Bump lovely girl

Bump lovely girl

Other urls found in this thread:

m.photofunia.com/results/5a161c394686791e968b45b5
m.photofunia.com/categories/all_effects/retro-wave
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Really amazing how many retards there are o. Twatter

This is one of the negative twitter posters. Say something nice about her

It's not only undeniable, it's now completely in your face for the world to see. You would have to be utterly oblivious and/or low IQ to not see this.

>o.

none of them will be banned by twitter

Bump

this is why we need net neutrality

looks fake, made only for those ebin facebook (you)s

Each day we inch closer to Hitler pt. 2. Keep it coming

Someone photoshop this with the niggers are at it again.

Why should they be? Whites are the oppressor class in the US and have been the murderers and oppressors throughout history regardless of societal framework or era. Wakey wakey

Will you guys quit crying about this shit? This is the burden of the white man so just get used to it and let them bitch like women. We are meant for grander things and more fulfilling lives but don't get distracted with the thoughts of coloreds or women

I know your all for the race war and all but why don't we just just throw all the assholes from every race together into a gladiatorial fighting ring on the moon and give the proceeds to prostate cancer research?

Niggaz be usin' da twidduh
>smartphones were a mistake

That video is over a year old and niggers are still salty about it

This redpills people on the center.

It validates our points, They realize that white people are under attack. No amount of cucking a normie does, at the end of the day they will be labeled a "racist" "Oppressor" "privilege etc.

However, we dont need to manipulate people like Leftists do to bring them to our side, all we have to do is show them reality,

A year is nothing to people still salty about slavery

kek

>o. Twatter
No motherfucker, this is what most brown people actually think.

Cute girl, would head pet

What are they using to make these?

Computers and the internet are too easy to use these days. Seems like any chimp who learns sign language can shit up the network.

It just goes to show how black people are the most obnoxiously racist and ugliest people.

Thanks user, good work and nice filesize

Somebody makeapp all her pictures and send them to her.

Bring back segregation

m.photofunia.com/results/5a161c394686791e968b45b5

I used this

Nigger hate OC

Do one with just blacks please.

the libs have been trying

Thanks, I'll have to keep that in mind, I appreciate it!
I said it before, but I'll say it again
>smartphones were a mistake
You should have to demonstrate some technical ability before you are able to blast your stupid opinions across the internet.

I'm brown and can agree with that.

Get a load of this fag

kek There are people who actually believe this.

Bump

Wonder what his employer would think about that

Honestly though, the most useful would be one with the word Jews, while you are taking requests

bump

oh baby!

we should kill every brown person desu

these things are red pill dispensers for anyone on the fence KEEP EM COMIN NIGNOGS

wow many these are so good i thought they were real life for a second

black fragility

m.photofunia.com/categories/all_effects/retro-wave

You can make your own.

shekel grabbing niggerkin

The face of the proletariat.

Make it happen cap'n

let's find out

>literally wishing death on a cute little girl

Fuck them

Did anyone actually watch the video? It sounds like they were joking. Not that that'd stop them from insulting/threatening her.

i thought i was fake too but nah its real i checked

that video is like 2 years old though

Typical white western liberal woman. Probably sucks the cock of a different black guy every day.

Just nuke America and Western Europe. Problem solved. Get rid of self hating Anglos, niggers and sandniggers and the world will know peace. The Jews will have no weak willed races left to control and will fall quickly.

>Just 100k retweets and 1000's of anti-white comments in the replies.
>Just 100k retweets with Nigger gifs and more gifs of folk pulling stupid faces

>Attention whore invests a huge chunk of her life that ought go into parenting into baiting thirsty niggers & bitching with other bitches on twitter.
>MAGA White girl & her cute daughter goes viral.

WINNING

What the fuck is up with blacks and their fucking gifs?
Always starring black people.

Found a based mother fucker.

>most unseasoned thing Ive ever seen
So now theyre trying to say seasoning is actually brownness & degeneracy?

underrated

U wot

Did you expect a reasonable and well written response?

this is great !

Thank you Satan

niggers are dumb. news at 11

to hell with the poopoo horde

Is she being ironic with how basic she is? God damn.

Kek if true. Worth the ban

I heard the Jews were clamping down on racism and hate on their Twitter propaganda platform? Guess not. Sure hope the police pay this potential child murderer a visit and Chris Parker's employer and family alerted to this killer pedo

Eh, she's an instawhore. Her fame will pass when her looks go. Eventually given enough time she will shrivel up and die like everyone else. Just another bimbo whose only talent is taking pictures of herself in skimpy clothing. Her contributions to furthering humanity are second to none. She is a role model for young girls everywhere.

Oh wow, literally probably more than a third of twitter in the USA showed themselves to be fucking idiots. Just as predictable as a moderator totally not showing their bias by deeming political responses to a political post ban worthy. That is, of course, if it isn't the politics they agree with.

Monitor replies...

This.

Its okay to be white.

Stop using our electricity, cunt

This is old as fuck. Why are they bringing it back? Lmao so butthurt at losing.

Fuck America, Whites still have slim majority and you guys are already getting made fun of and facing cultural aggression. Fucking topkek, (civnat is viable though). Fucking kek

I second this fucking motion.

How is that not classified as hate speech? Fucking jews.

Public anti-white hate fuels our movement

white genocide

#1 - Liberal or conservative, don't politicise your kids. Let them discover politics in their late teens.

#2 - We are so fucked when we become the minority.

I'm a fan

they thought only old people voted republican,they think once the boomers all die it will be the DNC for all eternity and they can twerk on our burning civilization eventually

the thought of a white kid ssupporting trump goes against this belief and it scares them,dumb fucks lol

>beverage in the bathroom
Enjoy your parasites.

Kill all white people
#ItsNotOkayToBeABigot

I assume none of them have seen the video where some nigger warns about race war and talks about how niggers are outnumbered and outgunned while whitey have all the fire power and even young white girls trained since birth to handle a rifle.

What a fun site, I'm going to enjoy this

Why are Iranian girls ALWAYS coal burners? Literally every single girl from Iran I've seen on Twitter openly professes how much they love Black dick. How's that even possible that there's such a high rate of miscegenation? Mindblowing.

They get so mad seeing white children getting excited about seeing the president, ahaha.

>Descendants of the cradle of civilisation
Gets blacked by ancient semite enemies

T
I
P

T
O
P

ask them