There is hope for the giant swastika found in germany, cross your fingers

finally there is some resistance(from cdu) against destroying this piece of history.

let's all praise kek.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5106689/Missing-Argentine-submarine-located-Navy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dinazisaurs?

yeah its called a "Mega SoreAss"

>OMG SECRET NAZI GROUND ROCK

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5106689/Missing-Argentine-submarine-located-Navy.html

if the Nazis had rock technology how did we win?

Oops, I mean: youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI

what was that things purpose originally?

>some resistance
lmao

it was a foundation for this.

oh thats pretty cool

You've got to admit, the Nazis had great architecture.

If Germany deletes all it's history or Nazism, does that mean we are doomed to repeat it? If so, I say let them tear it all down ASAP.

VIRGIN """BENCH"""

CHAD STONE DICK

Even if Politicians decide to keep it, leftists will travel from far and wide to mess with it.

true

they're ever so easily manipulated

How is it already buried in dirt? It wasn't that long ago.

probably intentionally buried since they shitcanned the decorative part, but soil does amazing things when left unchecked too.

>If Germany deletes all it's history or Nazism, does that mean we are doomed to repeat it?
That is exactly what it means. It is almost like they want it to happen.

of course intentionally, we had to destroy the best stuff because it has been declared illegal.

this piece just survived because it was a foundation.
drop a pile of dirt on it and it's invisible...
it was an easy solution and everybody forgot it.

but keep in mind, a lot of 3rd reich stuff without swastikas etc. was not affected by this laws and still remains until today.

in many cases they just removed swastikas from buildings and thats it, so on the bright side it will never be all gone.

Please tell me that flak tower is a hotel. Looks comfy.

Imagine sleeping soundly as the red army is shelling your 2m thick concrete walls

i'm sorry to dissapoint you but it's a place of degeneracy now, a lot of clubs in it, in the middle of lefty territory...