MS-13 Stabbed an American 100 times, Decapitated him, Removed his Heart in MD

MS-13 Stabbed an American 100 times, Decapitated him, and Removed his Heart in Maryland

>The MS-13 threat is absolutely real inside of America, and this criminal cartel syndicate of murder has taken countless American lives.

>It's something that's rarely talked about, but under the Trump Administration and the Sessions Department of Justice, we've witnessed a war to shut them down once and for all.

>Now today we have shocking new reports that a 19-year-old MS-13 member Miguel “Timido” Angel Lopez-Abrego, was arrested inside of North Carolina, and was held on no-bond status in a brutal murder that occurred in Maryland.

>According to law enforcement, a victim was found in a shallow grave in Wheaton Regional Park, who had been stabbed over one hundred times, decapitated, and “his heart had been excised from his chest and thrown into the grave.”

>Police say that the MS-13 members planned the killing for several weeks prior to the murder.

>As many as ten of the gang members lured the victim into Wheaton Regional Park in Maryland, setting up the scene discussing his arrival over walkie-talkies as he approached.

>Once he fell into their trap, they began to thrust knives into him over 100 times, cutting off his head while simultaneously cutting out his heart in a ritual MS-13 style barbaric killing.

More:
thegoldwater.com/news/12486-MS-13-Stabbed-an-American-100-times-Decapitated-him-and-Removed-his-Heart-in-Maryland

Other urls found in this thread:

mymcpnews.com/2017/09/22/update-continuing-investigation-to-identify-wheaton-regional-park-homicide-victim-photos-released/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for race war

>MS-13 threat is absolutely real inside of America,

MS-13 is literally an LA based gang you retard.

Fake news. The victim was another spic, probably an illegal too.

B

>bump for race war

First of all, it was a Mexican. 2nd, they mainly do this shit to blacks/themselves.

>ms 13 is an LA Based gang
>except they're all over the United States
>Fake News victim was a spic
No. They haven't identified the victim he went to a Methodist Church. Images in the article of his clothing they're trying to find out who he is

victim was hispanic... in a state filled with white people... they only attack their own. Pretty based imho

MS13 originated in El Salvador

There's like three whites in Maryland now. I doubt they got a third of them.

>>ms 13 is an LA Based gang
>>except they're all over the United States

yeah and the statement was portrayed as if MS-13 was new to america when it was created in the LA.

US inner citties are gang infested shit holes, Anything else extreamly obvoiuse you want to inform us about?

wrong

> maryland
I got a whole lotta bullets for these spics

Haha yeah no big deal guys I say we just let these guys do whatever they want. Pretty based

This is all they've released of the Victim to identify him saying they believe he's from Annapolis.
Didnt say race.
mymcpnews.com/2017/09/22/update-continuing-investigation-to-identify-wheaton-regional-park-homicide-victim-photos-released/

Did it? I thought it originated after a bunch of El Salvadorans went to LA.

Imagine being THIS retarded

Wow, what are you all, fucking racists? Are you all white supremacists who would deny a beautiful DACA dreamer like this into your town? So what mexicans love to peel peoples faces off while they're still alive and cut out their hearts, are you a bigot or something?

>nigger spic kills another spic planned murder for weeks
for what purpose

import the bean, expect a scene. fuck wetbacks
>donde es banyo, burrito por favor. espada tacos frijoles mi amigo

If you want to start a thread about ideas to
clean up america's inner cities feel free. But let's not pretend this shit hasn't been going on for over 50 years

Because they're all proud mexicans just trying to live with racist evil white supremacists. Being white is more evil then being a brown mexican who cuts out peoples hearts while they're still alive, I mean, it's the year 2017, COME ON!

Definitely a Mexican.

I hate these subhuman faggots. It's like the worst of all shitskins combined together.

I have a solution. Firebombs.

They usually reserve this kind of treatment for members of their own gang that betray them

and? get the war on naow!

>the police don't report spic criminals as white
>we should totally trust them when they say this victim is Hispanic even though they don't know who he is yet
>let them all in Goy they won't hurt the White race

Therefore it's perfectly ok to allow them to do this shit in our own country..................what kind of retarded cucked logic is this

INCORRECT. It originated out of El salvador at the conclusion of the CIA led coup. The council of nine which dictates all aspects of the gangs operation operates out of El salvador. They are puppets of the CIA who use them to engage in sex trafficking, kidnapping, and drug dealing.

>They usually reserve this kind of treatment for members of their own gang that betray them
No. They do this because they're savages and it's on their ancestry.

Was going to say, did the lure the guy there by promising to cut his lawn or something?

In all seriousness though, we should still use this to our advantage regardless of the race of the victim.

>california
>our country

The wall needs to be built on the arizona border.

btfo

Yah remove MS-13, but I want every fucking illegal with a record, even if it's jaywalking, to be deported. I am a dual citizen of Ireland/U.S. and started my own Concrete Contracting company in San Diego. I'm fucking sick of illegals undercutting my labor. "Taking the jobs American's won't do" is fucking bullshit. /endrant.

If you run them over with your car, they glow in the dark.

>and Removed his Heart in Maryland
>Maryland

Soon the US will be Mexico 2.0. Not just in terms of demographics but also in drug wars

Deport the bean, lose your nice things

imagine the Forsworn or the rape'n raiders from New Vegas, and dress them up like Fieldy from Korn. thats ms-13

yes and all the MS-13 people come from cali

i live in the USA define "nice things"

have you been in Santa Ana? It has more mexicans than Mexico does.

Please execute the bastard, don't, repeat DON'T send him back, thank you.

HUNTSVILLE, Texas (KTRK) -- Huntsville police have positively identified a body as 16-year-old Noe Anael Espinal of Spring.

His skeletal remains were found in September 2016 scattered along a power line easement. Police say the body also had been set on fire.

Espinal's family reported him missing around that time, but investigators had difficulties obtaining a viable DNA sample to get a positive identification.

Six suspects have been arrested for stabbing and killing Espinal. They are currently in the Walker County Jail awaiting trial.

Police say that the suspects had confessed, but they still had trouble identifying Espinal. The item the family provided had multiple DNA profiles from different people which made testing for a match difficult.

Giovanny Mauricio Villatoro, 19, Gerson Cabrera, 19, Bryan Cabrera, 21, Eduardo Mondragon, 24, Abner Portillo, 18, all of Houston, and Huntsville resident Jose Zamora, 21, have all been indicted for first-degree murder and second-degree felony charges of tampering with evidence.

Police say all six suspects are undocumented immigrants from El Salvador and members of the MS-13 gang.

>White nationalists are 100% worse than MS-13
>Disgruntled white guys are the worst mass shooters

>plan a murder for literally weeks
>dump the body is a shallow grave in a fucking tiny park instead of in one of the severely heavily wooded areas that make up the entire state
why are spics so retarded?

It's kinda funny, while the blacks are all angry and uppity. The Spics are moving in en masse. And they'll turn the US into another Mexico. Where drug cartels effectively run everything and I doubt they'll let the blacks stay around either.

you don't deserve wealth, you have to earn it
you don't deserve health, you have to earn it.
you don't deserve freedom, you have to earn it.
you don't deserve respect, you have to earn it.

I will murder your family if you don't shut up, gringo.

haha getting BTFO'd by a fucking spic

I'm a white guy in Los Angeles MS-13 territory. Every bus stop near me is covered with their gang signs

They don't kill you for no reason. This guy they stabbed over 100 times fucked them over in some way. They planned it for several weeks.

Like other gangs, their violent but they don't kill commoners

>an american
More like some immigrant from central america.

i would assume they meant for people to find him but got too ballsy n were busted. they knew who he was so its probably someone who wanted to join then pussied out so they cut his head off like they seen on the internet.

That's what happened to my Dad, Uncles and Mother in laws separate businesses in LA. And my Mom's job at the Bank got send to India Can't compete with illegal labor.

Don’t be a degenerate druggie and you won’t get your job wasn’t chopped off by spics, not really sure why Sup Forums would be against this. Just don’t not pay for drugs.

I don't disagree user with the aftermath but the fact that they're doing it on American clay is the problem

What this guy said.

I live in gang-country, and it really isn't that bad. So long as you pay the gangs for protection and parking spaces, your life won't get impacted much. They're actually rather nice guys and cheap weed.

>Police say the victim was a Hispanic man who was about 5 feet 2 inches tall and 126 pounds.
When will they learn?

Nah, these guys are all over the country, especially in sanctuary states/cities.

But never mind the horrific savage killers you silly goys the real terrorists are the basement dwelling frogposters we reported on 5 times this week

>Don’t be a degenerate druggie and you won’t get your job wasn’t chopped off by spics,
wtf literally take your own advice basehead

>>White nationalists are 100% worse than MS-13
Exactly. Hopefully Trump turns a blind eye to militias. You spics will be sorry you ever existed.

And I totally agree with that, it shouldn’t be allowed to happen. However, on general principle, if you make a transaction in advance for drugs with a gang and don’t pay them, you have killed yourself essentially. Remember, spics are not niggers, they don’t kill for no reason, they brutally murder people who cross them. I’m not afraid nor should anyone on Sup Forums who isn’t a druggie scumbag. But yeah they shouldn’t be in the country to begin with

>So long as you pay the gangs for protection and parking spaces, your life won't get impacted much.
Why do you let them live? Why not gather lists of names and then organize right wing death squads to kill them all?

actually you brainlet fuck MS13 operates mostly in virginia area and are big in human trafficking suck a dick retard

>they're just doing it to druggies!
>no big deal guys it doesnt affect you!
Fucking gas yourself Jew

Phoneposting, what I had typed was “don’t be a degenerate druggie and you won’t get your head chopped off by spics”, phone autocorrected my shit

Then...you're the new gang.

can confirm

I used to live near the Normandie Locos. MS13 is one of the few gang turfs in LA I'm 99%not worried about walking past. They're rarely out and I've never seen them bother non-bangers.

You're a fucking moron. I live in Maryland and they have a huge prescence here from all the greasy El Niggerdoreans that are concentrated in this area. There was another attack similar to this with a machete recently.

Because my cousin and older brother belong to that gang. Loyalty above all things, gringo.

And barking dogs should shut the fuck up. Gringos and whitey always say GENOCIDE GENOCIDE, but when has whitey done Genocide lately, eh? You're all bark no bite. Genocide is a LATINO specialty. Whitey has no power.

But it’s true, retard. I feel no love or sadness for some fucking brain dead junkie who gets a loan from spics and doesn’t pay them then gets his head chopped off. Yeah, the spics shouldn’t be here, but a race war over a dead junkie isn’t just. Also, kikesare the ones who sew dissent between spics and whites, I’m not a kike you retard mutt. Fuck with my 99 percent European 1 percent North African blood, dumb nigger

>It's not so bad, as long as you pay your taxes to your overlord to ensure that you can continue living under someone else's thumb...

Of course it has to be my fucking state. Chesapeake Reich when?

It's not against the law if you got a fascist government making the laws

Are people just now finding this out? Texas & the Southwest have known about this stuff for a loooong time.

>Because my cousin and older brother belong to that gang
Are you serious? Your cousin and brother are rat people. Their sacrifice will make your country a less shitty place

>genocide is a Latino specialty
lmao
The most genocide Latinos have done is to their own population, and good riddance.

shut your mouth and get back to picking bananas packo

Enjoy your FBI visit.

>they don't kill commoners

Except during initiations, robberies, running from cops, witnesses, ppl who looked at them wrong

esos come mierdas, son una verguenza para salvatruchos aqui, necesitan que regrese el esquadron de la muerte para matar esas ratas en el salvador.

Look like a bunch of homos

In the article linked here it says the victim was hispanic, 5 ft 2 in and missing one lower tooth.

Advocating genocide is actually protected by the first amendment

Meh. Shitskins is as shitskin does. When you can actually organize an effective genocide let me know. By the way, LATRINO isn't a race.

Know weaton, almost entirely Spanish and black people there. Never seemed violent : /

This

Lmao at faggots who believe jew propoganda about “honor among criminals”

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I do speak fluent Spanish by the way.

MS-13 is a violent scourge the only way to combat this is to set a truth and reconciliation commission.
MS-13 is part of the community and part of our schools. We cannot have a war with our neighbors.

His family is in MS-13 though bro.

>Illegal spic kills a white liberal
Good

Northern VA elected a Trans State Senator why not an MS-13 state senator. Once we give these proud immigrants political power they will put their guns and knives and machetes and sticks down.

>Genocide is a LATINO specialty.
The actual meaning of three syllable words is clearly not a Latino specialty.

True. The cost of freedom is blood and the continuing will to shed more blood of your enemy

No one posted this yet, I'm ashamed.

They killed another spic actually

The Spanish who settled Latin American considered blacks lower than natives whom they raped and massacred for their gold. Let that sink in.