HAPPENING: Trump Kicking out Kushner and Ivanka

>The president is said to have become increasingly frustrated in recent months with political advice from Kushner, his son-in-law and senior adviser.
>including that Trump back Luther Strange in the runoff for the GOP nomination for a US Senate seat in Alabama.
Archive link: unv.is/businessinsider.com/trump-wants-jared-kushner-and-ivanka-to-go-back-to-new-york-2017-11

Is this like all those articles which stated Trump's political party were in disarray at his meltdowns and weren't going to even make it to election?

Hope not. Jared and Ivanka are shit.

Honestly, if he did this I'd like him more.

>Reportedly

>President Donald Trump wants his daughter Ivanka Trump and his son-in-law and senior adviser, Jared Kushner, to leave Washington, DC, and head back to New York, Vanity Fair reported on Tuesday[1].

Fake news

Best news ever.

>>Reportedly
(((Reportedly)))

How many of his original advisers are now going to be left? He's fired basically everybody.

They have to go back.

Old news. They'll still there. And Kushner won't be replaced until Israel finds a replacement spy for that particular position.

Just another incident of the Jews getting kicked out.

>marrying off your ugly ayy daughter you "probably" raped and/or with epstein because you hate tiffany because she wouldnt stand for it or you pretty much admitted to it
>and was baited and took the advice of mr 666 Jewner
>cries about it
excellent man and "president". wasnt even elected by the people. is a fraud. everybody is being indicted. chaos ensues. the frog is satan. kills the internet. no wall. huge deficit. GET SOME SELF RESPECT. listen to me. this is all like this. because vaginas. STOP FUCKING VAGINAS

Imagine if there was a way to communicate with people over long distances.

imagine if you stopped going to pedo a lago

Kushner is the point man for the Aramco stock offering and Bin Salman's Saudi power move. Who gives a fuck about Trump?

Keep following the bouncing ball, Sup Forums.

>in same family
>is definitely a rapist sodomite
>"might" be a pedo; girl who accused him of this faced threats
>who cares

>ivanka's tearful pleas persuade trump to launch missiles at syria
>ivanka unequivocally condemns white people after charlottesville
>ivanka's crying about muh poor dreamers convinces trump to amnesty daca recipients
>(((ivanka))) says christian roy moore is going to a special place in hell
christ killing kikes can't leave soon enough

did you have an aunerism

Sounds like great news to me.
The both seem like utter idiots and tools.

we know Trumps people hang here
>what did we tell you about Kushner and Ivanka ?

Sup Forums is never wrong
now tell them to fuck off

Both of them are useless and the jew gave him really bad advice consistently.

Oh and lets not forget Ivanka's contribution "Daddy please bomb the evil Assad! I saw dead kids on youtube!!!"

Fire both of them.

good thing jewnald went to aipac and bred little jews for the jews at aipac and blew their shitty circumgoyed clit dicks
>EVERYBODY ARE COWS BUT US
>are in reality the only cow people in existence

Honestly this. I don't like Trump but it's pretty clear his dick is doing the thinking with Ivanka around.

DO THIS

They have to go back

tu tocchi delle minchie d'età di tre mesi? sì. sei un ebreo ed un disgraziato? sì

You are a master of understatement

theyre his own kids. he married them off. only him

OOOOOOH NOOOO. LOOKS LIKE THE LIBERALS WON GUYS. TWO KEY PLAYERS IN THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION MIGHT BE KICKED OUT. OHHH NOOOOOOOO. PLEEEEASE DON'T LET THIS HAPPEN. I CAN SEE IT NOW, EVERYONE ON CNN AND MSNBC WILL BE SMILING EAR TO EAR BECAUSE OF THIS TREMENDOUS BLOW TO RIGHT WING POLITICS. (please lord God let this happen)

Jared got a Russian investment of around 80mil through some shady society. Ofc hes embarrassed by him.

>1000+ indictments

trump sold his house to russians for twice asking and might have been involved in drug laundering in south america

We can only dream.

PLEASE BE REAL, Jared is 100% compromised

>pic related

Since Ivanka supports DACA shits, I hope her kids run into some DACA demons so she gets to experience the full impact of her choices

of a Christian president?

Kusher is based though. Us pedes stand with Kushman!

so does dolan. and h1bs

pede is code for pedo
>we

He should do this, and take back Bannon.

underrated

a commie? like melania's family?

Does Trump really? Didn't he just throw it to Congress to work out?

Please get these mother fuckers out!

i cant do this anymore. everybody on here is clinically brain dead and does it all on purpose and for blood money. paywall here we come

1/10

I'm not trying to suck Trump's dick. I was asking an actual question, sorry if I missed something on his stance

t. kike

>drug laundering
did Trump work for HSBC while I wasn't looking?

gypsy ashkenazi

>two wrongs
screw this im gon get high now

We’ll take that as a yes.

Kill yourself, faggot.

>retard
>retard some more

>Business Insider

die for pussy there adam

>businessman president

>fag
>trying to say anyone else fucks kids
Come on now hide the pedo flag next time

Kushner is a target of the Russia investigation, and Mueller will hit him with hiding something or lying to the FBI, like that Greek subhuman that got indicted. Trump has to cut ties and let him burn.

Mentally deranged fag sperging in this thread

sign of the covenant. make more nephilim. everything i already said is sole reason you just said this

>retard with a vengeance
>a good day to retard

whore

k. also nice reply from the guy i was talking to

Cool. Asl?

an atomic blond faggot on meth, this is what happens when you suck dicks.

1/10

Thank fuck, that dumb bimbo and her kike husband are ruining Trump, daddy's little girl asks you really nicely to do something her kike husband and his pals from temple would like and he's putty in her stupid hands

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I hate that jew and that ugly ass jewlooking whore of a daughter trump has. Trump i hate you but this will make me like you again,

They both need to fuck off. Would love to see Trump make an alliance with the Pauls and pull in the full spectrum of Libertarians he might not have already rather than seek to appease these goddamn kikes and feminists. Ivanka is a complete idiot.

This. Ivanka and Jared don't belong there, they're faggot liberals

Agreed. They're democrats and Jews. We didn't vote for them, yet they're in the bif, fat middle of everything that's going on in this administration.
Maybe, if they go home, Trump can get his head straight (ok straightER).

Hopefully this is true. Ivanka and Kushner has been subvertive kikes the entire time.

Daddy, daddy, CNN is saying Assad was mean again. Pls do something :(

Overdue. Nobody voted for nepotism.

What Jared looks like without makeup

Faggot.

>6 million

please be true

big if bigly

Thank fuck he's finally kicking those dumb cunts out. Literally anybody against this has to be a shill, this dumb Jew and gf always lobbied for gay retard shit

It seems somehow someone told Trump these two were seen as cancer tumours by the voters.

>14.41 million

If he gets rid of Kushner and Mcmasters things will be soooo much better.

Bannon has been bashing Kushner and Ivanka nonstop since he rejoined Breitbart.

True but I think Trump is more isolated from public opinion now than before taking office.

The “girl” who accused him doesnt even exist, and the women who blew the case on epsteins pedo island testified that whoever it was was full of bull.
The entire trump pedo case was started by a jerry springer producer and has been debunked even by Jezebel

Makes sense. It's no surprise to me,I've felt Trump has freed himself from jewish influence for the past few months.

His backing of Strange was so out of character.

Its likely. Ivanka called her dad a monster for backing Roy moor.