Holy shit

Is this real life? Is this really happening? I believe we're reaching a critical moment in American history...

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/933282274937733126
twitter.com/MarkDice/status/933283783494660096
twitter.com/AnonBabble

based Mark Dice

this

I love Mark so much lmao

What did they steal

>shoplifting is bad
>so imma save you
>i wanted publicity
>nobody likes me but Sup Forums
>paywalls Sup Forums
>ungrateful

i love this new level of openness...you cracka best be ready for the shit that gonna happen as of the after mass...everything is fair game

Kek Mark is a top lad even though i dont like his content he is at least redpilling normies

is dolan a pedo?

Expensive designer sunglasses and a bag.

good lad mark

mark 'putting niggers on ice' dice

Goddamn our Chad president is so based. I know what I am thankful for tomorrow

>chad
>two inch hands

I don't think trump actually should fuck with lavar any more. After seeing the CNN interview I realized this guy is literally just retarded.

two peas in a pod

Just another day in America.
Nobody more fit to be the amerimutts leader.

Mark is /ourguy/

Mark Dice top reply bantz

lol@ Mark Dice. I love it!

Fuck I can't help but love Mark Dice.

Hey queer, what the fuck is your problem? Oh wait you're a mentally ill homo loser who will never reproduce or pass on anything. THANK GOD

nobody cares about the opinion of a degenerate faggot

While you guys have a chad shitpost lord as your president we have the wretched hag known as Theresa May, who is still better than Corbyn I suppose. Would rather Lord Nigel of UKIP.

I hate alt-lite cocksuckers but this is pretty fucking great
props

>degenerate meme flag
opinion forever discarded

>be nigger
>steal objects with no intrinsic value

Seems about right.

F

Probably knock offs anyway lol dumb niggers

Mate I am truly sorry that your entire country is run by pedofile devil worshipers that have sold out to the muslims.

Truly, truly sorry. My grandmother was British and survived the blitzkrieg during WWII. Glad she didn't have to live to see it become a paki shithole. RIP

our GDP is higher per capita than any real country in europe despite our diversity problem

really makes you think

We gave this man the nuclear codes. And it is beautiful.

ONLY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THESE 2 IS SKIN COLOR.BOTH COMPLETE JACKASSES

Got enough (You)s to fuck off now?

He's blown up way more shit with his twitter password

"Please God Emperor. Give us a race war. Let Whitey take the gloves off"

M A D L A D
A
D
L
A
D

Damn his teeth must be really bad If they are that yellow with black skin. Christ what a scumbag

This is fake. Post tweet link or GTFO.

> My grandmother was British and survived the blitzkrieg during WWII.
Bro,I think you don't know what the blitzkrieg is.Blitzkrieg was the rush strategy of the tank and infantry forces of Nazi germany,it was the sudden attack of poland/netherlands/belgium or the beginning of operation babarossa.Where the Wehrmacht tried to win as much land as possible by simply rushing into the country even avoiding most combat and using the suprise attack to win land,before the enemy could mobolize into those areas.

What your grandmother survived were the "Luftangriffe"(Airstrikes) on Britain.

This needs to become more known.
Soviet troops near the border were woke up by the germans knocking at the barrack doors.

twitter.com/MarkDice/status/933283783494660096

Jesus Christ. This guy got hacked or he's just really going for it.

He's straight up calling them dindus and responding to white privilege accusations by saying he identifies as Korean.

he has very dangerous teeth

What's that on his tongue?

MARK IS LURKING
SAY HI TO MARK
BASED M A R K

or as we called it, the Blitz (airstrikes)
Hence his confusion

Checked btw

I assume he meant the blitz, thats the term used here for the bombing of london, but it is noway shape or form the blitzkrieg

LOL Mark Dice got a good comment in.

>Black people need to stop committing so many crimes
>2.2k comments

I can only imagine the shitstorm happening in there.

Rolling for Trump to retweet Mark's comment.

how hard is it for a yank to blitz some slags lad?

It da herp derp

it's entertaining

all you need is money for drinks, if you good looking/tall probably dont even need that, just a place to go

Yep. Calling whites pedophiles and mass shooters. White women doing it, too. Just made-up bullshit borne out of extreme and irrational hatred and ignorance.

He's going to start a race war, and he picked LAVAR BALL as the leader for the blacks, he's a genius, shittiest leader possible

three niggers walk into a familymart

I hate being a manlet baka

Is pedon an dolnan?

THANK YOU MARK

Screaming in laughter. Immediately putting in circulation.

Oh hi Mark.

MADMAN
>MADMAN
MADMAN
>MADMAN

fucking kek

Mark is just low key. He's trying not to get banned fucking everywhere.

>based mark btfo

>I've never committed a crime in my life

his god damn hair is a crime

>@MrPhillipW
Well, he does sound like a gentleman. Even apologized and called Mark "sir"

GOING FULL FORCE
NO NEED TO SLOW DOWN

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I hope that nigger's kid gets caught stealing shit again elsewhere and Trump ignores it. PLEASE please please let that nigger get arrested again in a third world country for shoplifting again.

#homocrush lmao

north american white women have been corrupted. Any decent ones are the exception.

He's the gift that keeps on giving.

>I dindu nuffin so all blacks dindu nuffin

>that first comment

>the likes

we're breaking the conditioning

>reporter

>i never commited a crime
but 80% of all niggers have a crime record congratos on being the 20%

and they shoplift for a dad.

> they got the wrong guy

(((shouldice)))

This has to be a dreamland.

>56%

You did that to trigger me

I'm not saying I'd suck Mark's dick, but I'd consider it for a second or two.

I like how everyone acts like it isn't a big deal. I wonder how average American's will be paying for that trade-off. Anyone who knows anything about international politics knows that China definitely got, or will get something out of Trump for those thugs

You won't. You assume that crackas have more dirty laundry than you to air out, but the dems have been hiding your dirty laundry since before you or I was born. You're gonna have a serious reality check, nigga. The kind that either bring tears or anger. Because you are right. Everything is going to be fair game. Everything.

Ooga booga indeed Jamal
Come back when you can form a cohesive sentence and try threatening us again so we can show you how we're going to treat you niggers on DOTR

hi mark. keep up the good work. love the venice beach random vids where you ask people random (usually very obvious) trivia questions. they are always 10/10 hilarious to watch libtards crumble under their own stupidity.

The Arabs are our friends on this one!

Do you mean aftermath?

lol nigs

>two inch hands

Should be more than enough for your feminine cock.

Yep. He's just an optician, not a filthy shill like Cernovich or (((Loomer)))

Micro penis is the perfered terminology

Awesome reply:

>Joey Mannarino

>"I will say, LaVar Ball did make history. He actually made CNN’s Chris Cuomo defend President Trump! Now THAT is something special!"

Holy shit...Sharpton has AIDS. I'm calling it now.