Mudslime Slavers Today

Mudslimes and in full slaver mode in Lybia! Time to blue pill some normies on the evils of Islam!!!

I’m sure the solution will be to let them all in.

Bump for interest

Maybe they are warming up for the new Eurofag slave trade?

Sell them to Sub Saharan Africans. LOL. Illegal immigrants should be sold into slavery as a punsihment (unless they are White)

And this is all king nigger's fault.

The most hilarious thing.

>inb4 they just complain about the prices being too high

Top KeK! The new solution to illegal immigration!

Like he gives a shit

Europe is so fucking cucky these days that I guarantee you the "solution" to this "problem" will be the EU going to Arab slave traders and buying the African migrants. I mean, why not? That's maximum Jew. They'll drain your wealth some more and effectively purchase the orcs to come pollute your lands and daughters.

Nobama did so much for nogs in Burgerland it’s probably not possible for him to care about any others unless they are mudslimes like him. "From The Audacity of Hope: 'I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly direction.' "

He does, ge worked as a small agitator his whole life, then lucked out on becoming a relevant-ish politician and again when president.

And anyway, the drones still mass worship him.

LEL maximum Jew!.

Why bother ? the more the muslims enslave the less get into Europe.

I kinda feel sorry for those blacks, their man hood is being chopped off. Muslims are a cancer.

Top kek

Yes this could work.... If the Democrats picked a side in favor of nogs they would be against Mudslimes.

What are they going to do? Invade or import more shitskins?

And why the fuck are they being referred to as 'migrants' ? they have zero legitimacy as migrants, they're attempted illegal aliens.

Maybe the EU abound bomb Lybia again. What a shitstorm!

Important the slaves and slave masters. Don't be racist whit boy.

Migrant problem solution right here! Castrate and sell as slaves for mudslimes! Great PR material there! MSM will ironically ignore.

Unfortunately they simply don't need to, like every atrocity committing country that goes without any regime change they simply will pretend it doesn't exist.

Only kike petrodollar defying countries get outrage.

Why can't they "deport" a few of our niggers, especially the Somalians?

Is "migrants" the new "youths"?

>inb4 the French government buys them all and gives them a city in France.

True like in shitabonga island (West Papua) where the Indonesian mudslimes are wrecking the nogs. Not even a peep on MSM.

Don't Muslims geld their slaves? Could be a long term solution

How do you say “without a nutsack city” in Cheese eating surrender monkey?

Paris

>slavery
>evil

Sperg tools make me sick!

But I thought all POC were allied against the evil of the white man? Arab, nigger, chink, pooinloo against the common enemy.

First of all it's spelled Libya you fucking kike.
Second of all, these are the degenerate rebels that your countries supported against Gaddafi.

I can't wait to one day destroy your country and put the most fucking degenerate criminals in charge and then use it as an example of Christianity.

Irish aren't white

fuck off nigger

A fucking leaf run by German Hillary’s Islamic girlfriend.

Really made me think

Aren't these slavers the moderate Democracy loving freedom fighters that France supported against Gaddafi?

Yes! Vive la Francastan

Hail NATO

Why should 1st world people care about mudlsimes fixing the nog population bomb when it’s SWEATER WEATHER!?!?!? Fabulous!!!!

would love to contribute
as a leaf, where I live the hate for blacks confuses me, maybe it is different in the U.S
where I live they generally stay in their own areas and only mess with other poor minorities
the ones living in decent areas tend to be honest folks
the fucking arabs are a different story
theyre like animals, theyll go to good neighbourhoods, invade your home, rob you for your watch on the street, and theyll do anything to put their dicks in some holes whether it requires force or not
and if you ever try to defend yourself, you cant just fight them, you have to fight every other arab they are acquainted with too

American blacks are pretty much how you described Arabs. African blacks are a different story. For the most part, the ones I have met seem pretty friendly and respectful, the notable exception being the Somalis.

Glass the whole mess, let the radiation die down, repopulate and plaster every square meter with solar power plants to sustain Europe's energy needs. Cleanest solution ... cauterization.

if France allows Sharia zones these slaves will be officially imported and maybe the will take some French slaves too by hunting in non sharia zones so what is their point?

We came, we saw, he died. Bwahahahah.

Thanks a lot, Cankles.

Flawless victory

Arabs just have bad educations, they haven't yet been taught that Africans are actually human. It's our fault for not teaching them, we should give more aid to both Arabs and Africans, and to Israel of course.

lol I forgot about somalis, theyre for the most part an exception when it comes to what I said about blacks in Canada
All somalis I have seen, seem to be very tightly knit with the arabs

Niggers for sale is the natural order

Obongo planned it all. Who cares if the international slave trade gets revived? As long as a few million shitskins get the chance to invade Europe then it was all worth it.

what's wrong with owning a nigger slave?

they're barely human anyway

Was watching some French TV news yesterday ; laughed really hard at that "slave auction" situation, where everyone is shedding tears. War in Lybia was orchestrated by B. Henri Levy, and everyone seemed to forgot/blame him for that.

Smfh about people complaining about consequences instead of what brought to them.

>French news
love you guys