>GPS Monitor caused chaffing

>"Foot Drop"
>Reverse image
DEBUNKED

>McCain has dementia
DEBUNKED

>Mannequin
DISINFO

>McCain switched the boot for photo aesthetics.
DEBUNKED

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE BOOT?

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I7PQphNG2x4
cnn.com/2017/11/06/politics/john-mccain-treated-for-achilles-tendon/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hillary is currently wearing one because she injured a toe

>injured a toe
HAHAHAHAHAHA

much like McCain
His monitor was uncomfortable on the right

Juan McCain has been busted.

Mccain and Hillary are both clones. They have trackers because they do not have souls. They are just a clone. A body with no being inside it. They can operate but they don't have any emotional feeling so they will do things on a whim and blow their cover. They do however have physical feeling which is the only thing they can experience. (five senses). The real Mccain and Hillary are dead. They were arrested a long time ago. My only sauce to help you figure it out would be to look up tory smith on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=I7PQphNG2x4

kek if you say clone lie down they will respond on command.

>clones
I stopped reading.

I don't get it though... if Hillary was actually indicted or whatever, why would she still be shit talking Trump?? especially knowing shes gonna be exposed soon?

Add this nigger to the filter. he spams the same shit over and over and only attacks people

you shouldn't have.

kek cia has arrived

damage control??

Where's video of this pos?
Prove it either way.

her defense is to make it unpopular for Trump to attack her. She's been using her election loss and the fact that he's President to make herself the victim, so anything Trump does to move against her is seen as him being petty, whether it's petty revenge on her for the election, or petty revenge because she keeps talking shit. She has to keep talking so if she starts going down for other shit, she can claim and pretend she's only being investigated because Trump is a mean sexist who can't handle the bantz

I'm sure there's are perfectly reasonable rational reason for this, not they they have ankle monitors, for one thing they're bulky and would fit in there.

Her boot-type has changed

But no one is going to believe that at this point. Even during the election, many liberal men and women were Bernie. Also she's dug her grave too deep.

*wouldn't

She's trying to stay in the public spotlight as long as possible to make it more difficult to "suicide" her. Trashing Trump sells well and generates headlines.

i belieb

>another retarded conspiracy theory with "gate" at the end of its name

Probably to make herself the victim, while appearing courageous to attack mean Mr Trump. Too bad the strategy is retarded. Probably another of John podesta's ideas, like invoking Russia to attack Trump only to have the investigation turn back on them. I seriously don't get how anyone could be so dumb. I guess rules for radicals doesn't always work.

Because her overlords stripped her of intelligence and made her senile after making it clear to her that she and Bernie were just used to get Trump into office in the first place.
Should've voted for Jeb.

o shid :DD:D D:D
habbedin :DDD

nice falseflag thread, getting ready to write another piece on BBC about how Sup Forums is dying, journalist?

or should I call you rabbi?

clones

My word. So many in this thread screaming conspiracy nothing to see here. How much does one get paid to shill, or LARP or call people with valid evidence idiots? Someone please post how to get one of these jobs. White guy here that actually has to perform manual labor. I mean sure my wife prefers a fit hard working mans dick in her mouth, but I am kinda lazy.

if you took off that boot would he die ?

But why would he need an ankle monitor, he's not a flight risk, where the fuck would he go and hide?

t. kike
these are the questions we're trying to answer m80

Normies, lets not forget the STORY why he got the boot on his right foot in the first place

cnn.com/2017/11/06/politics/john-mccain-treated-for-achilles-tendon/index.html

He doesn't, he isn't, he'll be dead in a few months

His phones are tapped and the ankle monitor is used to prevent him from contacting other criminal buddies. Or witnesses.

>Occam's razor, it's not a monitor but something else or there's nothing wrong with him and he's just out for sympathy

Is that feasible, how would that work?

He has his own private jet and there are many countries that still do not allow extradition. Imagine what secrets he could spill to russia or NK

>cnn
colour me surprised

I still think it was switched because if he walked Meghan up an aisle she would have been on his right so moving it to the left foot keeps it on the other side, out of pics, etc.

I'm sure they will be very upset to find out that They Are Fake News again.

hurr durr then why wear it at all when it serves no purpose ?? durrrrrrrr

IF he did have surgery and needed it on his right leg then......

WHY IN THE FUCK WOULD HE PUT IT ON HIS LEFT???

If your excuse is even remotely plausible then he would have just not worn it at all

stop with this shit retards

what did kek mean by this?
perhaps we should be focusing on the indicment rather than a possible (plausible, but still just a theory) of mccain?

Pouring so much time and effort into something so ridiculous. Idiots.

transparent concern shilling

Who Is it?
I have hard time to understand because of my English.
He said name of politicians and he said they got arrested but they not got arrested in real life.
from where does he have this information?

Ridiculous because it is not unusual for an injury to jump randomly between legs?

Or that an old man cant tell right from left?

Or that you are so desensitized to politicians being completely full of shit that this seems perfectly normal to you?

because they actually ain't got shit on Hillary

t. no-digit faggot

We need to pour all the time and effort possible into this boot thing.

This is very important and every other thread that isn't about the boot must be saged.

No fucking way. Didn't one of /ourautists/ make this?

Bump

Zipper flap too

Now wait a gosh darned second the boot flipped aides??

Victory of the LARP was going on about Hillary being a clone not long ago. That she had died on September 10th, and at the September 11th memorial, the clone was malfunctioning and had to be dragged away for repair. Very convincing stuff from VotL.

Holy fuck there are some stupid fucking faggots here on Sup Forums.
If he switched it for the photo, so that it wouldn't be on his wife's side, WHY WEAR IT AT ALL?
Just leave it somewhere out of the show and put it back on when you're done.
Sometimes, Sup Forums, you guys are dumber than the people you make fun of.

Ameridumb, why didn't you think about the fact that he is taking a picture and would want to hide the cast behind the dog.

Britbong, why didn't you think about the fact that he could just take the damn thing off for the picture considering he is SITTING DOWN?

are you suggesting he switched the boot and shoe and is wearing the shoe on the opposite foot?

That is what I am deducing yeeeeahs.

so instead of switching seats with his wife to hide the cast he

takes off medical boot from right foot
takes off left shoe
puts injured right foot into left shoe
and puts left foot into medical boot

that is quite the deduction