Well Sup Forums

Trump has been in office for over a year and how many promises has he kept? What the fuck happened to politicians are all talk no action? Drain the swamp maybe? Please? Wall? Hmmm? Deport all illegals? Bar muslims? Special prosecutor to look into Hillary? America 1st?

NEANDERTHALS
ARE
INTELLIGENT

He hasn't been in office for a year tho

Those are all caucasoid skulls

>asserts Trump's been in office over a year
>implies Trump voters are dumb
>flag

>Trump has been in office for over a year
Are we seriously in January 20th, 2018?

the 'trump follower' jab is the least triggering thing about this photo

>Neanderthal

Clearly that is an Australopithecus not an Neanderthal. And btw skull differences between race are quite noticeable. The skull pictured is of an Asian. I don't even care about the jab against Trump followers, they could at least have used proper specimens for the different racial groups.

Wrong, if your going to assert shit you really otta know what the fuck your talking about.

best
>t. roosevelt
>truman
>kennedy
>carter
>trump
/best

True, but he still ain't hildabeast.

classic leafposting

>No asian skull
Why do blacks always try to ignore all the evolutionary stages between them and europe?

>your politician is 1/4 of the way through his term, why hasn't he done everything he promised yet?
Saged.

>the "IT'S JUST SKIN COLOR" meme

Are liberals still unaware that 'caveman' admix is why all non-blacks are more successful than blacks?

Best part is those are all an image of a mongoloid skull.

YASSS!
RESIST!
For some reason we all have to hate trump and this means we are justified!

The question is more "why has he gone back on every anti-establishment stance, just like every other bullshit politician once they actually get to office?" and to a lesser extent "how fucking dumb are you to keep sucking this guy's cock?"

It's ok sweetie, I know life can be hard when your IQ is double-digit.

Can some autist fix this image with the real apropiate skulls? So i could save the image?

I wish obama was still in office, he was so great for closing gitmo like he promised to, and he never bombed all those countries, and if he did its republicans fault.

The caucasian skull looks uncomfortable to be around the abo skull