NEEDED for the gun to function cost $1,000s of dollars. Probably double if it's a longer gun too. A quick Google search shows some of the ammo costs $900 for a single box.

Literally retarded.

I want to have a gun to protect me with but I am afraid of going out and getting one and having people raise suspicion and possibly put me on watch cause I am a pale shut in who needs to have a gun.

I own 15 of them, fuck off.

>visit Sup Forums
>express how you want a gun
>on Sup Forums
>shut in
>prob some weeb trash Sup Forumsirgin
>white male most likely

You are already on a watch list. Just buy a gun.

Those are feet.

+1 on the literally retarded.

I sell 20rd boxes of 5.56 for $5.69 and 50rd boxes of 9mm for $9.49.

>accessories NEEDED for the gun to function.
They always come with everything needed other than ammo, and usually 1-2 spare mags.

And you call yourself Christian?
Pol shows it's true face.
Pic related, it's what a quick Google search showed up for only 14 rifle bullets.

is it possible to order guns online? I have a feeling it's not

Only to an FFL.

the squiggly leg version is objectively superior

Been a while since I've seen this one

Joke's on you. I always keep my ult charged.

Are you hunting dinosaurs?

>implying I wont see it happening on the security monitor and have a .45 aimed at where his head will be the second he comes around the corner