Women are miserable

>We are a group of 50 engineers
>2 of these 50 engineers are women
>They have never talked to each other in those 8 months I've worked in such company

>@ISIS
kek

who cares

nice try mulher

>2 of these 50 engineers are women
>They have never talked to each other in those 8 months I've worked in such company
So what you are saying is female engineers prefer the company of men.

Where can I find these smart and beautiful software engineers? Am I at the wrong college?

t. computer engineering major

Woman preforms mediocre task.

World applauds.

I feel ya.
In my workplace we had a pretty cool IT guy who'd help us whenever we had trouble.

He got fired because the bitch from human resources didn't like him and was constantly harrashing him and eventually they replaced him with an IT woman that had a couple more years of experience than him so she was supposed to improve everything drastically.

Well, just one week later things start to crash, whenever she fixes anything she replaces intuitive buttons with garbage with "funny" names and whenever you ask for help she says "that is not my job".

smart and beautiful? c'mon user, it was just 3 sentences... I bet you have code that does not compile just right now... ;)

didn't we learn anything from Eve?!

she probably makes coffee and design pretty buttons for the application, so engenier

I'm a developer and I slept with the only attractive female peer I've ever had
Protip: it's not worth it. Most of your peers are ugly, socially awkward nerds and their envy will damage your reputation and career along with it. Everyone knew we were fucking about 10 seconds after it started. We ceased being put on projects together, which meant I would miss out on the coolest ones because management loved having her interface with users. It had nothing to do with my talent, ability, work ethic, or rapport with technical staff/ users/ execs because every year I was at the company I got "the big bonus" out of my group and was the highest paid developer in the company

All engineers make coffee.

It's not me who says it, it's her and her Skype Enterprise title

Kill all humans?

Womyn are incapable of cooperation, they are always competing for the best seed. Men can cooperate for common defence etc.. all women all the time are competing and they are too self-absorbed to realize it.

Call me when you can run an enterprise network with multiple sites DMVPN'ed.

No, Mexicans are miserable.

>helped

Christ it would be easy to be a brown women in STEM. You'd barely even have to try. But that's still probably too much work for most women.

>tfw I have a fetish for qt brown girls and thinking about colonizing her womb with my hot white seed as she lets out accented moans makes me rock hard.

>Mexican engineers

kek don't make me laugh, Paco

>i joined a career I hate

>Paco
I'M HERE TO SEE PACO

I work in software and every female coder I work with is a net loss for the company. They actual create more work not to mention the HR problem.

“What is an object?”

>“What is an object?”

Do they actually ask that? I would think it's something that you have to prove knowledge of during the interview process. Hell, I even know the answer, and I only took two semesters of CS.

>i look like an engineer gimmie job
Shit i look like a fucking rock star, wheres my drugs

I wish she'd use her stem field intelligence to make me the best sandwich

>knitting is programming
>says someone who doesn't even know what programming is

Abandoning beliefs that appeared opposite to reality is how I crawled out of a depressed mania. Gender equality was one of those beliefs.

>good looking software engineers

LMAOing at your life

I feel your pain user

knitting is turing complete

women aren't supposed to take those jobs
don't be confused that they're useless, its because they literally do not belong there

>I help build enterprise software
Sure she does

Go put that chemistry to work in the kitchen then and stfu.

Management always gives them a pass too -- completely different set of rules.

There's an engineering technician where I work who's obnoxious to engineers she doesn't like, calling them names like faggot and asshole. In the cube area she talks louldy on the phone dropping F bombs all over the place. She hasn't been trained on some of the processes and equipment that the rest of us have to use routinely because she hates the female engineer who does the training and constantly talks shit about her.
Yet they appear to love her.