youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak
youtube.com/watch?v=_2lffRQorW0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NOiirL-uCMs
youtube.com/watch?v=xqdk34f210w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_religion_(aboriginal)#Sources
youtube.com/watch?v=sHwaUmDQ1xA
youtube.com/watch?v=ExUwUyUK9OM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Latvia, atheist nation. State funded NatSoc parades.

Beat and kill nonwhite tourists for fun. How can christian subhumans even compete?

youtube.com/watch?v=gYbRT1nmOw8

Fuck Jesus, Heil Blood!

>slavs
>white

Nice D&C there jew

Feels glorious to follow the true faith of my ancestors

>pagan faith so weak they have to debunk straw man memes.

ITT:

I've yet to see the larpers 'debunk' this one.

>muh warrior religion

One of these took place thousand years ago. guess which one

because Othinn is the egg in the womb that becomes the reborn man, you retarded Kike worshipper.

>says the semon drinking worshiper

>It's just one guy shouting in a room about muh pagans

The absolute state of this thread lads

>A decent shepherd running away from a Pagan extremist circa 480BC

Lukan is the personified hardship. The horse is the lifetime of a man. Hardship gives birth to a more honorable (and better) life.

Don't know about you, but I'm having fun in my bait thread.

frævaz~frævask is a verb. this is obvious from its shape, to interpret it as a noun is literally impossible. no noun would never look like "frævaz", not in the accusative or any other case. the syntax also shows that it must be a verb, specifically in the infinitive, being bound together with two other verbs in the infintive (vesa and hafask).
so yeah, it is not even remotely arguable that this is anything other than a verb. and yes, it is a verb which clearly contains the element "seed" (frjó~fræ). typically, we translate it as "I began to grow fertile", but the exact meaning is dubious because the verb is not attested anywhere else, and this stanza is mysterious as it is.

t. actually autistic enough to learn Old Norse

Nah, I think it's sad. I think you're sad. I pity ya.

STOP

youtube.com/watch?v=DPyOhP1GTRQ

>two other verbs in the infintive (vesa and hafask).
actually three, the third being "vaxa" which means 'grow'.
"vesa" means 'be' and "vel hafask" means 'thrive'.
none of this is controversial.
your source is retarded.

At any rate, thanks for dropping by.
Make me.

youtube.com/watch?v=2wy-W-pYlds

m.youtube.com/watch?t=36s&v=VjEqoltgSQE
m.youtube.com/watch?t=2s&v=-yqrBO2YYxc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol9Fh8ljmX8
>ITT: Neo-Jews lose hard

youtube.com/watch?v=b-gBds6v6Ak

Fuck off shills, go rub yourselves off with some crystals

People here aren't seriously pagan, right? Especially Germanic Paganism? You guys are aware that we know next to nothing of their practices since they were mostly oral tradition, right?

>implying any of those pics have to do with paganism
Those degenerates would be drowned in bogs. If any of those degenerates subscribe to any pagan European faith, they are simply perverting it, in the same way the Pope perverts Catholicism and such by kissing nigger feet and glorifying communists.

>30 posts by this is

only posting because i feel sad for you

Just because germans in the 17th century believed semen grew from the dicks of hanged men doesn’t mean Odin sucked semen from hanged men because he is associated with hanging. This has been debunked dozens of times.

>let me tell you about your ancient tradtions

t. DeRoy Rodriguez.

LOL wtf his rings are evola right-wing youth and a black sun and he's antifa what kind of shit is this

Why does no one understand a meme dump?

Face it, your beliefs are just antique shit with zero relevance, which is why nobody believes in them except for liberal cucks and angry basement dwellers.

My statement would be true regardless of my flag. There's more to Marvel's take on Germanic Paganism than what we actually know of the real-world religion. Ask any person who studies it for a living.

Just nuke nordic pagans.
Rest of them are nearly non existent and silent.
Slav neo pagans are mostly faggots though, promoting pan slavism.
>youtube.com/watch?v=_2lffRQorW0

>s-stop making fun of Judaism goyim!!!
No.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=NOiirL-uCMs

Get this in your head, you worship a DEAD MIDDLE EASTERN BROWN JEWISH RABBI CULT LEADER

>You guys are aware that we know next to nothing of their practices since they were mostly oral tradition, right?
We know plenty about Germanic paganism, you mutt. Don't try to lecture us on our heritage

>meme flag

youtube.com/watch?v=xqdk34f210w

>implying the American flag is less disgraceful

I do study it for a living. For example, we know which Eddas come from which century and how some stanzas developed. We have plenty of archaeological evidence detailing religious practices, including entire temple sites.

To say we know next to nothing or we just have the eddas and sagas is simply not true.

And your flag certainly is relevant since a lot of the literature is in Scandinavian languages, though most newer stuff will be in English.

i'm only Christian because I can hate people freely.

""""Pagans"""""" base their religion off of shitty black metal songs, comic books, and M&B Warband.

100% of them are atheists btw. They just found a way to be even more cringey.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_religion_(aboriginal)#Sources

And that's the last one in my Pagan folder.
Thanks to all the larpers who took the bait.

youtube.com/watch?v=sHwaUmDQ1xA

*nails 95 memes to this thread*

>I do study it for a living.
hva, på universitetet?
lever du på lånekassa, user?

I like how for Christian "women" you chose a painting of the snake demon Lamia, who devours children. She's seen in this painting luring an innocent knight with her feminine wiles, presumably so she can eat him. Look at the discarded snakeskin next to her on the ground.

This just proves how bumfuck clueless Christians are. You thought this was a painting that praised female submission and humility (woman kneeling) or some other stupid shit and it was actually the exact opposite. Good job.

The Eddas were transcribed by the dreaded Christians you guys hate. How can you be so sure that it's legit, since a bunch of kike-worshippers like Brynjólfur Sveinsson were the ones who preserved it?

You're a big monk

Thanks for sharing that, highly inspiring!

tell me, if I took away your indulgance, would you die?

It's fun watching delusional people fighting over whose imaginary friend can win in a fight.

Kek why don't these pagan just call themselves "club of nordic neo-pagans wich love to drink cum"?
Literally all your posts are about that shit nordic paganism, you only use other types of paganism when you have to prove some point. It's just so fucking funny to see those 56%s larping as neo pagans.

Atleast post some decent pagan like music and not that nordic trash.
>youtube.com/watch?v=ExUwUyUK9OM

Post-pagan Christianity of Northern Europe incepted the holiest holiday in human existence; Christmas.