Hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahha

Do you cunts unironically support Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

reason.com/archives/2014/11/12/net-neutrality-is-a-lousy-idea
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/532608358508167168
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yes, he's very entertaining and causes lots of moral outrage from the worst kinds of people. didn't even vote for him, but he might be the only president since i've turned 18 worth serving jury duty for.

You have to go back.

look at this brave cunt posting behind meme flag.

Why would I go anywhere? I live in the free world, will forever have access to regular, uncensored internet and very much enjoy my freedom of speech.

It's more fun this way. I've found that meme flags trigger Amerifat.

He was right. Again.

Trump is now a Comcast Verizon shill

DRAIN THE SWAMP?

>He was right. Again.

Ok SHILL

>hurf durf look at me I'm just pretending to be retarded to le trigger le burgers

>You have to go back.

/r/the dicksuckers ------>

Woah, wait, don't you get it? It's 12-D chess.

Conservative media isn’t being target-

>lol I live in a degenerate society where no one tells me no
>we also like raping kids and putting it on the Internet for free
Lol the absolute state of these meme flag faggots

But muh nut neutrality protects us!

You have to go back, faggot
>in all fields

HOL up

>kills the internet
>hurts Trump's own internet voting base

Really makes you think.

There has been a significant uptick in shill threads the last hour. The left coast finally had their coffee and is starting their day.

Who else are we suppose to support? Go ahead name someone.

Nut neutrality is internet freedom guise!

Where do I get these Verizon made paid shilling memes?

You know something fishy is going on when (((they))) try to fabricate memes.

Another fucking shill thread
Just check the catalog pol is so dead now
Sage

ah children. none of you know about the fairness doctrine.

>when you dont understand what you are arguing against
yeah, these private companies are fucking over free speech, ets give private companies more power over the internet, because they will reverse fuck youtube, and will not in any way cencore us, because comcast is the alt right provider of choice.

NN helps based black woman get internet freedomz

Net Neutrality allows bullying of ISPs through regulatory capture. It was almost certainly phase 2 of censoring conservatives.
Phase 1 was using the IRS.

Supporters of NN are hopelessly wrong about this one. You don't support Soviet take over of bread production to ensure each loaf is treated equally.
reason.com/archives/2014/11/12/net-neutrality-is-a-lousy-idea

>private companies
Can a private company refuse to bake a gay cake?

>mfw americans think the president has any power whatsoever

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Is conservatism a protected class? Dumb ass

Yes. I voted for him specifically so he would do shit like this. We had Obama before him, W. before Obama, Clinton before W., and H.W. before Clinton. Democracy has clearly failed and we need a dictator, and Trump's the best man to become Emperor.

This. The most powerful thing he can do is veto.

>soros has been reduced to posting fake tweets
holy shit net neutrality really is a double jew isnt it

Fuck reddit

>With ObamaNET
Reddit 99%
Voat 1%

>Without ObamaNET
Reddit 45%
Voat 55%

canceling net neutrality is the nuclear option my man

>fake

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/532608358508167168

best prez evar
sage

wtf im agsinst net neutrality now

Ok OTHER SHILL

yes, always no matter what

but he was right user

Well, apparently he can be overruled by any federal judge... Shame the Republicans never realized that during Obomber's rampage.

Memefrogs are cancer.

ankike flag.

Comcast and Verizon are against nn

As much as the rest of the world hates us I think you memeflagging faggots are hated more because every single one of you are horrible. You admitted to bringing chaos to the board. Fuck off.