It's hard to resist brown.

one of the top tier brown girls.

Chisato
Zest
Celis=Yuki
Maria
Mio
Kurumi

However though Maria carried S1 pretty hard and is the most fun out of the main 6 girls. It's going to be interesting to see how she inevitably ends up hazing and corrupting Celis.

Maria a cute.

BEST MAMA

I second that.

But why is that?

Because of her pure lust that masks her pure feelings of love at first sight?

Kurumi is so cute when she gets lewd

cheetos is the only best and you know it

Mio > shit > rest

She doesn't have any kids yet

Shitrumi has the smallest fanbase, but she does get really into it during the lewds.

who is celis?

Kurumi is a natural slut compared to the others who get horny because of the contracts

Celis is Basara, Yuki, and Kurumi's childhood friend from overseas. She's one of the strongest heroes, and holds the title of Vatican holy knight.

Only just started S2 not long ago so here is my ranking:
Chisato>Zest>Yuki>Maria>Kurumi>Mio>Anyone else I forgot

That's only true when compared to Mio, Yuki, and Zest. Durring her first lewd experierience she was under the influence of Maria's magic

That's a solid ranking of the girls, but why rank Mio so low? She's one of the more tolerable female leads.

I find her personality too generic, she's getting more tolerable in S2 so far but I'm surprised I preferred Yuki over her considering I'm a tits man and red hair and a godly pair of tits is an amazing combination.

Mio gets better in S2 when she finally stops acting like a tsundere. Personally I would put her in between Yuki and Maria. It's not that Mio is bad by any means, but the other girls are just more fun to me.

Would Shinmai Maou no Testament be revolutionary when Chisato wins the Basarabowl? I can see the author giving a harem ending which I'd honestly be happy with but Chisato seems to have the most reason to win Basara so far.

Considering cakes never win in these series the fact that Chisato is the current front runner of the Basarabowl, and is in a romantic relationship with Basara is revolutionary in itself. One of the shrines they visit durring their date in volume 8 suggest that the series is going to have a harem ending though. Basara would have to become a god to have a legit happy ever after with Chisato though since she doesn't age in the human world and would out live everyone.

>You will never go on a date with Chisato or Zest
Why does it hurt?

Also wouldn't it make sense for Basara to become a God, fuck either Yuki or Mio or both, get them knocked up so he can watch out for his future offspring for all eternity?

Maria > sensei > everyone else > mio

The biggest obstacle for Basara becoming a god is whether or not the others would be accept him considering the nature of his birth, and brynhildr and banishing shift basically giving him the power to kill them.

Would Basara be able to kill Servants with his Banishing Shift?

Also if he's the offspring of a demon and angel through magical means and one hero male then why don't a lot of other factions do the same or is Basara the only successful result out of the failures of many?

How old is she?

Well she's a literal angel so I imagine very fucking old