The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap")...

The Jewish hat also known as the Jewish cap, Judenhut (German) or Latin pilleus cornutus ("horned skullcap"), was a pointed cone-shaped yellow hat worn by Jews throughout Medieval Europe and the Middle East. Its wearing was enforced by law after the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran decreed that adult male Jews must wear the Jew hat whenever they were outside to distinguish them from non-Jews. This was done to alert non-Jews that they were interacting with a Jew.

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/list/ls063864172/
imdb.com/list/ls051080020/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why didn't hitler bring these back instead of the armbands?

>Kramer is totally not jewish
Kyk die goyim

Read here

This is is also where the depiction of witches comes from.
>the 1215 Fourth Council of the Lateran required all Jews to identify themselves by wearing the Judenhat (“Jewish hat” or “horned skullcap”). The style soon became a target for Anti-Semitism. Artists painted devils muttering curses beneath Jewish crowns. In 1431, Hungarian legal codes required first-time sorcery offenders to walk among their peers in “peaked Jews’ caps.” Medieval representations tying Jews to Satan were nothing new, and by the late 13th century, Jewish attributes had soaked up enough ugly significance to tar all “unbelievers, hypocrites, heretics, pagans, and demons,”

The Hansel and Gretel story culminates in 2 German kids pushing a Jew into an oven.

Happy Thanksgiving, South Africa bro

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

We don't have that here, but thanks I guess.

>When witches are actually caricatures of evil Jews. Always trying to lead the goyim astray

This meme needs some focus. We need to put hats on the most degenerate of Jews and those who steer culture and opinion.

LMAO
A 'Judenverbrennung' - burning them really seems to be our heritage

what can i say?
ITZA OLD GERMAN TRADITION EYYYYY

Pretty sure the Bean judge Sotomayor is also a Jewess.

Kek at the noses in this

but why

More movie trailers with the hat pls. Thank u frien.

That's some old timey hate right there! Damn!

Robin Wright was married to a Jew (Sean Penn) and apparently her kid is Jewish. So how do we depict such crypto Jews?

Chris Pine is a kike?

Yep,a s far as I know. See here:
imdb.com/list/ls063864172/

its a fucking judenhut
that's the real name

don't get all your info from wikipedia. seriously.

yes, its a german word, but its popular enough to be used by all languages and thus is the appropriate name for this gay hat

believe it or not, this was top of the line elite fashion for the day, even though it may look completely retarded now. it was definitely not bad to wear this.
this is not racial discrimination in a malicious sense. but in a normal, common, again for the day, type of way

other people how to wear indemnifying clothes too, not just the jews. it was to keep order and peace because people are more prepared on how to deal with different people if they can visually identify them first

Jesus Christ.

Chris Pinestein

Fucking kikes are the reason we never sent the niggers back to Liberia.

Here is a list of Jew actors and actresses in need of hats.
Actors:
>imdb.com/list/ls063864172/
Actresses:
>imdb.com/list/ls051080020/

Wow that's really racist and against he progressive wonderland of enforced equality.

>when all the old western fairy tales are just teaching the JQ to kids

Whoa...

Kek nice. Have a bump OP
pic not related

It's not a photograph, Cletus.

Haha holy shit. I loved that story as a kid.

THIS IS GOLDEN

Fuck off goatlicker.

What did Oda mean by this?

That's right, I'll sneak into your yard late at night and lick ALL your goats. And there's nothing you can do about it.

ball sacks

What is this one portraying? Not sure if interpreting it right. And whats that mean in olde english on the left, nose?

Bump though

kek

Kek

I believe it is a jewish man and woman receiving unwanted sexual advances from a demon

hitler didnt bring back the yellow star, it's the zionist party who decided it

Threads like this make me love Sup Forums

God I love this thread

>This angers the disciples of (((Trump)))

Wtf?