Yfw BASED indian man working for BASED Trump repeals BAD net neutrality so we can't visit wrongthink websites anymore

>yfw BASED indian man working for BASED Trump repeals BAD net neutrality so we can't visit wrongthink websites anymore
BASED BASED BASED BASED BASED! NET NEUTRALITY BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD BAD!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/justinamash/status/928355362432016387
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fucking shit skins ruin everything.

IN THE LOO

sorry megapede, but /Sup Forums's Sup Forums SUPPORT this decision :)

How much per post you paid?

You will still be able to visit some pre-approved non-cable websites if you buy the Platinum Package.

If you sign up for a 2 year contract, you can lock in good rates, plus get a Triple Play land-line bundle.

It seems clear to me that the internet was a mistake. Why would you try to save it?

Are you in Column A or Column B? Don't be a Column A.

Killing (((net neutrality))) would effectively put an end to illegal digital piracy. I'm all for it.

>Are you in Column A or Column B? Don't be a Column A.

Seriously how much? I see you guys got the memes and everything from Verizon.

poo in loo motherfucker

Prove it.

>if you don't suck silicon valley corporatist cock it means you suck telecom corporatist cock

You get 5 cents for this post

can someone thats redpilled give me a rundown on net neutrality?

Fucking shills, what the fuck, these images don't make any sense.

If anything there will be more liberal garbage and tighter restrictions on "wrongthink" if net neutrality is destroyed. And it won't impact Facebook or Twitter in the slightest, in fact they'll be able to pay ISPs for preferential treatment.

ISPs are already terrible, why would any sane person want to give them more power?

Fuck Nazis and fuck antifa

His mouth is just the right size to suck corporate dick

This is what happens when you don't send Indian men bobs and vagene

MAGA MAGA BASED BASED I HATE NET NEUTRALITY! FUCK THE COMMIES LOL PRAISE KEK SHADILAY
LETS CENSOR THE NET BECAUSE FACEBOOK BANNED ME XDDD

Oy vey go-i mean, please, fellow Sup Forums users, help us continue using 75% of America's bandwidth to beam gay racemixing propaganda directly into your bra-i mean preserve a free internet for everyone*

*who isn't a white man

Jesus fuck this is stupid.

Hahahahahah ahhah based.

Because it means giving the alphabets more power. I don't like either.

Wait so before net neutrality laws existed we were unable to visit Sup Forums without paying extra?

Sup Forums doesn't understand that Sup Forums and other "Alternative News" websites will be the ones greatly affected by the destruction of NN.

Facebook, Twitter, and all the major news networks will not be affected. They can afford the fast lanes, they have so much marketshare ISPs will not limit their access.

this
end net neutrality now

are you reatarded or a shill?
so yu think it is ok to pay more for using non jew websites?

Take that libcucks. MAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGA

>Winning

Yes! Suck it obamanation. You're so asshurt cuz he's /ourguy/

This will finally put an end to all you foreigners posting Amerimutt memes. Stupid! and Wrong! America is more white than sweeden now! that's Sad!

this, there are paid shills afoot, if nn dies the isp jews will get more fucking power and we will get destroyed, by the way the 4th amendment is dead for the internet anyway
twitter.com/justinamash/status/928355362432016387

>150526516
atleast im not a fucking islamic caliphate ticking shit bomb of its former shell of a useless Continent, stupid dumb shit skin scum european union flag user. We still have more white then you by the way we have over 250 million.

It’s ISPs vs Jewgle & Netflix. Repeal it and let them fight. I want some chaos.

lmao

Can anyone tell me about the law being repealed?
What does and doesnt the law allow (((them))) to do?
Its supposed to be a net neutrality law but what does this law enforce specifically?