Does anybody else miss Osomatsu threads? They were so comfy

Does anybody else miss Osomatsu threads? They were so comfy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3uvakYdRGw0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Same, matsu threads are max comfy. Lets have more of these threads.

Anyone else here play hesokuri wars? if so, how's your gacha luck?

I forgot I still have a couple of episodes to catch up on.

They became very gay and people stopped posting on the Osomatsu threads.

I dont see how that would stop them from posting, i think that would make people post more to be honest.

Not really. The threads were ruined by fujos and fags. I definitely miss the show though.

>They were so comfy and GAY

No, there were still people posting during that period, but it became very annoying, very fast. It was one of those shows that had daily threads, but only the airing thread had any real discussion.

We'll get one on the 13th, my friend. We're getting a genuine full-length special.
youtube.com/watch?v=3uvakYdRGw0

The early threads and the airing threads were comfy. Fujos started to ruin them around the start of cour 2.
I miss the good discussion, before it got overrun with tumblr shit.

Alot of threads on Sup Forums is like that outside of the shows airday i find, i dont think i've actually managed to hold a actual discussions only on rare occasions, but yeah i can see how all the fujo bullshit gets annoying.
Anyhow have some official art.

hype

favorite matsu?
matsu you are most like?

I almost forgot about this show. Was a second season never announced? I thought it was a hit

Nothing has been announced as of yet, but we are getting a special on the 12th of this month.
But that is probably it for awhile, since one of the voice actors is going to study aboard. So i wouldn't except a second season for 2017, maybe 2018.
Other then that there are some games being released for the vita and 3DS.

It must be still hot because I can sell my matsu cover magazines off easily.

Karamatsu.

But i also have a secret love for Totty

It is still pretty popular among hardcore fans, there is still a lot of merch being released for the series so i would say its still very much alive.

Used to be pretty comfy yeah, then the fujos happened.

I don't give a flying fuck about shippers in general but goddamn were they obnoxious

>They were so comfy
For your tumblr ass that is
Don't you have a YOI thread to derail?

>oso and ichi are the only matching species
this triggers the autism

Ichimatsu.

Ironically most of Tumblr hates incest ships, that's why the shippers came to Sup Forums in the first place

(You)

Incest just makes me uncomfy. But i'm not gonna dictate what people do. I just wanna talk about the show in peace.

no. They were pure autism, and the show is worse than tumblr.

Get out of pixiv

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I wasn't there but it was probably really gay

I miss them, but I wouldn't call them comfy. I'd say they're a good representation of the later half of the series. Chaotic and gay.

It sure was

Let's not kid ourselves, the threads did pretty much deteriorate into that.

Also being a Chorofag is suffering

Not really, even his F6 is okay.

Jyushi will always be the best

The show was amazing, but the threads were the fucking worst of the season, and among the worst of all time

Osomatsu-san is known to break records like that.

You're right, they weren't like that at first.
The first core threads were really fun, and those are the threads I do miss, but then it all went to shit somehow and Osomatsu is now associated with tumblr and gay shit thanks to the shippercunts and their """"discussion""""

which matsu would you fucktsu?

>OP wants comfy matsu thread.
>Everyone proceeds to talk about how shit older threads are.
Gee guys. This thread didn't even have a chance to become comfy.

The manga is cute.

You should read the one where they have a criminal living in their house. The older manga is pretty good yeah!

Lel yeah, the chapter that lives its own life.

It was honestly sort of creepy, and what made the chapter so great. Poor Oso.