Code Geass

So which is the better pilot?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oSiJ1rx2tFo
youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kallen was a jobber who was outclassed both in and out of the mech by suzaku. Also despite her attitude she was a slut who wanted to be dominated by every man she met.

Kallen is better pilot who thinks Guren as buddy
Suzaku is better soldier who uses Lancelot as a tool only

Who cares?

Better question: Who'd top in bed, and who'd cum first? They would've made for some awesome fuckbuddies.

That can't be a serious question, right?

Suzaku was in a league of his own. No one on the planet even came close to his skill level.
She barely managed to force a draw out of him despite using vastly superior technology.

Suzaku can fucking dodge bullets and break steel weapons with his bare hands.

Literally every encounter ended in either a tie or Suzaku winning. Based on the scoreboard alone Suzaku is the clearly better pilot.

Also unlike Kallen Basedzaku has LOYALTY.

We don't know. There isn't a single fight between them where one of them wins. There's always a them getting split up by the terrain or needing to disengage or one of them losing on purpose.

We will literally never know.

Also I love Kalle.

Kallen beat him while he was using geass

AH
KALLEN*

>vastly superior
>they have the same tech
Get a load of this idiot

The Albion was at the Guren's level

Suzaku also had a magical buff on him that literally rewrites the future and he still lost

I never thought about this pairing. Interesting.

The Guren was technologically superior to the Albion.

This tells who's a better piloe. Suzaku was so skilled that he forced himself to lose his fight with Kallen while faking his death.

no the guren was better tech. suzaku is more skilled

>literally rewrites the future
Didn't he just sublimate the compulsion to survive into giving himself an extra kick in the behind? Fighting harder instead of running away? I don't recall them saying anything about it rewriting the future in his case. If you're thinking of his battle with Bismarck, he didn't even win that by changing the future.

talking about yourself there mate

They never did explain why Suzaku was so crazy strong, did they?

Yeah, that guy is retarded. Lelouch couldn't order people to fly or anything they couldn't do.

>that literally rewrites the future
The fuck? Did you even watch the same show?

He was supposed to have some connection to the geass, but that subplot got dropped, so the official story (from the director/writer's mouths) is "I guess he's just a superhuman (笑)!".

Nope. They dropped the subplot because the timeslot change meant they no longer had enough time for it.

Shouldn't receiving a second season/OVAs/spinoffs given them MORE time to explain that?

There was no time.

he generates enormous centripetal force proportional to the tangential velocity of his spinkicks

#yolo4Rolo

One life is too much in his case.

>Suzaku
>loyalty

>and he still lost
Losing was part of the fucking plan. It's even more impressive that he threw the fight in that convincing a fashion. Suzaku had to Die so he could be only Zero.

>Suzaku
>loyalty
Did you miss the part where he betrays pretty much every single person who's ever put trust in him? It's verbally pointed out on several different occasions throughout the show.

According to Suzaku himself, Kallen.

I say Suzaku by a hair.

Suzaku was shocked on Kamine Island, may be he had a chance to get Geass similar as Lelouch done in Shinjuku, but Suzaku refused the chance

If nothing else, they'll have that opportunity now.

cant you assume its because he isn't "allowed" to die?

Anyone mind telling me what ost track # they play during the Suzaku vs Kallen fight?

I always go back to rewatch that scene whenever I rewatch Code Geass. Kallen screaming if only you had justice on your side and the whole cast going into almost a One Day More combined monologue is too good.

>he isn't "allowed" to die
Wait, does this mean that Suzaku will try to achieve immortality or something like that?

Eventually his geass is going to force him to, yeah.

wasn't it stated that kallen was the better pilot but suzaku had the better tech. and that in the second season, the mechs were equal in tech but suzaku was brainwashed to live so it gave him an advantage. or am i remembering shit wrong.

Name one thing Lelouch did wrong.

not creating a harem

wasting his geass on kallen

Trusting a Jew.

He should have just made Rolo his slave the first chance he got. He would have never have killed Shirley if he were a slave.

I don't remember it being stated explicitly. The Lancelot did seem superior - or at least a lot more versatile - in the first season (particularly once it could fly).
It's definitely superior in the first R2 encounter, until the Guren gets its midair upgrade.

>Kallen recognizes the Guren's specs are higher in the final battle
>Lelouch had all the technology to make the Lancelot equal to Guren
>Lelouch was able to figure out exactly how strong Suzaku needed to be to fake a death against Kallen with Geass

The reverse actually, at the end of their last bout, Kallen ponders why she still can't defeat Suzaku despite claiming her Guren is the superior mech.

why do high schoolers always make the best mech pilots? like you can train for 30 years, but a random teen can fall into one and be the greatest

She admits it's because of her mech's specs, and at that it was a set up for Zero Requiem. Suzaku is a better pilot through and through.

>Kallen's opinion on tech
I bet my ass everytime she finds new buttons in her mech she ignores them until they explain them to her
>claws
>wings

she admits she uses a higher spec mech

mechs where only 8 years old in R1.

Out to all those potential ace pilots who died for having shitty mechs.

This.

>implying killing Shitley wasn't the right thing to do

Who else is re-watching this? I can't decide when to do it.

Might even watch some Code MENT.

just finished the rewatch today user, it was shorter then i rememberd it

I never watched Code Geass with the original japanese VAs, did I miss something? I always sticked with dubs because they're pretty good

Fukuyama and Wakamoto are great, watch the original version if you're going to rewatch it before S3.

oh fuck, i forgot nakata was here was here too.

Do we know how code geass was originally planned to play out before the plot changes? And if so where can I read the spoilers?

/thread

Shirley is less terrible, and all sub voices are top notch.

Some of the Dub voices are lackluster, and Nunnally is pretty terrible in the dub too.

>He didn't hear RURUSHUUUUUU and YAMEROOO

Such travesty

Who cares what that jobber has to say?

No offense but Nunnally was a shit sister

Other way around.
Kallen was better armed (no pun intended) since she has lloyd and that other chick modifying the hell out of it.

Newfag here. What was Sup Forums reaction to Euphemia getting Geassed?
I still think it's the most retarded thing in the whole anime.

Dozo.
youtube.com/watch?v=oSiJ1rx2tFo

Also, that was the best KMF fight in the entire series, if only because it was such a gritty, no-holds-barred melee action that was the antithesis of all other KMF fights up to that point in R2. Watching these two super-spec KMFs progressively run out of juice and get their modules destroyed and really just devolve into rock-em-sock-em blind punching with all the sensors knocked out was fantastic. No laser spam faggotry here. No killing snipe shot through the cockpit. All mechs in mecha shows should aspire to go out like that.

Intense amusement, it's moments like that where the show went completely off the rails that made it memorable in my opinion.

>not giving your sister a bra to wear on an internationally-televised broadcast

why did he tie her legs up

she's fucking paralyzed

JIIIIBUUNNNNN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

youtube.com/watch?v=lhigi0uafpM

you know thats how the heavly armoured knights fought in the medieval times. They bash the opponents armour in until it crushes them or give them a fatal concusion

Kallen is such a contemptible little cunt, Suzaku was actually a solider. He earned his way on his own even while being shit on by the country he signed up to die for.

Lelouch carried Kallen and all of the black knights out of the literal ghetto.

Why doesn't she just summon her Rose Dragon to fight Suzaku?

if only she reveal her plans to lelouch it would had been over in season 1

Suzaku is always loyal towards the winning side.

Here comes user with the old memes.

She can still drag herself with her arms. You don't want to have to stop the execution caravan because she's about to slowly fling herself off the edge of the trailer.

Suzaku had his Lancelot made with one pair wings less than the Gurren for the sole purpose of having a machine with lower specs than Kallen to make this clear.

If he lost he could have claimed it on the machine.
If it is a draw he would be better since he had lower specs.
If he wins it would be a huge victory since his machine was weaker.

I'm fucking tired of Kallenfags

She was never on the same tier as Suzaku

Suzaku himself acknowledged her skill. Get your mouth off his cock.

It made the anime memorable but i'm still pissed. ruining an OTP like that, even if they were both potatoes.

Suzaku was made to third wheel.

>So which is the better pilot?
Suzaku had the inferior machine and this was said in the anime.
In the final battle, Kallen had two goals: Kill Suzaku and Kill Lelouch.
Suzaku had two goals as well: Defeat the threats to Lelouch and to fake his death to become Zero.
Kallen failed in both accounts. Suzaku succeeded in his. He defeated both Gino and Kallen, while at the same time, he manages to fake his own demise in the process.
While using the weaker machine.

Didn't Suzaku beat Tohdoh and Gino, and fend off Xingke for a bit before the fight, while Kallen only fought CC before their battle?

I'll go with the one that didn't accidentally set off a nuke.

C2 is old and busted.

It's explicitly stated that Suzaku has better piloting ability, but Kallen has a better mech.

Potatoes they were, but they looked very nice together, and I just found it impossible to dislike Euphie.

God bless Kurimomo.

My boy Suzaku will never be a pain in the ass antagonist again just to switch sides and absolutely emotionally destroy everyone.

Damn, Geass was great. Suzaku is such a great character.

I disagree, Lelouch's ambition went beyond just the liberation of japan. His goal was to destroy Brittania.

who's this spunk slurper?

>suzaku a great character
>TRIGGERD

Did Suzaku ever have a mind of his own at all?

The new goddess.

>we will never know where this scene was headed...
Thanks Kallen

Who was this character again?