Reminder that there is simply no point to this character because he has neither contributed to the plot...

>Reminder that there is simply no point to this character because he has neither contributed to the plot, advanced the storyline, or had any meaningful interaction with any of the cast whatsoever.

But he has nice ass and thighs

There is an easy way to describe OP's situation

One giant "WOOOSH"

How did this faggot get through training camp to become a knight or whatever?

Reinforced physical attributes with magic

How do you think

Crusch just wanted a personal boy toy. The knight thing is just a side benefit

Same can be said about characters like Mimi, Ricardo, etc.

Felix was introduced in Arc 3. He helped by healing Subaru. I think that's quite important. He is also Crusch Karsten's knight. When they get more focus, I'm sure he becomes more important. In the LN he helped in the battle against Petelgeuse by torturing the cultists, etc. There has been no need for anything else. Most of the things he does are healing, because that's his specialty.

I recommend looking back when the series is over if you feel the need to post this again.

He does, but it's incredibly minor. That's probably why he is what he is because a generic doctor would have been boring.

>Healer of the party
>Not important
Did you lived in a cave since your birth?
:^)

>feminine body
>female clothing
>cutesy cat speech patterns
>voiced by Yui fucking Horie
>"he's a dude lol"

What's the fucking point?

Show that boys can be even more pure than girls.

mans are better than womans even in being a woman.

>Not realizing that Felix and other trap characters were created as a plot to encourage sissifcation of the population in order to make them easier to subdue when the New World Order begins its takeover

He gave me a child.

You forgot your son Rigel.

>encourage sissifcation of the population
nigga we wanna fuck felix not be felix

Ok.

Why do people say this. he was the only person to legitimately hate Subaru and bitch him out unlike everyone else who wanted to teach him a lesson Felix thinks Subaru is too dumb to live before episode 19, he caused all the drama in 14 and 16.

Stop bumping this. This same post is occasionally made in try to trigger the Felixfag.

who cares

You apparently.

It's already too late

That user is cute.

It has begun

Creepy

>kuma ears
he had one job

We are truly at the end of times.

I want to suck his big cock.

why does looking at this hurt?

Hurt? Like how?

like I'll never have a wife and kids

Oh...

>he

Uh, you mean "she" right? I've fapped to her countless times and that's not a boy. I'm 100% straight.

go back to /r9k/

Felix was the best boy, should of been MC