THE /CBTS/ THEORY - or why boomers like it -

- or how to recognize it's a psyop -

Watching these threads for a while there are three things that make them so popular:

1. First of all asking questions is a lot more entertaining than stating something. On one hand it has the feel of a crossword puzzle - testing your knowledge while also urging you to broaden your knowledge by researching the answer - and on the other hand it frees you of making mistakes. When you are "just askin questions" like Eric Cartman in a famous South Park episode you are not guilty of stating a controversial opinion, and you can always backpedal on what you REALLY implied when asking. The crossword puzzle aspect makes it interesting for boomers that are bored, and the "just askin" aspect makes it interesting for pseudo-intellectuals and preachers.

2. The whole structure is a mixture between X-Files, a crime series and a scavenger hunt. It is basically a big, spooky game you can play and pretend your life is worth more than your bratty 16year old slut daughter and your haggy 45 year old fat wife. It is a welcome distraction, stimulating to the mind and making you feel more important.

3. This mixture is perfect for a psyop. Attract new-wave-atrology-hippie-crystal-magic-ailiums-rapture-boomers that pay $2000 a year to listen to diet gurus and motivation coaches, make them flood a board of young, enthusiastic critical mind with a weird sense of humour and thereby make the whole board very unattractive to the latter, hence "uncool". There is nothing worse than your parents trying to adapt to your generations humor and lifestyle, and that makes it a fucking good way to make a place unattractive, lame and into a void of desperate housewives and fat daddys.

So. There is my theory what this shit is. Don't think it will help, but hey, my glass of whiskey wasn't empty yet, so, why not.

bump.

2nd exact thread like this. Go away shill

Kys kike

Not because I'm a shill, just because drunk, couldn't decide regarding image and then double posted both accidentally. Fuck off with your paranoia.

boomer goes boom

So explain the >1400 sealed federal indictments... easily verifiable via PACER... shill

Again: This shit IS a fucking happening. To be honest I'm quite the happeningfag sometimes. And I like a good LARP, which is why I lurk /x/ sometimes.

But for god's sake this Q shit is AstroChannel retarded confirmation bias and not even entertaining. I think they found a way to fuck this boars to death.

Holy shit I can just tell you're a boomer by the way you type.

*board .. but boars might actually fit those boomer big daddys and fat hags.

Dumb theory. Lacks creativity. Obvious shill.

The Boomer hate around here now is kinda ridiculous. I'm only 30, so you can reholster your Boomer insult. But at least it's a good, quick identifier for low energy shills.

I am 32 you retard.

Still haven't seen anything yet that supports that these are all indictments and not just cases -- including civil cases. Because if they're civil cases included the number is not extraordinarily high.

Now if they actually are indictments, that's a different story. The fact that no one is linking or explaining the difference makes this very suspect to me.

I'm wondering if this is a larp to distract people from what's in the JFK files. Yes there have been a lot of shills, but shills can be use to falsely validate a course of investigation making you think you're onto something. This technique has been used extensively and well in the field of UFO investigation.

>30 year old faggot who is so delusional and fucking retarded he seems like a 75 year old boomer
Coulda tricked me, kill yourself autist

well it's obviously a LARP

IT DOESNT FUCKIN MATTER IF IT'S A LARP
>DOESNT FUCKIN MATTER IF IT'S A LARP

It DOES matter. LARP hurts credibility.

That is a fun fact but it doesn't change the meaning of anything I typed. I may be retarded, but at least I can read. The fucking deutschebags.

Tell me, oh wise one, one fucking thing this bullshit LARP has accomplished
I'll wait

It's actually not about the boomers. It's about a group that gets baited to visit this board and that has a culture that is very opposite to it. Like I said, nothing makes a thing more unattractive for the youth than their parents using it. Just look at Facebook.

>Fucking kike who is so triggered by Q threads had to keep trying to offend the believers.

Neck yourself, big nose

>prove its fake!
>posts proof its fake
>larp born inside of another larp
>im not goint to read that
Every cbts fag ever

>Make 1000 claims
>3 are true
>holy fucking shit a prophet
Every Qlarp post ever, Also every Astrology prophecy and Horoscope ever.
>but the code man
>bash face on keyboard, somewhat deliberately
>salojhgdqwo$%@!%^&%*&_)_*&
>Trump uses *
>Holy fucking shit Q was right
Every cbts astrology faggot ever. Get fucked. If you believe sharlatans you are no christian and no patriot.
Get fucked cbts fags. noone is buing your shit since literally nothing that happened was not talked about by at some point on Sup Forums. Qfag just read the same shit and took advantage of newfags.

Don't forget, they just spam these threads constantly so literally anything that happens during the day is connected to the LARP
It's fucking retarded

Ahh, I actually skimmed over that part.

Have there been alot of boomers here lately? All I've seen are a bunch of millennials bitching about boomers.

Thanks and go fuck yourself, Jewish nigger.

Been avoiding Sup Forums for a couple months since it’s been shill central and most threads that aren’t obvious shilling are made by fucking retards who are too stupid to be worth my time. Quick rundown on “/cbt/“ please

meta goes in /qa/

old farts come and shitpost their schizophrenia on Sup Forums

Also there is no coincidence that it appeared when the Soros released all that cash, the LARP was announced too, a couple of days before Q arrived they posted a thread detailing psyops, LARP threads, misdirection techniques and containment strategies that were going to be deployed on this board, they even said a LARP was coming that would keep many anons occupied for weeks.

The thing that makes it so embarrassing though is the way the Q is so obviously several different posters, with differing styles and syntax etc. yet everything has been accepted as coming from this one hallowed source by otherwise intelligent people.

it's clear to me that this board has been under a concerted assault since Soros released all those funds and the whole Q thing is related to them trying to nullify Sup Forums's influence by distracting and containing valuable resources that could not otherwise be controlled.

exactly
>every happening gets sucked in whether it was predicted or not
>every lebtybol larper is sucked in ther bnumping and calling people shills so cbts gets on top
Pic related, noone save that thread but i was in it. a braindead leftypol larper was bragging how they tricked pol by posing as WH user. Even though when they where impersonating him there like 4 other WH impersonators. Fuckin uncoordinated cucks. But they did say why they are doing it. Tying real larps into knots (thats a quote from the commie faggot)

Fucking Roseanne is in the CBTS threads. I'm not joking, look at her Twitter.

And yeah, these are weird times fellow amerifat.

More importantly its no coincidence it started between
>vegas
>4th nov supposed commie revolt.

>Anything that soros does logistically even remotely affects Sup Forumss influence.

Yeah no, he has no power, the fact that he spent this much fucking money on us proves that we're too powerful to be controlled. Money has its limits.