What do you think of Isekai male leads?

What do you think of Isekai male leads?

>There is a VR game called “New Communicate Online” (aka. “Nekomimineko Offline”) which, due to being filled with bugs, is in a sense quite popular. One of its diehard fans, Souma Sagara, ends up inside the game by the power of some mysterious artifact. He was surprised by the sudden occurrence, but this was the world of a game that he knew inside out. Exploiting a multitude of bugs and using all of the game’s tricks against itself, he became known as Strange Sword User Souma.

Written horribly boring and obnoxious and most of the time not so relatable but whst else cab you expect from Japanese writers

They need to be more realistic.

Trying to figure out where they are, the real impacts of being sent to another world where they don't have the internet/modern laws to protect/conveniences/no family connections and are basically homeless strangers who the world doesn't give shits about, trying to figure out language and history of the world, trying to find work and a way home, and not being idiots who treat the shit as a game.

I prefer spider leads.

I read a fuckton of isekai WN, and I have yet to manage to complete one with a male lead. Nowadays I don't even bother checking them out unless it has the female lead tag.

Isekai is abusing the human desires
of "getting good" very much like WoW and similar number grind games are, just in literary form

Happily creating world war 2 era weapons with a dragon-kin wealthy inventor who rubs her face on every new thing they make, including barbed wires, combat knives and RPGs.

Remove Kusoge.

Konosuba deals with most of this, but more in a parodic fashion relating to how most isekai ignore such important aspects.

Well that escalated fast.

CN male lead > JP female lead > CN female lead > well-written JP male lead > shit > JP male lead

basically Isekai in Superman 64

>isekai thread

Sweet, anyone here has read Light Beyond? Finally, a fem MC I can get behind with.

And the author's other work, Witch Questions and Answers, is pretty good and funny as well.

Japanese WEBNOVEL writers

doing compare professionals with the Japanese equivalent of B^U

>CN female lead
>ranking high

Eh.

it's just that everything after them are ranked so low

LNs MCs went from Lina Inverse to Isekai NEET, I think it's safe to say LNs have actually gotten worse over time

What I like is how even though she's supposed to pretend she's the evil, haughty saint, she just says "Fuck it" right away by releasing all the prisoners the saint had unjustly imprisoned and tortured from her personal holy dungeon.

And it's actually finished unlike some meandering shit like book autist that doesn't go anywhere.

Absolutist fucking insertable.

t. chink

Is it any good?

>finished

Oh.

>translated chapters 4

Well.

Alright we'll see where that takes us.

It's already finished in the web version. 76 chapters.

>web version
>translated chapters

Eh.

These character designs make me so angry.

Dunno if they extended the story in the LN version. Writing is better there though.

SVD looks like MC.

u mad nip?

Don't die thread

>konosuba chapter still isn't up yet

>wuxiaworld signed up with qidian

Hopefully this doesn't turn out like fakku.

Like a pay-per-read deal?

What happens afterwards?

>Wuxiaworld has concluded and signed an initial 10-year translation licensing and ebook/digital publishing agreement with Qidian, the Chinese website which most of our novels originate from! While the exact terms of the contract are under nondisclosure, what I can tell you is that the exclusive licensing agreement includes a total of 20 different titles that cover almost all of the Qidian novels we have on Wuxiaworld.

tl;dr, I dunno.

Is he ok?

He dies and wonders why he likes playing this kusoge so much.