Proof of White Genocide?

Does anyone have some nice proof of white genocide. Statistics, graphs, etc...

I can't finy ANY statistics / graphs of race in the world. And can't find any statistics of whites in america, just percentages. Does anyone have reliable sources for information I can use?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ
ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw&t=518s
youtube.com/watch?v=JpIlnaAmiCg
youtube.com/watch?v=IcH00ZC3Df0
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8
youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4
youtube.com/watch?v=4WF7VI7orcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OP here, by I'm not pic related. I did a DNA test, I'm 98% European.

>OP here, by I'm not pic related. I did a DNA test, I'm 98% European.
One drop rule, nigger.

I don't care about white genocide, I'm worried about Anglo genocide, we are the whites of the white race.

>meme flag
You're a nigger for sure

>we are the whites of the white race

just get married and breed a couple of mutts you salty soyboi

Is the US of A doomed?

Yes. By 2045, with current rates, america will be 48% white

Canada 97% White in 1967. 54% White in 2017. All three political parties in Canada subscribe to Marxist theory and are dedicated to destroying the European majority. Canadians are fucked.

America is already less than 50% white, because "non hispanic white" includes Arabs, central asians and north africans.

I once worked for a print shop that used to hire homeless men to help on the offset presses during busy times and one of these fuckers did just what the cap says, only this guy's turd was a sizeable one and blackish, and he seemed like he had done it countless times before. I could not believe my eyes.
That's why I don't mock India posters here.

This. When we say whites, we really mean Anglos.

Let us know when more than one in a million people have cleidocranial dysplasia, retard.

This TBQH. We Anglos are the real masters of Earth.

Wrong, it is 62% excluding hispanics. Keeping falling for memes though.

> White nationalists are 100% worse than third world scum

You have to accept the truth, amerigoblin. Your day of reckoning is near.

We know what means when you say "american"

Look up virtually any white country's demographic change in the past 20 years and look at the future projections. In Canada the white population has remained stagnant while all the third world filth's population grows exponentially.

If ya got 2 hrs to kill, this has all the answers to the questions you seek.

m.liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335

This is america:
youtube.com/watch?v=fl9OUQUgDtQ

He says stuff like that to keep the "racist" label away. Same as Sargon pretending to have a black grandad.

I think Alex is being genuine. He has married outside of his race, twice.

this is a good one

Do these all look like they were created by the same artist, or is it just me?

weird.

Check out this book "Germany Must Perish" published in 1940 calling for importing Africans to Germany and breeding them with German women while sterilizing German men

>western sperm counts falling mysteriously=soft sterilization

ihr.org/books/kaufman/perish.shtml

Bunch of faggots memeposting instead of spreading useful info.

Shills begone.

What do all of those people have in common? They are all puppets of the USA

we should just nuke Berlin, Germany to show these euroscum who's boss. Too bad no Germans would be killed.

Rhodesia
South Africa RIGHT NOW

Diversity is your strength, goy
youtube.com/watch?v=nYag1lOZpLw&t=518s

You're persistent

Thanks

It's hailed and learned about someone in today's ultimate points of learning who said, "I think, therefore I am."

What should be learned about today isn't that easily stated, nor is it that easily profitable.

youtube.com/watch?v=JpIlnaAmiCg

4/10
didn't shop Congo for Mississippi

Garbage Americans shop at Walmart

Real Americans shop at Sams

Spread the word.

>we anglos are the real masters

See

honestly why did he include Swedes? Was it a misprint or wtf happened there?

i dont wanna be american any more

Because he had more than likely never met a Swede in his life. Remember, they had no TVs or internet back then.

No you just aren't Anglo

>le reddit memes

Still doesn't explain why he referred to them as 'swarthy' though. Especially given that this was 250 years ago.

Do 60 million dead whites count as a genocide? I think that counts as a genocide. youtube.com/watch?v=IcH00ZC3Df0

Because they are

Really?

AM I DOING IT RIGHT OP?

Documentaries exposing zionism

CBS 60 Minutes Exposing Israeli Apartheid
youtube.com/watch?v=y0J0qzGQvVg

Israeli settlements, explained
youtube.com/watch?v=E0uLbeQlwjw

The Zionist Story. (Full Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=wA1lDow-0rk

Israel Lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=Fu_WEG0HXm8

The Israel Lobby's Impact on America
youtube.com/watch?v=w0LyN3ERpxo

Documentary on Israel / Palestine - Occupation
youtube.com/watch?v=YuI5GP2LJAs

The Pain Doesn't Go Away - Rachel Corrie's Parents on RAI (1/3)
youtube.com/watch?v=95vzQGGxmfE

OP is this what you wanted?

The body of modern politique has been shaped so that this is not only not unusual, but common and even promoted. It is the new righteous cause of the "liberal left," the ever expansive program to criminalize all whites, here and forever for the actions of other individuals, of the crimes of states and corporations in the past, even when the derivatives of these systems have led to the benefit of many of these non-white persons as well.

Leftist professor explains the purpose of anti-white policy
youtube.com/watch?v=n4axVYZ7NP8

And if fighting white supremacy was only about destroying a "philosophical construct" aka whiteness, then why do they speak of it as though it can be materially destroyed within a single generation?

These extremist ideologues are conflating materialist terms with sophistry so they can obscure their intentions and claim they are not inculcating a form of aggression on a whole group of people. They inculcate fear, anxiety and terror inside their constituent's minds that the white race are a race of horrendous inhumans who have innate and rather magical supremacy over everything and in doing so has the result of "legitimizing" whites as the of all other races. This begins with phrases such as white people cannot be oppressed, white people's power and privilege are not earned, to finally, it is not possible for racism to exist against white people. This societal norm leads into mental and physical violence, injecting into the minds of the various white skinned peoples, "the world is not safe for me, or my (potential)children, and whites become dispossessed of a sense of future.

"Minority" students espouse their irrational fears of white human beings which was taught to them by the likes of the professor in clip #1
youtube.com/watch?v=-NZVknySeE4

"It is racist for a country's citizens to have jobs instead of foreigners"
youtube.com/watch?v=4WF7VI7orcA