Jewish Caveman General /jcg/

Why are all the threads being slid with threads that don't make the left look bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU
youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
globalfounders.london/blog/pigs-the-missing-evolutionary-human-link
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon#Physical_attributes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

source that ashkenazis have the most neanderthal DNA. I though east asians did.

Neanderthals were strong and the smartest human subspecies of the time. I guess Jews really do have somethin to be proud of

>what is cro-magnon man?

>Cro-Magnons were robustly built and powerful. The body was generally heavy and solid with a strong musculature. The forehead was fairly straight rather than sloping like in Neanderthals, and with only slight brow ridges. The face was short and wide. The chin was prominent. The brain capacity was about 1,600 cc (98 cu in), larger than the average for modern humans.[7]

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon

Isn't it amazing that Jews could stick together from their neanderthal days in their tight-nit tribes til today and preserve all their racial features and traits? Then, they so easily picked up the languages of the Europeans and advanced right ahead of Euros in every single way. They really are the superior race.

Where are they now though? I'll tell you where they are. GONE

They mixed with all the subspecies inhabiting Europe (including neanderthals) and the races of Europe today are just mixed mutt races

>(((Bernie))) is Ted Cruz's dad

Officially spooped

all according to the plan right? yet jews still look like deformed cavemen, but they have shekels though right? so cool lol

>Jews
>Strong

Memeing too hard.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLfMc0CRyQU

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

Sorry this post might seem a little schizophrenic. Neanderthal isn't the whole story, there are Cro-Magish Jews.

"White, Black, Asian, etc: ESFP
Jewish: INTJ
'Finnish': ENFP
Neanderthal: ISTJ (there were multiple Neanderthal subraces but I think they were all this)

Humanity is basically a combination of these gene sets. There are 'no' black INTJ's because of the lack of Neanderthal and Jewish genes.

BTW Jewish genes are 'Reptilian' in nature and there's way more to it than just the Israelites and those that call themselves Jews today (and who often don't have many Reptile genes because they are converts or just too mixed at this point or whatever).

Humans are a mix of Pig, Ape, and 'Reptile' genes.

globalfounders.london/blog/pigs-the-missing-evolutionary-human-link
Moneyquote:
>In addition, researchers have discovered that when human genes are combined with pig genes, that they appear to fuse seamlessly together instead of cellular rejection of the foreign DNA as what happens with human and chimpanzee DNA and xenotransplants."

Jews run the world though don't they? Why not give em credit where credit due my man.

>yet jews still look like deformed cavemen
So? Jews are the best race.

Neanderthals were strong so what this retard is arguing ( with no proof)

The Zodiac Killer or Zodiac was a serial killer who operated in Northern California from at least the late 1960s to the early 1970s. The killer's identity remains unknown. The Zodiac murdered victims in Benicia, Vallejo, Lake Berryessa, and San Francisco between December 1968 and October 1969. Four men and three women between the ages of 16 and 29 were targeted. The killer originated the name "Zodiac" in a series of taunting letters sent to the local Bay Area press. These letters included four cryptograms (or ciphers). Of the four cryptograms sent, only one has been definitively solved.[1]

Ted was born in 1970

this is why the right gets made fun of for not being scientific

why dont you take off your meme flag and admit you're a jew? it's fine you're going to shill for them, but the fact is they are inbred psychopaths who bite off babies dicks and drink their blood.

sorry buddy, all the money and weird shit in the world wont make you look cool

From your own post: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon#Physical_attributes

They are thought to have stood on average 176.2 cm (5 feet 9 13 inches) tall

There were populations that were much taller though this is well hidden now. Remember we were all black.

and here's the stats for neanderthal kek

Height: Male: 5.4 – 5.5 ft. (Adult), Female: 5 – 5.1 ft. (Adult)
Mass: Male: 170 lbs (Adult), Female: 150 lbs (Adult)

will you manlets stop at nothing to ruin everything?

>why dont you take off your meme flag and admit you're a jew?
It's literally not relevant to the argument but ok.. I'll do it so you'll stop schizo posting like a deranged nigger
>all the money and weird shit in the world wont make you look cool
ok so what? this isn't relevant to the fact the Jews stick up for their own and rule the world. Be proud of them

>be proud to be an inbred jew or arab fuck

now go to the rabbi in israel and he'll let you marry your 12 year old cousin

So.. you just posted an image and stats (with no source) and expect me to immediately believe it as truth? Sorry pal, post real proof.

i didnt post that image lol the ID looks the same color as mine

i posted from the wiki of the height of the neanderthal, like you did for mine

This isn't relevant... Neither is your LARP bit about the "cro-magnon man". Especially since the cro-magnon man nor the neanderthal EXIST today. They both mixed with the subspecies of Europe (including each-other) so how is the argument relevant when today's Europeans are mongrel subspecies?

Isn't this literally a black supremacist meme but flipped around so we'll agree with it?

the point is the jews are still the most mongrel and want their special privileges and holohoax bux. they want no integration into israel but they want it for everyone else.

how come they can't just mix breeds and move on? why do they have to be greedy inbred fucks? to control everyone? cool nice real hypocritical who fucking cares.

I already know I'm right through other channels so I don't care that much, but there is definitely evidence Cro-Magnons 'used' to be 7 foot tall, they just (((aren't))) anymore.

>It is also a bit strange that the term Cro-Magnon has been eradicated from the scientific papers and books and substituted the general term Early or Archaic Homo Sapiens. Cro-Magnon was considered to be the tallest of the homo-species, generally more than 7 feet tall, but today Early or Archaic Homo sapiens is said to only have been as tall as modern people - as you and me. A few illustrations comparing Cro-Magnon with Homo Sapiens can still be found on the internet - and the difference in hight is startling!

>the point is the jews are still the most mongrel and want their special privileges and holohoax bux. they want no integration into israel but they want it for everyone else
so what? they can do what they want. They have the power to do it. That's the only thing that matters in this world, power. Europeans used to have power, now the Jews have it.

>how come they can't just mix breeds and move on?
Jews are already mixed. They have European and Semitic admix.

>muh power tripping

we get it, we know how the world works. doesn't mean they aren't scum at some point. degenerate satanist

The Jewish extrovertism that allows for Jewish aggressiveness in social & business lives is allowed by Jewish shamelessness; a shamelessness which is associated with a lower degree of self-conscious, which is a bi-product of a general lower degree of general consciousness due to the lower degree of Jewish evolutionary ranking.

>we get it, we know how the world works
You don't though. Power is the only thing that matters. Power is what every civilization has used to justify their actions. Because they have the power, they can take over that village. Because they have the power, they can take over that country. Because they have the power, they can subvert every institution in every country. If no one ever uses the power, they become unsuspecting and weak until someone else takes over the throne. That's what white identitarians on this board don't understand. They literally won't go and obtain the power. They think the Jews are omniscient blob-being that is impossible to defeat. But they really aren't, and are only doing what every strong empire has done since the beginning of time

I knew it. I had a feeling we had something to do with pigs. I bet there's a link with bears too. Apes = black, pigs = white, bears = Asian?

Asian - Monkeyish Ape

Fucking lol

I find it hilarious how the physically weakest ethnic group has the most Neanderthal blood

It's kinda sound theory desu. Just look at the similarities between the Neanderthals and the Jews. It's one race.

Yes, I understand all that. But doesn't change the fact they are weird, sorry

>doesn't change the fact they are weird

Okay so you understand everything I said.. So why not do something about those "weird" Jews?

bump

Like what? lol vote them out of office or something?

well i was wondering why they are focusing on destroying Sewden first

it's cuz all those blondes

this pretty much explains why they would make creature like marlin Monroe - to make blondes look dumb

soon

"subvert" your local institution..? Run for office in your town and work up to state. Then you can run for president at 35 once all these old people die

Goyim you delete this right away or you'll be talking to my Loy-ya!

>who the fuck are you?!

I believe in this theory aswell... the brain is only a CPU and the Software is streamed from somewhere else in the universe.

they might know im not a pure inbred and find me out!

Watchers we have talked about this many times before, delete this shit please!

epic larp dude

What is a watcher, MIB dude?