True Capitalist Radio hosted by Ghost - episode #509

It's Thanksgiving Eve! Crypto & Stocks commentary. POTUS rocked MSM with Roy Moore, NFL, Lavar Ball & more. Sexual abuse claims continue to go public. Net neutrality time is numbered; is this a bad thing? Zimbabwe my have a new leader. Ratko Mladic found guilty in the world court for Srebrenica genocide. Lebanon PM steps back from resignation. Should the world intervene in Venezuela? North Korean soldier shot while defecting to the South. Former NBA star Ray Allen got catfished on the Internet. Other news and commentary, plus Gab shoutouts and Radio Graffiti.

Other urls found in this thread:

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/11/23/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-509
streamable.com/8b5hy
youtube.com/user/TheBronyNetwork
tobtr.com/s/10420133
gab.ai/PoliticsGhost/posts/14990402
pastebin.com/HGBpDj64
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/11/23/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-509

#SHAVEGHOST

Ghost won't survive doing two shows right next to each other.

What streams/chat rooms do you guys use?

none, I find all them cancerous

I hate to say it but I've started to use the brony chatroom
It has to do with Ghost moving the timing of the show back

streamable.com/8b5hy

Gunna gab this at him later.

where is this chatroom at? link?

kek. Although I don't think he has the attention span to watch the entire thing, let alone during the show.

youtube.com/user/TheBronyNetwork

I might do what twilly did and gab it at home during radio graffiti i have splice ready so ill save that for tomorrow then.

Who here still getting absolutely JUST'd in the crypto markets?

WERE LIVE

>Ghost gabbed...

It's Thanksgiving Eve!

True Capitalist Radio NOW LIVE! Listen in!

We discuss crypto & stocks, POTUS, Roy Moore, Lavar Ball, Al Franken, Charlie Rose, Net Neutrality, Zimbabwe, Ratko Mladic, Lebanon, Ray Allen catfish.

Spread it around like wildfire!

#MAGA #Ghost

tobtr.com/s/10420133

>Link to post:

Someone do a Ghost with the jew hat

I am standing forward as a victim. His victim. I was sexually harassed. I was groped by Ghost.

WOW what a move in Monero

those bronies probably rich enough to pay other bronies to clop them off now!

What does he look like?

So what ideas do you guys have for Radio Graffiti today?

Bald, bearded and fat.

How's the antique and sportbar business going Ghost, or should i say Jason?

You forgot crippled

Ghost touched my wiener.

When should I repost to get a shoutout?

will ETH close above its all time highs?

i vote yes!

Ready for Ghost to suddenly start supporting the repeal and shit like SOPA?

I'd do it right when he announces that he's going to do gab shoutouts. I can't confirm this as I have yet to receive a shoutout. I've heard that doing it right as he announces it is the way to go.

Roger

As you fucknuts worship this imposter, realise this, he is just a fucking antique dealer who makes barely 100k$ a year.

DASH is looking pretty incredible too. lots of profit taking the past 2 spikes, and ALL of it has been retraced. just closed at an all time high!

Still more than you.

Also, source?

Ghost needs to name the Jew

Why does Ghost's old ava look like Roy Moore?

invest in cans boys... invest in aluminum

If you need a source for Jason being a imposter you should go and hang yourself, that man has been fucking with people past 15 years.

nice just bought 100k in eth

who is Jason?

So you have no source.
Mmkay. Nice to hear it.

is there a source on the Etherium creators being commies?

I like the way PIVX is setting up.

Jason, antique dealer, sportbar owner and all around imposter. Look it up, there's no point for me to start post links since all the fanboys going to attact me for exposing them.

Why don't you Finnish what you started

Still no source.
You're just fucking with everyone.

>Look it up
No
post your info here or fuck off faggot

Stop being ignorant idiots, it's been proven dozen times alreadu. Also pic related, quess who.

If it's been proven then why not link it?

>assless chaps
>choking his chicken in public
>has alex jones by the throat
...seems to check out.

You fat fuck need to pay attention to the show, someone tweeted that in 10mins Ghost gonna reveice some pizza, and DING DING DING in 12 mins there's a doorbell and Ghost goes all protective mode saying no one knows who he is and goes offline for fucking 6 months.

Should I really copy the cryptocurrency gab?

Ok
I still have no source as to who Jason is, where you got the name, or anything of substantial worth.

Fucking give us something or shut up.

Is he gonna discuss the arrest of Igor Bogdanoff?

Who's the guy Ghost is choking?

Post the dox info. The name Jason is not easy to verify

Do your own research, it's not that hard atleast for first world citizens. The Ticket Sports Bar and Grill

Zcash kind of interesting chart, its two biggest volume spikes were not on the run up back in may, unlike most of the others. meaning that buyers have shown they show up during dips, and less sellers are waiting to get out at breakeven above.

on a pullback to the lower trendline I'd buy some.

Pure coincidence.

FRUITBALLS!!

>The Ticket Sports Bar and Grill
right down the street from the house the police were called to
hmmmmm

Damn, why does he do the show so late now? If I wasn't on vacation, there'd be no way I could listen to this.

If Ghost was Irish I honestly wouldn't listen to him

bait

Because BTR told him it was a better time slot

Fuck. Watching the show live and talking shit in chatrooms is one of the most fun things there is.
Sad!

It's not alex jones if that's what you're thinking

>pls buy my coin goys

>when its thanksgiving and a lot of family comes over and they ask you why you arent talking to your family and what are you listening to and you tell them CAPITALISM

Can someone make this image transparent?

Story? I live in a town nearby the place.

This is like an Engineer I know was asked for 5 cups of water for a recipe and he started getting out drinking glasses and filling them.

>True (((capitalist)))
FUCK OFF Shlomo

whats a good method to get a gab shoutout?
i never get any

>filename
lost

reply to his post early, that's pretty much all there is to it

How early?
Early as in right as he says hes starting the shoutouts, or immediately upon him posting the live annoucement?

xD

I did but unexpectedly the Engineer is in it. I guess it makes sense considering Engineer is the one truly behind the show.

Ghost actually had the cops called on him during one episode
The neighbor called in a noise complaint
Police came to the door and the show ended

We immediately started monitoring the San Antonio police call web site and found the call
It only gave the cross streets but a few clues and google maps later we had the address

It's in uptown San Antonia, no too far from that sports bar

Are you new? learn how to use the archives it's been posted so many times. It's a drop box file with his entire dox and proofs. Take 5 min and find it yourself.

>it's a melting pot of friendship episode

Do you actually have hard evidence or something I can look into.

well you should have no trouble posting it again then since its easy :^)

you should have no problem searching the fucking archives for yourself

Can you give me the full name? or a lead?

No they cant, they are idiots, like the literal kinds of idiots, they probably cant wipe their own asses.

>he thinks it was real
I guess it had to work on some people

has links to his Facebook and his friends Facebook's. college and alumni also notice his same red Dodge RAM is in all the photos on his personal websites and in the pics for the ticket sports bar.

Okay fuck.
Trolling aside, I want to know - HOW the fuck would you even begin searching the archives? What, you want me to look at every single TCR thread ever since The Return to find it? Is that it? Fucking come on now.

THIS IS THE POST YOU MUST REPOST/LIKE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE A SHOUTOUT

>Ghost Gabbed:
It's Thanksgiving Eve!

True Capitalist Radio NOW LIVE! Listen in!

We discuss crypto & stocks, POTUS, Roy Moore, Lavar Ball, Al Franken, Charlie Rose, Net Neutrality, Zimbabwe, Ratko Mladic, Lebanon, Ray Allen catfish.

Spread it around like wildfire!

#MAGA #Ghost

tobtr.com/s/10420133

>Link to post:

Here you go all you lazy fucking new fags Jesus Christ fucking 12 year old retard faggots.

pastebin.com/HGBpDj64

My Internet died
Has he done Gab shoutouts yet?

Holy fucking shit, how long you been here? Please, go back where ever you came from, we dont need you and we dont need you here, please go.

He's doing them now.
Also
>my internet died

doing it right now

Thanks

>a thread for an "e-celeb" which stays up and isn't deleted

he's just about to start