Let us see if her own reputation is also something she is willing to pay for

Let us see if her own reputation is also something she is willing to pay for

Other urls found in this thread:

slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/09/woodland_hills_youth_development_center_the_dark_secret_of_juvenile_detention.html
youtube.com/watch?v=80JqoyaL-p4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I get what she is saying. Ending the culture of sexual assault is the priority. A small percentage of false accusation are worth the greater goal.

You're as crazy as she is. It always amazes me how some people seemingly have 0 foresight, like animals.

Okay, rapist. Now go to jail, rapist. See how that does't work? Rapist.

Feminists have been trying to get rid of the presumption of innocence for male sexual offending for years. Doesn't make it any less wrong

Breaking NEWS: user has STARE RAPED 1000s of women. His employer has terminated their contract

Look at this rapist! Just sitting there not being in prison! Get 'em!

SJW bitch, she needs to be put in her place.

Can we get this cunt fired? The irony would be poetic. Just let her taste some of the medicine she would let men have...

as much as i enjoy seeing libs get called out for whatever it is still scary for any man.
take the cbs/pbs guy, what he did was 10 or more years ago, the have presented no proof but he still has been fired, found guilty.
how far back can they go, what justifies an assault, some of the "crimes" include a kiss.
i've kissed females with no intent of sexuallity, am i a perv?
did i touch a girls ass in high school, while drunk at a party? hell yeah, and if possible i felt a tiddy too.
have i had sex with a woman that was passed out drunk and she would never know? no, i let the bitches sleep it off.
i am almost afraid to make eye contact or speak to women now.

Jokes on you. It's a femanon so she can't be a rapist.

It's so shite how much power they have over us now. And most of it is used just for their own personal gain. A politician in the UK resigned because he "sexual assaulted" a girl by groping her ass in the 70's when back then it was the norm how is it fair to go that far back to fuck someone over. I'm sure she felt sick and had many sleepless nights because some dude touched her ass

Unpopular? Check. Unimpressive socially, intellectually, and professionally? Also check.

>"A price I am absolutely willing to pay"
But it is other innocent people losing their jobs. She doesn't pay any price.
And there's no "culture of sexual assault". Men being attracted to woman and trying to have sex with women by any means possible isn't something you can "punish" out of "the culture", because it is just in men's nature. IT IS WHAT HAS KEPT THE SPECIES IN EXISTENCE FOR LIKE A REALLY LONG TIME.
Men already get punished for rape and murder, but it still happens, because humans sometimes fuck up. But a few rapes and murders every year aren't a "culture of rape murder". Sexual assault is also already punished. Punishing it even more isn't going to change biological urges and it isn't going to make psychos change their behavior, because nothing does that short of actually castrating/drugging men, which a lot of even moderate feminists would support.

Except there is no culture of that because everyone thinks rape is bad.

And rapists go to jail.

>guilty until proven innocent

nigger brain

>Women ruin everything, even their leftists butt buddies
We've come full circle

Based Tapper

Defending that Jew is based? Fuck off

> building our communist utopia is worth 100 millions deaths.

This shit is insane. We are living in a feminist dystopia. Literally all any woman has to do is accuse you of something, it does not even have to be sexual assault. Just "He acted inappropriately. He told dirty jokes at work or talked about his sex life when we went out to the bar after work one night or he asked me out/hit on me, etc"

I'm as glad as everybody else here to see all these liberal kikes and fags in Hollywood go down but seriously what a fucking nightmare.

He's calling her out on her shit, faggot

Who knew Tapper was based af

Yeah by mentioning that he defended a Jew whore, God damn you're stupid

that's actually true

Did you just assume his gender?

Patriarchy hunting season again. Dan didn't this get solved last time?

>he shouldn't use feminist ammunition against women

Kys

we have slipped back into the hell timeline, but somehow jake tapper is a good guy for the moment.

Based Tapper. Goddamn.

Honestly, you're retarded.

Tapper is awakening from a deep and restless slumber. Perhaps his young Son's jabs have rustled him. Maybe he has simply rediscovered his testicles. Smart money however is on him rolling over and going back to sleep.

Y'all ain't doing shit. This ain't 2008 Sup Forums

>be me
>riding metro
>girl gets on and sits in only open seat next to me
>she smiles; I nod
>about a minute passes and she lets off a squeaker - I assume she tried to keep it silent
>I've been holding a fart since I got on the metro and I feel it drop back atop my colon, but with more volume than previously
>raise a buttcheek off the seat; let fart go
>have perfect angle and fart breaks the sound barrier with great vibration
>MFW I just fart-raped a girl

Probably not.

People who would harm a white man to benefit a lesser being should be hanged.

Funny thing is that the idea that it's only men is a fallacy.
slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2014/09/woodland_hills_youth_development_center_the_dark_secret_of_juvenile_detention.html

And unless one is assuming that the man being joked about here consented to have his penis touched with a sharp knife then all these women are laughing hysterically at a grisly violent sexual assault.
youtube.com/watch?v=80JqoyaL-p4

BRRAAAAAAAPPPPPP

How did everyone else react?

This woman is so retarded...

What a dumb fucking cunt. She can't pay that price because she is not a male. Thus she can't ever hope to have false allegations against her. That is exclusively our privilege.

Here's a novel opinion: I'm actually not at all concerned about SJWs getting the death penalty over false sexual assault/harassment allegations.

Tapper isn't a bad guy. He's a liberal, but he's not as brainless a liberal as Chris Cuomo or Jim Acosta. If all of CNN was like Tapper, they wouldn't be so bad.

Unfortunately no one else seemed to notice. But, I'm sure the bitch's twatter and tumblr filled up with posts about how I raped her.

This was a sort of joke 10-20 years ago amongst 'anti-feminist' circles (ie ranting online with nerds). Things only recently started changing with the very public UVA case and social media things, and now we have ones like this popping up getting totally slaughtered in their replies lol.

It's absolutely hilarious how much things have changed in the puiblic discourse at least. This was something that NEVER got ANY kind of exposure

I am so gay for Jake Tapper right now.

Also reminder she only started jumping back when someone mentioned "WELL IT HARMS MINORITIES"

We need to stop degenerate whores from fucking underage boys in school, it's become an epidemic. We simply can't trust women to be around young boys at this point and they either need to be supervised or removed from these positions.

Sorry. If some innocent women's reputations have to take a hit in the process of keeping our kids safe and stopping these pedos, that's a price that I am absolutely willing to pay.

Help a nigga out.

where do you work. imma call your boss to inform him about the rape you performed on me. mutliple times. with toys. and a creepy smile on your face. you losing your job and preferably going to prison is the price im willing to pay

Well, of course not. I'll be so happy when the backlash finally comes (and it will. It ALWAYS does.)
There is no empathy, decency, or justice in these creatures- and they claim social "justice".

Kek, the stupid hole made her account private. Score another win for the patriarchy!

We should kill all muslims to get rid of the muslim terrorists. If that means some friendly muslims will be killed that is a price I am willing to pay.

You make me feel shame for being an American, you fucking primitive, baby-eating, sister-fucking homunculus.