twitter.com/HuffPost/status/933488156187426817
youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI
cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/can-al-franken-survive/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Franken
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Senate Ethics committee here

>He fuked

checked!

Is that today? Just got home from wagecucking, haven't seen any news.

Sweet karma

I hope he gets his ass beat (by both fist AND cock) in rich boy prison.

Damn 20 mins ago lol
twitter.com/HuffPost/status/933488156187426817

Is this the new "racist"?

All these woman who were ok with these things until Weinstein was caught. I can't stand Franken politically but you know this is horseshit.

I wish he'd drag the whole Senate down with him (not Rand). I am sooo sick of these guys. (Women shouldn't be there at all.)

Idk but reading comments no leftist believes these claims. It's either the 'everyone is guilty by accusation' pendulum has swung too hard making leftist not believe women or they're all hypocritical partisans. I'm leaning towards the latter.

>the day before Thanksgiving and Black Friday when no one pays attention to the news, before a long weekend
rmyt

Bueno.jpg

But are they just not believing these claims because he's a well respected Dem, or because they're reaching accusation-fatigue like any normal person would?

When will this rapist pedophile resign?

It doesn't count when it's someone they like, any republican will be guilty until proven innocent though

>Is this the new "racist"?
yea, if you talk to a woman, you're career is over.

I 100%, unironically, to my absolute core believed Franken was literally gay.

That dude's straight??

HOLY FUCK. THAT COMMENT SECTION. THEY MAKE THIS SHIT EASY FOR US. THOSE DOUBLE STANDARDS HHAHAHAHHAJFHSFKJ

thanks Senate ethics committee. please purge the rest. We will make your own end quicker.

He said he was sorry. It was a pleasant apology too. Lady accepted it and doesn't want him to resign. He wants an investigation. That tells you right away he's innocent.
Roy Moore did not apologize. If he wins he has to be expelled to show we believe the women and will not tolerate that behaviour from Republicans.

Nice, checked. High five. Gotta catch (((em))) all

He could rape 100 women and he would still retain his seat.

HAHAHA Lets see the (((women of snl))) defend this too

I knew I should've voted for lizard people

Why does a famous, handsome guy like Senator Franken need to grope women? He has his pick everywhere he goes. Plus, he's so, so funny!!! This story makes no sense.

>THOSE DOUBLE STANDARDS HHAHAHAHHAJFHSFKJ
that's fresh coming from a Sup Forums-let

>grabbing a girls ass at a WOMENS RIGHTS EVENT

hahaha he is toast

LMAO SNL

Kek has spoken

Top kek

can anyone confirm that al franken is 13% nigger or is that fake news?

>anonymous image board is the same as people posting on social media with their actual information on display
Try being intellectually honest for once.

Checked

Its Frakensteens rapester.
I love it when the Dems start a sex smear campaign, and it totally bites them in their collective asses.

Imagine a USA with only female* representatives!
This is the endgame. No men* in office, only women* who are pure and never lie about sexual assault. A congress of potential victims!

*gender as identified by the individual, not by genetalia

(tranny reps and senators soon)

I'm with you there dude, I even work with a gay who looks just like a young version of him. Maybe he'll molest anything with a pulse.

WAKE ME UP

Notice that huffpo released this late before a holiday?

>The second woman told HuffPost that Franken cupped her butt with his hand at a 2008 Democratic fundraiser in Minneapolis, then suggested the two visit the bathroom together.

Hahaha, it was just a joke! Get it?

He'll be fine. A bunch of SNL members signed a letter of support for him. That's almost as good as a presidential pardon, right?

You just repeated the same thought he stated in his original post. Retard

Don't worry, you did.

>try to bury the story

>2 more women come forward

JUST

>implying Franken isn't a Lizard Person

Ok good, I was worried there for a second.

>i only have to be intellectually honest when i'm not anonymous
someone put a leash on this one. he's peeing everywhere

Shapiro bought up a interesting fact, in like several hundred ethic committee convenings in the last few decades, none have brought up any sanctions. Its all wool over the eyes and more useless political talk

Quick start posting your Al Franken memes!

Only the guilty need to apologize

Your party is losing and you're angry about it.

Nah I bet he goes both ways. So he is even more confused than first thought.

I would pay money to watch Al Franken get his ass double fisted in prison by a nigger

So, how many ladies did Franken grab, anyway?

dude looks like an old lesbian

Nobody even noticed the pervert on the grassy knoll.

Worse, Jewish.

John Wayne Gacy never admitted guilt

Just need to get a group of female writers to pardon him again and all will be well.

Is this halal?

The insanity will end but not now. We need it to take as many establishment politicians down as possible while Trump and Trumpist alphas can easily deny and wink as if to say *but she wishes i did*.

"Franken has proven himself to be a genuine feminist ally."

>it's true when women accuse Franken, but it's not true when it's Roy Moore

Gays are really just pan sexuals which means they'll fuck adults, teens, kids, boys. girls. men, women...

checked, here's a rare peep

But people of reddit told me its no big deal!

AND WOMEN WHO USED TO WORK ON SNL LIVE SAID HE'S OK!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THEY COULDNT OF LIED TO THE PUBLIC!

6 million

It's obviously bullshit but let's see how media spins this and laugh ourselves to our comfy beds.

Accusations are one thing. COnivctions are another entirely. I recall that Al Franken was notorious for really pushing for answers into our middle east activities. I remember reading an article about how senetors were only allowed to asko one questions per meeting, so he made sure to go to them all and asked a question each time.

Do any of these other accused, either party, have any sort of anti-establishment history? What about non political figures. I recall that Bill Cosby had a tendency for shitting on 'Nigger Culture'. Look what happened to him.

First time I heard of the wigger was his death announcement. I wish he could die more than once.

Haha!!! Didn't see that one

>anonymous sources

AYYYYYYYY YO ROUND 3 BABY

i'm sorry about your shit music tatse

current favorite

forgivable

Looks like old Moot, actually

Abuses woman at event to celebrate women. This fuck really can't catch a break. Lol

lmao thanksgiving eve news dump

bump

Franken acts like a feminist to get women to put their guard down. Then he goes on a gropefest...

Slimy fucking Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=bUFWXpYJKaI

This. Shills want an ethics committee. I want him gone.

>That tells you right away he's innocent.
you're an idiot

Al 'Its just a prank' Franken

Were too tired of Democrat trash adopting kids to pedophiles and traffickers.
Dems are never going to win again.

Two other improv comedy sketches that went wrong.

You know who thinks this shit is hilarious?

(((Frankenstien)))

>cnn.com/2017/11/16/politics/can-al-franken-survive/index.html

LETTING ME DOWN

LETTING ME DOWN

LETTING ME DOWN

Anne Franken

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Franken
>Both of his parents were Jewish, and Al was raised in a Reform Jewish home.

If you're listening to niggers or whiggers, you've got no business calling anyone else's musical taste "shit".

Al "Spanken His" Frenken

TURN ON FOX

Funny how this happened right after Franken suggested that Google/Facebook/Amazon should be subject to Net Neutrality regulations.

Huge coincidence I'm sure.

Fucking BULLSHIT!!

What the FUCK is going on here!?

How the Fuck is Franken supposed to Fucking defend himself against anonymous accusers!? And they are saying this happened many years ago!?

What is an innocent person supposed to Fucking do in this situation! This has Fucking Roger Stone and Brietbart Vast RightWing conspiracy written all Fucking over this!